Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

PFDiva

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:59 pm

Pandali
Tanakietsu
Pandali
Tanakietsu
Yes, my nose is red. How've you been doing, IVG?

Good, good. Wish the break wasn't over......
Anywho, what's been up with you? You always disapear for so long.

Haha, well my dear friend, I didn't disappear, I quit Gaia in June of last year and I visited once or twice. Now, I'm back for good.

YAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!!!!!!
what she said. i'm SLOOOOW
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:00 pm

Galdrea
Pandali
Tanakietsu
Pandali
Tanakietsu
Yes, my nose is red. How've you been doing, IVG?

Good, good. Wish the break wasn't over......
Anywho, what's been up with you? You always disapear for so long.

Haha, well my dear friend, I didn't disappear, I quit Gaia in June of last year and I visited once or twice. Now, I'm back for good.

YAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!!!!!!
what she said. i'm SLOOOOW

Gummi is not slow!

Pandali

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:01 pm

Well, I'm glad you're glad I'm back. I saw a sub-forum with an Out of Character context label, I think I'm going to have a little fun with that starting tomorrow.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:03 pm

Tanakietsu
Well, I'm glad you're glad I'm back. I saw a sub-forum with an Out of Character context label, I think I'm going to have a little fun with that starting tomorrow.

Oooohhh, I think I know the one that your talking about. It doesn't make any sense and it isn't following the rules. And I saw your post.

Pandali

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:05 pm

Most excellent, and yes. It is rather unfortunate that they made a subforum for out of character stuff...considering I got all a**l about only having the OOC Hangout Thread. Meh, I'll begin my reign of terror soon enough again. cool
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:07 pm

Tanakietsu
Most excellent, and yes. It is rather unfortunate that they made a subforum for out of character stuff...considering I got all a**l about only having the OOC Hangout Thread. Meh, I'll begin my reign of terror soon enough again. cool

Captain Bubbles (Kira) added most of the subforums 3nodding before he left Gaia for good. cry

Pandali

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:09 pm

I shall miss my former co-captain greatly, but shall remember him always. I'm sure his time as mon capiton was a grand time. Well, I'm sure he thought he could get away with it, it worked, Talon get's the grief. biggrin
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:11 pm

Tanakietsu
I shall miss my former co-captain greatly, but shall remember him always. I'm sure his time as mon capiton was a grand time. Well, I'm sure he thought he could get away with it, it worked, Talon get's the grief. biggrin

rofl Zis guild has not been the same without ze Duck Man.

Pandali

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:11 pm

He's back for business and he's meaning to stay as worthful as his salt as ever before. Time to wreak havoc. surprised
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:14 pm

blaugh *yawn* Pandali must go to bed now. Good night, Duck Man.

Pandali

PFDiva

Tanakietsu
He's back for business and he's meaning to stay as worthful as his salt as ever before. Time to wreak havoc. surprised
havoc is fun

Nighty-night, sleep tight.

Yes Gummi, havoc is fun. twisted

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:19 pm

I should get to bed as well, big day tomorrow.
PFDiva rolled 14 100-sided dice: 49, 60, 91, 54, 71, 39, 5, 48, 88, 78, 17, 27, 41, 51 Total: 719 (14-1400)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:23 pm

ok

PFDiva

Merlinic Matrices

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:49 pm

No answers to Merlinic's earlier question of if there were any birthdays other than her own and Pansa's in recent times?

>< I should be cleaning. Company over tomorrow. *Whistle*.
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games