Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:34 pm
[**]
Lilli smiled. "I knew you would, thanks." she said smiling, kissed his neck again and then plunged her extracted fangs into his neck. Sucking in a vast quantity of blood, Lilli could feel her body regulating back to its usual self. Lilli, directed Tuesday to an armed chair, sitting him down in it, she climbed onto his lap. This was more comfortable than standing. She held his broad shoulders with her small hands.
Lilli continued, even though back to normal, she couldn't control herself, it'd been so long since she had had blood straight from the source. And Tuesday's blood was so delicious, she lusted for it.

After another couple of minutes Lilli pulled her head back. She gazed into his shining red eyes. Her lips were coated with his blood. She noticed and licked them. Lilli grinned, her white teeth sparkling. "Thank you, darling." She said, pressing her lips lightly to his. She pulled head back and looked at his neck, blood covered a section of it. "Sorry." She mumbled, licking it off. "There." She said softly.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:51 pm
[**]
Tuesday felt the blood drain from him but he didn't need it anyway. He still had an excess even after Lilli fed off him.
Tuesday stared emotionless at the wall past Lilli.
"Go ahead. Beat me, Use me, Neglect me." He said, emotionless.
He looked in her eyes and held her close to him.
"Lilli...Do you love me?" He asked, hurt thick in his voice.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:04 pm
[**]
Lilli pondered what Tuesday had just told her. 'Go ahead. Beat me, Use me, Neglect me.' the words echoed in her mind.
"I'm such a whore aren't I?" She thought out loud. "Of course I am, I'm stuck between two people I love both, and I love them both." She paused a minute. "Yes, I still love you. Why else would I be doing this?" She asked. "I'm in your lap, kissing and holding you. Why else would I do this? Klaash is over there, maybe dying by now.. but here I still sit, in your lap. Why do you think I'm here? Because I want you to go kill yourself... For real this time? No. How could I just stop loving someone, like you Tuesday?" She shifted in his lap so she was kneeling. Tears budded in her eyes. "To think you were dead.. I could hardly keep myself alive."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:10 pm
[**]
Tuesday thought about what she just said.
"I shouldn't have even come. To see you, to kiss you and hold you just for you to go back to Klaash." He said. "If you love me why don't you just stay with me? I can't live without you. I'll kill myself." He said and set Lilli back against his chest, he held her.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:17 pm
Klara couldn’t stop smiling like a fool. Everything that was happening right now felt so good. She knew she liked Ben a lot but she hadn’t realized any feelings past that, the feelings that surged through her now. She frowned. This isn’t ‘rebound’? Is it?She couldn’t do that to Ben…not now. Ben leaned in again and pressed his forehead to hers kissing her nose. She giggled. Klara closed her eyes for a moment; taking his wrists in her hands she opened her eyes again glancing down at the scars, “I don’t want you to do this anymore. If you ever feel the need again…find me first.” She said softly before lowering her head a bit. Her lips lingered right in front of his for a few seconds before she continued and kissed him softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:36 pm
[**]
Lilli looked up at Tuesday. "Well why did you come then? To murder my boyfriend?" She questioned, her tone frustrated. "I shouldn't even be doing this. You just about killed him with that knife, when you were sucking out his blood. Then you slap me and cut my arm just like you didn't care... Klaash is going to wake up any minute, and see us like this. And I'll be screwed. Look what I'm doing to myself? To you. To Klaash. I'm throwing my life away trying to love you both. Ripping myself in half isn't going to help anyone." Lilli sighed. "You should leave." Lilli mumbled. "Klaash is going to explode if he sees you alive. You need to stay undercover. Lay low for awhile if you get what I'm saying. Go to a safe house... not in this room." Lilli felt like crying again, but restrained. "Tuesday.. just leave, please. I'm sorry." She said, climbing carefully off his lap. She backed up from the chair. Her head was suddenly aching. She massaged her temples. She looked back into Tuesday's sullen eyes.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:50 pm
[THAT WAS ADORABLE HOW SHE SAID THAT!!! OMG! SQUEE~! 4laugh ]

After Ben had kissed Klara's nose, she took his wrists in her hands, Ben looked down. Klara said "I don’t want you to do this anymore. If you ever feel the need again…find me first." Her lips lingered right in front of his for a few seconds before she continued and kissed him softly. Ben was happier, still, that Klara cared about him cutting. "I promise I won't anymore. I'll find you, you'll make me better." Ben whispered again her lips. He continued to kiss Klara ever so sweetly, cherrishing every precious second he had of her.
His lips grew more eager with every passing second. Klara was still holding his wrists, he didn't notice. His mind was focused on Klara's lips, and following them everytime they moved.
I wouldn't take the world in exchange for her..

