Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:23 pm
Esteban watched intently as Christine took control of the situation. She was definitely a good choice to be Esteban's assistant, and once she had been trained to use her new powers, she would be a formidable challenge, even for Esteban. In a matter of moments, Esteban had crossed the gap that till remained between him and the boy, named Claude. He squatted down low to look the boy in the eyes. "Hello there, Claude," he said as warmly as he could, placing his hand on the boy's forehead. His eyes lit up as he learned about Claude, and after a matter of seconds, his hand was resting at his side. "Tell me, how long have you been here?"

The water that had been made by Esteban's clone slowly started gathering back together again.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:52 pm
Chris looked at Esteban with a slight smile. She looked around and realized that this was her home, whether she liked it or not, and she was gonna protect it with her life. She then looked up at the building with new found respect. Her eyes flashed all blue, the blue flecks expanding to fill every where but her pupils, and her finger tips glowed before she stumbled back a little. "How odd... maybe its the runic magic..." Chris wondered.  

ibazinga

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:56 am
Talon flew over the place he was getting the bad vibes from, he didn't like the looks of it. But he just kept flying looking down on this place. He saw a mansion and decided to land on the roof. He then lay down on his back and took a nap.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:46 am
"I'll see to your guest on the roof. When the child is settled and you have a moment we can speak more. Thank you for your time."
Hirshiro bowed and disappeared into the nearest shadow. He appeared on the roof 10 feet from the napping guest. A wave of shadow washed away from him in a perfect circle, enough to gather to attention of anything within a hundred feet.  

flying_riceball

ibazinga

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:41 pm
Chris shuddered looking at Hishiro with disgust. "Why does he want Necropolis?" she asked, still slightly confused.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:46 pm
(Alright peeps, anyone in the Mansion I am going to comitt to another story line, so if you want in get in by tomorrow)  

Siegfried006

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:48 am
(just make sure to run it by me so I know what's going on, since you are using my area smile , but awesome of you. I look forward to seeing what you have planned)

Esteban felt Hirshiro go and simply smiled at the boy, Claude. "How long have you been around?"

Off a ways back, the clone of Esteban was nearly reformed as more and more water slid its way back into the humanoid form. After a few more mintues, it was done and the clone stretched his limbs. "What a pain," the familiar voice rang out. He then turned and rejoined the ranks of the undead that had gathered, and there he waited, eager to see what new surprise might show up.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:45 pm
While everything was happening, the undead simply stood around and watching, oohing and awwing at all the fancy abilities and such. The seemed like a surprisingly apathetic, yet easily entertained lot.

There was a high-pitched yipping from behind the clone of Esteban. The skeleton of a dog… well burning skeleton of a dog, little bits of smoldering flesh hung to it's frame, never quite being consumed by the fires was sitting expectantly.

"Ah, so he finally decided to get up" said the shade that had taken the hounds form earlier. It was now little more then a grim shadow cast by no particular source on a wall, it's voice echoed from all sides now,

"That's our lord's familiar, you see, I was borrowing his shadow earlier you see…" the shade shrugged, pulling itself off of the wall, as graveyard soil rose up to gave it a vague form "… sorry about all the theatrics earlier though…"

"Do me a favor, grab something from the pyre, we'll need it if we want Cu to lead us to the Hermit" Said the shade as it began drifting through the air towards a structure which vaguely resembled a mausoleum… only much taller.

Cu, however, had taken to sniffing at Esteban's pants leg. Surprisingly, the fire did not spread.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:14 pm
The clone of Esteban walked up the pyre and stuck a hand into it, and groped around for a bit before pulling out bone that had some kind of meat still attached to it. He walked over the the hound and bent down on one knee to offer it. "Is this what you want," the clone whispered to the hound.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:19 pm
Feeling something Talon sprung up so fast he did a flip and landed on his head. He lifted himself up and saw someone on the roof with him. "HI!" he yelled with a stupid happy look on his face.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ibazinga

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:38 pm
Chris looked disdainfully around before sighing adn sitting down next to Claude.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:09 am
Shadow_Blazer_rulz
Feeling something Talon sprung up so fast he did a flip and landed on his head. He lifted himself up and saw someone on the roof with him. "HI!" he yelled with a stupid happy look on his face.

"Greeting, and much welcome. How may I help you? The roof is not the best place to nap."
Hirshiro bowed slighted with his greeting. He kept his eyes on the man and his hands at the ready. He had found that it was the clueless and chipper that caused the most problems.  

flying_riceball

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:46 pm
"Ok!" Talon said, sparking a bit signaling he was about to run really fast.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:30 am
"Why not come inside and see if we can find you somewhere more comfortable to rest your head. I am Hirshiro, and you are?"
Hirshiro smiled as bright as he could and hoped whomever he just woke up wasnt sparking in self defence.  

flying_riceball

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:11 pm
"I'm Talon." He said as he stopped sparking and went up to Hirshiro and held out his hand to shake hands with him.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games