Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Taerl

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:20 am

Everybody needs a break once in a while, right now I'm drawing and may go to the shop (and I've got art coursework to do crying ) so I'm too busy to RP right now
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:23 am

Taerl
Everybody needs a break once in a while, right now I'm drawing and may go to the shop (and I've got art coursework to do crying ) so I'm too busy to RP right now
like i said befor, words cannot descrive the anger i am feeling... well they can, but i will surely be banned for sayin them all, now i must get my DMX Cd cuz dat dude gets mad for me stressed

Geekosaurus

Midnight3476

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:32 am

Bombi: if we wanted to Rp all the time we wouldn't be hanging round in the general thread, and if this guild was for purely RP-ing and not talking to the members, there wouldn't be a general thread...
We all have other lives and need breaks from RP-ing; I've got coursework to do and builders round at my house so more chores for me to do. The time i spent on Ms was a time where the rest of my household where asleep and the builders wernt here. Basically what I'm saying is right now i don't have time for RP-ing, sure I'll fit the odd post in here and there when I'm RP-ing with Magus, and thats mainly because i can and want to. Right now i don't want to RP...
Oh and please lay off Tearl and me if were busy were busy. Its not nice to complain at us because we cant RP right now. T.T

*vanishes again*

EDIT: Oh and in case you think i meant this nastily i didn't i was just explaining.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:36 am

cry

Geekosaurus

Midnight3476

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:41 am

Bombi
cry

*huggles* None of that was meant nastily (as it says in the edit) you just have to remember were busy and either don't want to or don't have the time to RP...

*goes to get her dinnner*
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:43 am

still sounds mean to me cry

Geekosaurus

Geekosaurus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:09 am

cry
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:31 am

If that was me mean then you really don't want to see me really mean...Like i said non of that was meant with a nasty intention i just think you should remember that, when you bug and complain at us for not RP-ing...

*goes back to doing coursework*

Midnight3476

Geekosaurus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:34 am

noo im good now i have ol' knifey ^.^
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:36 am

crying

Geekosaurus

Ceron

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:08 am

Middy!!! I'm back to getting on earlier during the weekdays! Early enough so that you Brit friends o' mine can talk to and gather around me like the popular cool cat that I *so* am. *pose*
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:12 am

PERSON!!!!!!! HELLO!!!! I WAS ALL ALONE!!!! WENNA SEE HOW ALONE I WAS?! IF MY SCANBER WORKED ID TAKE A PIC OF WHAT I DID WITH MY KNIFE TO MY ARM OUT OF LONLEYNESS!!! o.o;;

Geekosaurus

Ceron

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:14 am

Right, I don't really care. You here Middy Middy? Damn Brits...Taerl...and Magus...and all of 'em! Even if they aren't all in the United Kingdom! RAWR! XO
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:15 am

ninja

Emily.B.1448

Geekosaurus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:17 am

cry
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games