Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:59 am
oooooooooooo scary and i know i cant move my feet  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:06 am
hydra4
Berry attacks naota.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:09 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Berry attacks naota.
oooo im so in trouble ooo ahhh im so done for oh no what am i to do oh maybe i can do this *takes out dual rapters and fires like a maniac* boooooooooyah  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:12 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Berry attacks naota.
oooo im so in trouble ooo ahhh im so done for oh no what am i to do oh maybe i can do this *takes out dual rapters and fires like a maniac* boooooooooyah
"you missed me."Berry appears behind naota and attacks him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:18 am
*quickly takes out miniturrent guns and lays then around him and then takes out a bunch of agents of doom and they fly toward berry* hehe you cant dodge these suckers (( they follow you untill your dead and if they touch you they explode on impact))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:27 am
hydra4
*quickly takes out miniturrent guns and lays then around him and then takes out a bunch of agents of doom and they fly toward berry* hehe you cant dodge these suckers (( they follow you untill your dead and if they touch you they explode on impact))
((don't kiill berry.))The spirit leaves berry body. "now the only your going to do is kill berry." "whats happening?" the spirit goes off and hids somewhere." not good."Berry turns into a bunny and goes to naota.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:29 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
((don't kiill berry.))The spirit leaves berry body. "now the only your going to do is kill berry." "whats happening?" the spirit goes off and hids somewhere." not good."Berry turns into a bunny and goes to naota.
mini turrents and agents come back and berry can you tell these roots and vine things get off of me im missing gokusen  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:33 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
mini turrents and agents come back and berry can you tell these roots and vine things get off of me im missing gokusen
"down."Berry touches the roots and they go down."whats going on."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:39 am
(( god damnit i go to sleep for six hours and you go up three pages......))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:40 am
you were being controlled by a spirit and i almost killed you and when i wanted to staop i started to walk away but the spirit ordered the vines to rap around my legs  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:41 am
SilenceXBlackNwhite
(( mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:42 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
(( mrgreen ))
(( biggrin ))  

hydra4

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:43 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
(( mrgreen ))
((and only with 2 people.........))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:44 am
hydra4
you were being controlled by a spirit and i almost killed you and when i wanted to staop i started to walk away but the spirit ordered the vines to rap around my legs
"oh, that would explain why remember what happened, the last thing i remember was me and bixyll were talking about the dance, everthing else after that is a blank."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:45 am
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
(( mrgreen ))
((and only with 2 people.........))
((yep))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games