Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:20 pm
Soul Kin
I love storms. The crashing thunder which
rattles the window panes, sending soft vibrations
straight to my core. The brilliant flashes of lightning
cracking across the silver clouds, forming mis-matched
patterns across the canvas of a sky..

*She listens to the rain hitting the asphalt, longing
for the booms and flashing summoning a storm.*

And there goes my poetic side.. sweatdrop
wheil there is a storm out over the beach right now.... * sleeps to the sound of rain hitting the ceiling*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:22 pm
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
*blushes* difter you didnt have to complament me *hugs*
oh its nothing o great theres thunder and lightnig nere my house thank god not much though so hows my love doing tonight
i'm doing great but i had to take my brother out to eat and it was ungodly ... i love the thunder in the middle of the night ... but it all has goten better now that your here *kisses your cheek and cops a cheep feal*

*his ears go straight up and his eyes open wide* waa *kisses her back*ya the lightning and thunder really dosnt bother me much its little past midnight here hurrai nocturnalness but ya thing are always better when your with the one you love
you say some of the sweetest things *sits looking up at the stars* i love the smell after a rain on a hot summer day it smells so fresh and new *nestles into you* and i love being with the ones i love *kisses you softly*  

Gothyfox

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:28 pm
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
oh its nothing o great theres thunder and lightnig nere my house thank god not much though so hows my love doing tonight
i'm doing great but i had to take my brother out to eat and it was ungodly ... i love the thunder in the middle of the night ... but it all has goten better now that your here *kisses your cheek and cops a cheep feal*

*his ears go straight up and his eyes open wide* waa *kisses her back*ya the lightning and thunder really dosnt bother me much its little past midnight here hurrai nocturnalness but ya thing are always better when your with the one you love
you say some of the sweetest things *sits looking up at the stars* i love the smell after a rain on a hot summer day it smells so fresh and new *nestles into you* and i love being with the ones i love *kisses you softly*
*snuggeling close to her holding her hand while staring at the stars* i love you so much *he points up* hey look a shooting star make a wish  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:31 pm
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox

*snuggeling close to her holding her hand while staring at the stars* i love you so much *he points up* hey look a shooting star make a wish
*looks up then closes her eyes tight nd makes her wish silently as she rests her head on your shoulder angeling her body tward you wraping her other arm around yours*  

Gothyfox

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:39 pm
*smiles* if only i could reach up in the stars and catch that star for you *his tails waging behind them* so that it could here your wish loud and clear  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:44 pm
*runs a hand down your back slowly*but love of loves if i told you it would never come true and if it never comes true i will be saddened love *kisses the side of your neck slowly working up kissing lighter still lightly touching your back*  

Gothyfox

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:52 pm
Gothyfox
*runs a hand down your back slowly*but love of loves if i told you it would never come true and if it never comes true i will be saddened love *kisses the side of your neck slowly working up kissing lighter still lightly touching your back*
well i dont wish you to be saddend * with his free hand he brushes the hair from your hace he lightyl sets his finger tips under your chin lifting your head till you yes meet mine then he kissis her deaply and passonatly on the lips*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:56 pm
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
well i dont wish you to be saddend * with his free hand he brushes the hair from your hace he lightyl sets his finger tips under your chin lifting your head till you yes meet mine then he kissis her deaply and passonatly on the lips*
*she continues the kiss lips unwavering never pulling away from yours savoring the feal of you close to her her tails embraceing yours as they sit under the lighted night sky*  

Gothyfox

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:02 pm
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
*she continues the kiss lips unwavering never pulling away from yours savoring the feal of you close to her her tails embraceing yours as they sit under the lighted night sky*
*the cresent moon un his chest glows his body still he enjoys her being close him he pur and coos his hands slide down to her waist*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:07 pm
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
*the cresent moon un his chest glows his body still he enjoys her being close him he pur and coos his hands slide down to her waist*
*she puls her self on to your lap kissing you again slower and more pasionately her had from your back to your chest lightly traceing the soft white furr of your crecent moon pressing herself closer*  

Gothyfox

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:14 pm
* lays back slowly his hands slide up under you shirt fealing the soft fur of your back hus heart pounding with gothys as one *((i think i should go i dont want to be up to late but i can saty on maybe a half hour longer  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:17 pm
drifter_Xwolf
* lays back slowly his hands slide up under you shirt fealing the soft fur of your back hus heart pounding with gothys as one *
*her curly hair lightly brushes against your soft fur forming ringlets against your body her tails happly twicth as she runs her paws against the fur on your chest as she slowly whispers in your ear* i love you  

Gothyfox

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:20 pm
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
* lays back slowly his hands slide up under you shirt fealing the soft fur of your back hus heart pounding with gothys as one *
*her curly hair lightly brushes against your soft fur forming ringlets against your body her tails happly twicth as she runs her paws against the fur on your chest as she slowly whispers in your ear* i love you

and i you i think if we are to go any farther we should go to the house  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:22 pm
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf

and i you i think if we are to go any farther we should go to the house
*holds your hand * lets go then love  

Gothyfox

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 7:50 am
................ eek ... *slowley pulls himself off of the floor ..... and looks around..*. gawd i feel like i got hit by a truck last night ........... * slowley strugles down the hall rustling his orange hair and yawning every couple of steps. when he reachs the 2nd guest room door he stops to open it.... wait.... maybey that wouldent be such a great idea.... i guess gothey and drifter will just have to wake up and get breakfest theamself...i could bareley get any god damn sleep last night as it is and the 2 of theam goin at it like that...* SLOWLEY BACKS AWAY FROM THE DOOR AND YELLS * HEY DRIFTER... gothey... wake up ! its almost 9:30!  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games