Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:28 pm
NovaKing
Lamia250
Spastic waffles
Welcome, Lamia!

I'm your guild captain, Spastic waffles.

I haven't been around much lately, which makes me very sad, but mommy and daddy say school is more important than the internet, for some reason. rolleyes

Anyway, 2 more weeks!!!

School>Internet? That's absurd D:
Anyways, i'm sorry i haven't been around this guild at all. T.T I'm starting to read a few stories, and once i get the hang of everything i'll probably start writing. :3

^_^ take your time.

.....erm....hey this is the newbies introduction thread......

why dont we have a general discusions thread?....I mean, there have to be like ten to twenty posts of non introduction related material on here for every one newbie introducing him or herself.

hehe..not that I want to rock the boat.

We do have one. It's the guild. And the "Talk about your day or something like that" thread." xd

But I like talking in here, too. It's nice.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:02 pm
Reese_Roper
We do have one. It's the guild. And the "Talk about your day or something like that" thread." xd

But I like talking in here, too. It's nice.
Yeah, this has pretty much become a "chat around and sometimes welcome a newbie if one comes" thread.

I have no problem with that.

Spastic waffles
Captain

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:04 pm
Tak-Jak
Well if you read the rules in the contest forum.. You are supposed to PM Waffle's and she will decide.

So I suggest you do that.
Erm...

Did I say that? I don't remember saying that.

I know I said that they could only be posted as stickes or announcements with permission from me, but I don't remember saying I have to approve all contests...

Am I going crazy here? Can someone find the post where I put that?

Haha, I'm a great captain. Don't even know my own rules.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:46 pm
I don't know the rules either!

...on an afterthought, I don't know why you guys can even SEE thought bubbles...they're supposed to stay over my head and hover there at my leisure.)  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:23 pm
Nova.. You seriously confuse me. Do you even look around the guild before you complain about something we need or whatever?

And uh.. Captain? I just said he had to run it by you.. saying he was. But either way.. isnt it the same thing...?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:17 am
Second that.  

KirbyVictorious

The Lights of Seoul

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:04 pm
Spastic waffles
If you're new to the guild, make yourself known here!

I'll start.

I'm your captain, Spastic waffles. I'm 16 years old and love writing everything-poetry, short stories, songs, and am even in the process of writing a novel, which admittedly isn't going so well. I must say that I am much better at writing my own works than critiquing (sp) others', but I do try. I enjoy long walks on the beach and sunsets...Oh wait...wrong thing. ^^ Anyway, I joke around a lot (if there's a "^^" or "XD" somewhere in my post, chances are I was joking) so please don't get offended when I do!

I'll shut up now.

Just to let you know, I love you already, and if I don't get a chance to personally respond to your introduction, I'm sorry! I still love you, really!

Hi~! I'm an 8th grader who loves to write poetry novels~!! I also love to write songs~!! I love animals as well, though I don't have any pets since my sister's allergic crying
When I grow older or if I ever publish a book, it will be targeting animal cruelty, the inhumanity of Man, racism which I know all about since I'm one of the few Asians in my school and other subjects like that!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:27 pm
Hello Kirbyyyyyy.

This is Kat. AKA THE BEST!

And I was told to say hello, so you could blow up the USA.

And then you can blow up the world, right after I become king.  

Reese_Roper

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:47 pm
OMG I WANNA BE THE PIRATE KING!!!!! And I own Asia.

But you can have the rest. >.<

Hullo Kat.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:01 pm
Alec and I are going to be a twin ruling elite of Italy!

And then once in its long period of standing that state wont be a bunch of lily-livered wimps and hide with the winning team.

We shall be the winning team!

And take over Asia.. and Kirby!

Mwhahaha.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:23 pm
KirbyVictorious
OMG I WANNA BE THE PIRATE KING!!!!! And I own Asia.

But you can have the rest. >.<

Hullo Kat.

She wants to be King of Singapore. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:03 pm
Well I shall have Sicily.

razz  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

UsakoTenshi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:29 pm
Hello Seoul, I already think we'll get on good terms with each other! *glomps* D< Let's protect animals and let's destroy racism!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:48 pm
Welcome to the guild!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG....I GOT A CAR!!!!

It'a a beautiful sleek black 2001 Nissan Sentra...and it is ALL MINE!

I'll throw some pics up in the photography thread once I get a chance to take them. Today was kinda hassled with buying the car and driving it anywhere I could...by the way, Skylar drives beautifully.

...Yes, I named my car. And yes, I went against my own belief that Skylar/Skyler should only ever be used as a boy's name. Because my car just wasn't an Arianna and cars don't fit under normal naming rules anyway.

Spastic waffles
Captain

Voxxx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:51 pm
As long as you save me Greenland. Or was it Iceland? I could never remember.

Hmm... Skylar. I like it! heart I wanna get a red Volkswagon and call it the ladybug, but I think my parents had something different in mind...

Like an army tank. XD  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games