Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:44 pm

(The handsign was to activate a trap in the Lightning Country as apart of my students training. After I set it off, then I dissapeared with the jutsu. The handsigns weren't for the jutsu.)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:18 am
User Image
_____-///§-Zann-§
Zann Kyu Ketsuki—Cloud

-----
"There must be some mistake--I HAVE no sister."
Zann said with a confused expression. Even as he talked, he had sudden flashes of images in his mind, and some of them included a baby girl's face...

"Where do we people go if not towards the perfection of our own illusion?".

iZann

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:23 am
Masumi H Dekata
((sowwie. I ment to post but been so busy with ZOMG all day.))

Masumi nooded with a smile, but she made a face as she smelled the smoke. She turned to look over t Katsuro smoking. Masumi walked up to him, ripped the ciggerate right out of his mouth and crushed it in her hand. "Katsuro this is a hospital, if you have to smoke take it outdoors or else you'll be the next one in a bed." She said with a glare. He might like to smoke but with all the sick people here, the oxygen tanks, and the smell, he should know better not to smoke in here. Especially since in indangers all her patients.

katsuro look at masumi and sighed. she was right. this was a hospital. he then put out his cig and look at zann again. "little sister? did not know that zann had one." he said as he look around the hospital. he then walk up to rahenno and gave a slight bow with his head. "hello there rehenno-sama. been a long time. you know, my sister has the same bloodline that you have i think it is called dark chaos right? the symbol on your dominate hand right?" he asked him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:07 pm
"You know what, let's just solve this right now." Masumi stodd up and walked over to Zann. Taking a needle she p***k his arm and drew some blood. Then she called in a nurse and gave Zann's blood and the girl's blood to her, and off she went. "Now while we waiting on that." Masumi walked back over to where she set up her medical tools and began to study the girl's blood.  

Masumi H Dekata

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:56 pm
((Sorry didn't want Kiyoshi to come to soon, cause this is kinda his fault >.> lol))

Kiyoshi walked into the room and saw that Rahenno and Zann were resting, Katsuro was just hanging around, there was that same girl in a bed next to Rahenno, and Masumi was doing something. "Hey everyone." He said forcing a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:06 pm
Rahenno turned to Katsuro, "Is that so? This bloodline is said to have been long gone, but as far as I know, my brother Hunter, cousin Pyro, and now your sister have this bloodline." He said, now placing both hands behind his head. "But yes that is correct, Katsuro"

Rahenno picked up his head to see who walked in. It was Kiyoshi who had walked in. "Oi, you feeling alright? I saw what happened before you when in you "spaced out" state" He said to Kiyoshi, seeing for the first time after the battle.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Aro97

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:49 am
"i`ll see you later rahenno." hunter said as he walked out the room and hospitle.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:12 am
((Oi? Sounds like Rahenno the one not feeling right?))

"I'm fine now, plus I can at least walk." Kiyoshi joked as we walked in the room.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:52 am
((It a greeting.))

Rahenno chuckle. "That's true, but i'll be out of here soon." He said closing his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:24 pm
Rahenno got out of the bed, this time able to stand. He walked over to the door, "We can continues this later, I have to see what this years of genin have to offer." He to Kiyoshi, walking out the hospital.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:52 am
Blood arrived at the hospital thinking it would have the most people in it since there have been alot of battles in cloud recently and asked "Has anyone noticed that cloud is being overun by smoke? And alot of it."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:02 am
Yatsumoto walked toward the doorway that the Raikage had entered, almost running into another man walking out. It was the same man he had seen fighting that thing. He was all patched up, but he still had a sort of limp as he pased him. Was the man ok? he thought to himself, but he thrust the thought out of his mind as it went back to the matter at hand. The Raikage was facing away from him as he entered, noting the only visable injuries were some scatches and bruses. He placed his feet together and said, "Raikage-sama?" readying himself for the man's peircing eyes to search his soul once again.  

Calico Vass

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:12 pm
Blood left in a hurry and tried to inqire more about the smoke comming creeping into cloud  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:20 pm
Blood arived at the Hospital got a room and set Tera in and waited for her to come wake up  

Bloodfang23

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:28 pm
Masumi stopped her tests as she felt a new person ent er the hosipital. She stooed up and walked over to another room where Tera and Blood sat. "Oh my what happened here?" Masumi said seeing the girl in the bed.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games