Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
~org XIII 's coffee shop~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:28 pm
hadesgirl
Ayaji
hadesgirl
Ayaji
hadesgirl
Ayaji
*the man does a double take* "Namine? Oh...you are Namine! I wasn't paying attention I guess..." *he pulls his hood down-it's Xemnas*
*in a fit oh hyperness spoots Demyx and trys to glomp him but dose it to Xemnas* "Demyx iloveyouiloveyouiloveyoui....eewwww your not Demyx your a old guy"
*Xemnas glares at her icily* "Old? You think I'm old?" *he detaches her with a firm grasp on her upper arm, holding so hard that there will be bruises later* "Go play elsewhere, child"
"ouch im gona sue you for herassment"*finds Demyx behind the counter and glomped him* "Demyx that creepy guy tryed to kill"
*Demyx flinches when she finds him and laughs nervously* "eheheh.." *he stands up to see who she's talking about* "Who...eh? Oh, Xemnas! H-hi!"
*Xemnas glares at mizu, then looks at Demyx* "Demyx. Why am I not surprised to see you here...in such questionable company."
*Demyx flushes* "er...."
"hy dont make fun my boyfriend"*sticks her tung out at Xamnes* "hes 100 times cuter than youll ever be stupid face"*of course she is still clinging to Demyx*

"you can let go anytime now..." *Demyx looks down at Mizu with a slight frown*
*Xemnas rolls his eyes and ignores mizu* "Demyx, you work here, don't you? get me something to drink."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:08 pm
Ayaji
hadesgirl
Ayaji
hadesgirl
Ayaji
*Xemnas glares at her icily* "Old? You think I'm old?" *he detaches her with a firm grasp on her upper arm, holding so hard that there will be bruises later* "Go play elsewhere, child"
"ouch im gona sue you for herassment"*finds Demyx behind the counter and glomped him* "Demyx that creepy guy tryed to kill"
*Demyx flinches when she finds him and laughs nervously* "eheheh.." *he stands up to see who she's talking about* "Who...eh? Oh, Xemnas! H-hi!"
*Xemnas glares at mizu, then looks at Demyx* "Demyx. Why am I not surprised to see you here...in such questionable company."
*Demyx flushes* "er...."
"hy dont make fun my boyfriend"*sticks her tung out at Xamnes* "hes 100 times cuter than youll ever be stupid face"*of course she is still clinging to Demyx*

*Xemnas rolls his eyes and ignores mizu* "Demyx, you work here, don't you? get me something to drink."
"but if i let go you might run off" *mizu is now holding on to Demyx arm*  

hadesgirl

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:51 pm
hadesgirl
Ayaji
hadesgirl
Ayaji
hadesgirl
Ayaji
*Demyx flushes* "er...."

*Demyx sighs and rolls his eyes* "Of course..." *He drags her over to the drink machine and fixes a latte for Xemnas*

*Xemnas sniffs the latte then takes a sip* "Not bad...I was expecting you to botch it up"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:56 pm
Ayaji
hadesgirl
Ayaji
hadesgirl
Ayaji
*Demyx flushes* "er...."

*Demyx sighs and rolls his eyes* "Of course..." *He drags her over to the drink machine and fixes a latte for Xemnas*

*Xemnas sniffs the latte then takes a sip* "Not bad...I was expecting you to botch it up"
*dose s piece sing* "Demyx makes the best lattes in the hole univers "  

hadesgirl

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:37 pm
hadesgirl
*dose s piece sing*

((Wait...what? Spell-check please^^; ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:41 pm
Gaara walks in the shop and hugs namine
"hi namine"
"hi gaara. long time no see"
"yep." gaara winks at namine  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:51 pm
BerryRikku
"hi namine"
"GAARA" *tackles gaara to the groung* "I LOVE YOU"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:28 pm
hadesgirl
BerryRikku
"hi namine"
"GAARA" *tackles gaara to the groung* "I LOVE YOU"
((gaara= red)) "AHHHHHHHH FANGIRL SAVE ME NAMINE!"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Kairi_182

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:52 pm
Kairi walks in...
Kairi: eek
Whoa who gave these guys coffee (sees demyx) heart OMG! it's demyx 4laugh (runs up to him like a crazy in love girl should!)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:59 pm
Kairi_182
Kairi walks in...
Whoa who gave these guys coffee (sees demyx) heart OMG! it's demyx 4laugh (runs up to him like a crazy in love girl should!)
(not another one crying )) gaara escapes miku grab and disappears  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:52 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Kairi_182
Kairi walks in...
scream DEMYX IS MINE IM THE GIRL HES MARRING(grabes Demyx )  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:09 pm
Landon walks in coffe shop and looks around.He goes up tot he counter."One latte please."  

Landon5

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:41 pm
Landon5
Landon walks in coffe shop and looks around.He goes up tot he counter."One latte please."
"ummmmmm one sec." Namine sayed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:38 am
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Kairi_182
Kairi walks in...
scream DEMYX IS MINE IM THE GIRL HES MARRING(grabes Demyx )

*Demyx ducks out from Kairi's grasp as Mizu jumps so the girls wind up clinging to each other* Uh...I just remembered something I have to do...outside...yeah. *he runs outside and looks both ways for a good hiding spot*  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Landon5

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:45 pm
"OK"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items