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:34 pm
((I'm back and holy s**t Caroline. burning_eyes ))  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:49 pm
[**]
[[Dude my hands are like frozen. I went mini-golfing in the rain.]]

Tuesday looked up at Lilli. His eyes budded with tears.
"I'm...I'm not myself anymore Lilli. I'm sorry. Your the one that stabbed me then played with my emotions. Since you've been with Klaash...I haven't been myself. Bou is really concerned about it..and I...I don't know." He said standing up.
"Your right I should leave." He said and gathered his things. He opened the door.

[[SECRET AFFAIR! surprised ]]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:52 pm
Shizue sighed. I wonder if he is okay... her mind whirled as she headed up the flight of stairs. I'll just go see him. See if he is alright. She smiled at her idea. Her feet stopped infront of his door. One hand rested on the frame, as she took a breathe, then picked up the other to wrap around the handle. She spun it, and thrust the door open. "Hey Ben, I was just coming-" she stopped short of what she was saying. Only two steps in, she froze, staring at Ben and Klara. Her face twisted into a strange emotion, something like envy, and disgust, mingled in one. "What the ********..." she whispered, still frozen.  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:21 pm
[Ezactly! Secret affair!! xd ]

"Tuesday, baby." Lilli said walking to him. "You knew it was me. I didn't know it was you, under that mask, which for the record, means you struck first. I know Bou has been worried, but I thought that was because you died." Lilli hugged him tightly for a second then said "'Bye." She smiled, and kissed his cheek. Lilli nudged him out into the hall and then closed the door behind him. "Geez... glad he was asleep. Or I'd be screwed. Lilli walked to the mirror and made sure there was no blood on her, anywhere, knowing Klaash would noticed.
Lilli was safe. All the blood gone. She walked to Klaash's side. He was still asleep. Wow.. Lilli held his head in her hands. She kissed his forehead. "Klaash, honey. Wake up, please. You need to wake up. You're not well..." Lilli said her voice trailing off. I have him feed off me since I just ate.. he'll be fine then.. I hope.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:27 pm
Ben was in the middle of kissing Klara when he heard the door open. 'What the ********..." A voice said.
Ben pulled his face, unwillingly away from Klara's. Shizue had just walked in on him and Klara, in Shizue's view, making out on his bed.

Ben didn't let go of Klara's hands. He stared in shock at her. "Shizue.. what are you doing here?" Ben asked, his voice shaky.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:32 pm
Lilli pushed Tuesady out in the hall. He put the mask on again and put the hood up so no one would see him.
Technically he was still dead.

He sighed and slowly walked to his room, thinking along the way.
This is wrong. All of it. Everything. You shouldn't have come. Lilli is right, you knew it was her. You shouldn't have attacked. He told himself.

But she toys with your emotions. One second she loves you, the next she loves Klaash. How can you trust her with your heart? She leaves you constantly. The voice fought back in defense.

I left her.
He fought back.
But you came back! And you've been by her side since then. Waiting. You never said it was over when you left.

Tuesday had reached his room and stepped inside. He pressed his back against the door and slid down, sitting against the door. He sighed ********." He said to himself.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:32 pm
"Coming to check up on you" she said, anger sliding into her words "Which... I know see I should've stayed away" she blinked, hurt even. She couldn't control her own emotions, normally she could be able to, but not when several different ones were twisting together, pulling and ripping at her insides and mind. She swallowed, her jaw tightening "I'll just go" she said, trying to step back, in shock., but was not very succesful. She shook her head, trying to wake herself up. How could I not know this was coming?  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:42 pm
"Shizue.." Ben said standing now. "I'm sorry you walked in. But I guess it would partly be my fault acting so weird at dinner. I'm.. I oh gosh." Ben didn't know what to say. He'd rather still be kissing Klara, than having to explain to someone why he was kissing her. Ben buried his face in his hands. God? What have I done to this girl? He pondered. Enchanted her when she first got here by sex appeal... and then she walks in and sees this. What am I going to do.. one way or another I mess something up, forget about backdoors, and trapholes...  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games