Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raynier Velian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:40 am
Yo, im Blood_rayne2204, im Sean in real life, but people call me blood for some reason.... So ya can call me blood or sean, your decision.

Zodiac: Virgo

Looks: I have bright blue eyes (That sometimes creep out my friends) and blonde here

Height: Im short, lets just leave it at that xd

Interests: web design (like peasant), game developing (yes, im smart for my age) more to come...

Other stuff: Im not sure why people call me blood, I think its my interest in vampires... (more stuff to come)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:59 am
Me? Well, I'm KittyKun06. I had another name on here but I forget it. Oh well.
My real name is Rachel. I'm know as Rach, Ray-Ray for some people. I <3 cats, as you can see by my avi. I am a HUGE anime and HP fan. The 5th movie of HP was awesome, BTW to anyone who is going to see it or who hasnt yet and doesnt want to.
I draw alot, but sadly I havent lately because my hopes have been crushed. sad Someone hurt my feelings deeply. But, oh well.
Um, I hope to get some gold, lol. smile So I can continue my quest and to help others on here smile
TTYL  

KittyKun06

Mawnster

2,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:15 am
Greetings everyone.

Like, as I would assume, all of you... I'm here for a chance at a big 'mil. Of course I can't expect this to be granted immediately, thus the saying 'Patience is a virtue'.

I'm Xodo. Call me that, or whatever else you want to attach to the name.I've been around since late '05, and painstakingly made my way up the chain to where I am now. I have a select handful or two of great friends I've met here, and that in itself is already like a million gold when I think of it.

I am an aspiring artist, hoping to someday make a living in that field. Turning seventeen in just over a week.

Most of this kind of information can be located on my profile... So why not just click on me to save me the long tireless hours of developing a large detailed biography? :B  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:54 am
    I'm Riddance.

Got linked here from MPL recently. I joined Gaia in late 05 and started being 'active' in January 06. And I've been addicted since then. @__@ ~<3

Generic Cellulite

Hanshou Kumori

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:14 pm
Um im Hanshou Kumori and if i were to when i would complete my dream avater and then once i would have finished i would give away the more valuable thing on my avi to people whom need it heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:33 pm
Name:September-chan
Real:Emily
D.O.B: Sep,15

September Element

Eben Orlock

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:49 pm
Hey i'm new!

Look at my profile to see "about me".  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:07 pm
I'm 13, love to read, love to play my DS, like playing vmk, love pigs, cook with my mom, play Halo (muahaha)..and uh..what else..^o^

I'm currently questing for a yeti, and all I need is about 10,000 more. If I won this contest, I would just return all the gold I didn't use after buying the yeti. Because really..thats all in intrested in. :0)  

LittlePiggyPig

Kmjmom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:16 pm
Name: Kmjmom, or you can call me Penny
Nicknames: my online one is Kmjmom...RL nick is Pennyloafer blaugh
DOB: November 1
Zodiac: Scorpio
Hair color: Dark brown
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasion
Education: HS Grad.
Colors: Blue, Green, and Pink
Likes: Family, music (country mostly), reading, surfing internet, playing online games.
Links:
My MySpace Page
My Homepage
My Neopets Page
Orisinal
Pogo.com  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:04 pm
Hi all! Well I got referred here by my brother.

Name: MD or Mary
Friends also call me: Squishy, Teddy, Cuddly, Panda
Favourite colours: black and white
Favourite animals: dragons and monkeys
Interests: books, anime, manga, internet, games, movies

Words to describe me:
bookworm
friendly
short
Poke-able
Perfectionist ?

I seriously don't know what I would do if I won. Probably lend it to my brother, for his vending work, until I think of something.

mmmddd

Kamelliah

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:40 pm
My name is Kamelliah and I am 19 years old attending a community college. I plan on majoring in literature and then going on to a masters in creative writting with a minor in philosophy focusing on religious studies. My dream is to become a successful author of young adult fantasy novels. Not like J. K. Rowling successful but more like Tamora Pierce fsuccessful (well known by readers of genre) I love to debate about philosophy and religion but not polotics as most of that stuff goes right over my head. lol. I joined this guild because of my quest for the angelic sash which costs upward of 6.8 mil and winning in this giveaway would go a long way towards helping me achieve my goal.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:58 pm
Hi...I'm a GR8LUVR...uh...I mean, I am GR8LUVR. I'm probably older than 95% of the people on here but you never know.

What I would like to do if I won a large sum of gold is to sponsor contests, support the newer Gaians, assist those who got hacked, and yes, buy some things I want. Anyway, Gaia is more fun when you help others out. It also comes around to finding out whose got your back when you need help.  

GR8LUVR

Oryo Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:30 pm
Just Angel  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:10 pm
hi mrgreen
i'm talya. i'm 17 (and a half, not that it makes a difference, hehe), meaning that i'm going into my senior year in high school! some people don't think it's a big deal, but i'm really excited to be a senior. anyway, i'm an extremely loyal person and i care a lot about my friends and try to support them. i've known my best friend since we were babies, and we've been together ever since. no one can ever compete with her - they'll lose. i've always been a sentimental person. i can be extremely emotional, and every feeling always shows on my face (which can sometimes be a bad thing).
one of my favorite things to do is curl up on the couch and watch a good movie or read a good book (i'm a hardcore harry potter fan, too xd ). and i'm completely addicted to the internet, especially gaia.
i get good grades in school and i'm in marching band, drama club, art club, crochet club, and the NHS. and math is my favorite subject (i love algebra and trigonometry).

i've never been in a guild before redface

oh, and if i win, first i would buy a coco kitty plushie, which i'm currently questing for (my first big quest), and after that, i don't know what i'd do. i want an OMG but i'm not sure if i have the determination to save up 3 mil.

wow, this is like more than i've ever said about myself on here... sweatdrop
anyway, i'm happy to join the guild. heart

xo_talya_xo

Aoi-Tsuki_Yuki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:41 pm
Hi my name's Yuki aka nickname is Sora! I'm 19 going on 20 this year! heard about this from my cute lil bro on gaia!! but yeah if I ever win the 1 mil I wanna put it to good use and try to complete the few dream avi's that I have...before I heard of this I never thought I was ever going to complete my dream avi's ever..but haha guess a good chance came along and here I am!! my interests are singing,dancing,playing RPG games,watching asian dramas,being silly with my two best friends (which are my two bestest sisters of all as well),scaring the crap out of my lil bro and his lil friends on halloween (hahaha), needless to say if you ever meet me in real life and get to know me we'll always have fun...well guess that's all I can think of saying but yupie!! GLAD I JOINED THIS GUILD!! ^_^  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games