Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:58 pm

Do they tell you what they cancel them for?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:00 pm

It's a shame someone will soon enough recognize my name, not because they'll recognize me. But because they'll no longer worship me. AND, I am sad to have missed the departure of my good friend Kira.

Things criticized or commented on:
~Talon, by-God you are ingenious. I would have been more-or-less depressed in an overtly fashion if you didn't have a portrait of me on your captains log post. Very suave, by the way. Five stars for you, old friend.

~I don't see a Tana shrine...no worries, I wasn't expecting one either.

~One more thing, y'er God damn right I'm mon Cap'n ******** though Kira's gone, What do you mean I'm not full of moral and friendly support? I was supportive when I was strict and moral when I wasn't being an a** or getting myself into trouble!

~Why am I not mentioned more?

~Yes, I know I'm being very very self centered...but I think I was an 'influence' on the Refuge.

~I'M BACK

~I've got a daughter now too. smile

Tanakietsu

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:13 pm

*bows down before* WELCOME BACK TANA-SAN! (i recognize you...) ALSO CONGRATULATIONS OF YOUR NEW PARENTHOOD! (i bet she's beautiful! babies always are 3nodding )
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:15 pm

Hey, hey. I'm making my comeback. cool
So, what do you recognize me from anyhow?
And SURELY it isn't the big name on the one announcement. ninja
And a hug for you, for being cool, and special, and I like you.

Tanakietsu

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:17 pm

*hugs back* i was here when you had your blue hair xd so i just remember stuff like that, esp when it's a guild captain...anyhoo

Is it weird to be a parent?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:21 pm

heiwa90
*hugs back* i was here when you had your blue hair xd so i just remember stuff like that, esp when it's a guild captain...anyhoo

Is it weird to be a parent?

Yes! Yes! My sexalicious blue hair. And being a parent? Not at all what I expected it to be. It was kind of sudden too. Moving out of the house, getting a job, my roommate and I deciding to get a child. So, being a parent? Yes, it is weird. But I'm not at all unprepared for it. Yes, I might seem young to be a parent, but I don't think it really matters. I'm just glad I did all that above grade level stuff in school, I graduated early because of it. Now I'm debating whether or not to be a stay-at-home dad. My lovely roommate, also known as my girlfriend is a lawyer after all.

Tanakietsu

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:24 pm

That's awsome...if i were to be a parent i'd be terrified...

did you adopt?((sorry about all these personal questions, you don't have to answer any if you don't want 3nodding ))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:27 pm

Yes we adopted, after all, I'm only going to be 23 in a month and seventeen days. But we decided we were ready. Her name is Rose Swan Cinotto, taking my last name. And, erm, it's weird I gave her middle name after our first Refuge captain, but I just love the name Swan. And Rose was her decision, because I'm obsessed with roses.

Tanakietsu

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:28 pm

That's great!!! adoption is a great thing to do! (it's what i'd do if it ever came to that!) what a wonderful name! i bet you guys are just totally thrilled!!! i have a stay at home dad, and it's great...so yeah, don't worry about it! it'll be great...no matter what...
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:33 pm

Well, I want to do it, but I also want the double income. But I think it'd be hard to get a job looking like this:
User Image
Although it just might be my opinion, and thanks. I think it's a great name too.
Yeah, we are thrilled, it's so awesome that we skip the first couple month parts and go straight to the part where she's getting ready to walk, speak, and all that stuff. She's great.

Tanakietsu

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:36 pm

just be warned...my parents got asked to do a women's round table on alternative lifestyles, because of their "nontraditional" relationship...my mom being primary income, and stay at home father...it was really awkward for my dad, but he got over it...
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:37 pm

I'm quite content with awkwardness and oddness. In fact, I love the stuff. Believe it or not, I happen to be an attention whore.

Tanakietsu

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:39 pm

I see, well you're fine then... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:40 pm

Well, run out of things to say, have we both?

Tanakietsu

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:42 pm

does salsa have an expiration date?
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games