Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:04 pm
I've had to stop myself randomly singing Christmas songs in the middle of summer. I don't mind Christmas music. It's fun to sing. My favorite one is Carol of the Bells. I love everything about Carol of the Bells. ... Deck the Halls is my least favorite, though... too bad people use it too much... I guess it's because it's a really easy one to change the words to fit advertisements.

I like Christmas. The people I see seem happier around Christmas time. ... I know depression hits a high on Christmas, but... for me, I'm happier at least. It might be because I like the cold... might be because the smell of a Christmas tree brings back memories.. I can be with my family, I love it when it snows. I like winter in general... but December has all these perks to it.

... Plus red, green, white, and black are all nice colors. Most of you probably don't associate black with winter, but I do. Nights are longer, storms make things darker, and the trees that have lost their leaves and are cold and damp from snow and rain look black. I like winter... I really do. I've always wondered why, since I grew up in California, and moved to Texas... neither of which are considered cold climate areas. It's odd, really.

... I feel such emotions thinking about winter...

Oh right... it's December, isn't it. ... I guess I should dress for the occasion. ... I don't think it's Close enough to Christmas, yet, though for my Christmas outfit... so... I'll wear one of my winter outfits this week, the other next week, and then we'll go jolly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:51 pm
I like christmas music too. When I was younger I used to listen to christmas music as soon as Thanksgiving passed. I still like listening to holiday music but I listen to it much less than I did.

Chainsaw: I am sorry I haven't posted any videos, and you really try hard, I couldn't believe how many videos you have posted. smile

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Gweener

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:17 pm
Ever since I got back from the family gathering for Thanksgiving, I've found myself stopping on the Christmas music channel. With everyone so far away, the last few years, that music just made me cringe and I felt like I was just mechanically going through the motions of the holidays.
This year, I am going to try to hold on to that warm feeling from Thanksgiving right on through to New Year. But I'm afraid that I may feel it already faltering.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:04 pm
Hold on to the feeling Gwee. Closeness of friends, the hearts and love of your family are always around no matter how far away they are. I know its sometimes easy to forget, I think we are all guilty of that though smile

Be happy and remember all the warm and fuzzy feelings that you associate with your family and friends heart

heart heart heart

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Gweener

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:55 pm
Thanks Hazumu-san. I will try my best!
It didn't help much that I hadn't heard from anyone until today.
Turns out, my Mom caught my cold/flu, so she hasn't been up to sitting at the computer. Just terrible!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:41 pm
Hope your Mom feels better, Gwee, and that you feel more cheerful.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:19 am
Oi. Nobody buy me any presents. I'm too poor right now to buy crap and I've got too much crap on my mind to think right now... about stuff...
My brain hurts...

Finals suck...

... I already spent $280 dollars on Christmas presents... which is a lot when you don't have a job...
... My credit card is almost maxed out again... I've been trying to bring it down...

... I should turn gifts and trades off... just to be sure... And, like... only turn them on on that secret santa day...

I don't know... I might change my mind about getting and giving presents somewhere along the line... part of it is that I just don't want anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:20 am
Gifts are off... so there...  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gweener

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:22 pm
Thanks Chainsaw.
Your words of encouragement really do help.

I remember the stress and cramming of finals, and I feel for you, I honestly do. It almost makes my head hurt just imagining... all the last big projects just got turned in and now the biggest test for every darn class. I'd be running on adrenaline and caffeine alone... very little sleep. Good luck to you. You know you can do it. Remember the light at the end of the tunnel!!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:31 pm
***anouncement: Secret Santa sign up has begun.
We don't need the holidays to be stressful here, but getting a surprise is always fun. (It's also practical financially! wink ) It's not mandatory, but if you are interested, be sure to sign up!

>And keep in mind that our next Equinox Party will be our Christmas party, December 21st! Be sure to stop in a sip some eggnog and warm yourself by the yulelog.

Gweener

Gweener

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:49 pm
*** another announcement: Mad Libs is now available under Activities!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:11 pm
Yay for Mad Libs!  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:22 pm
I've decided to share with you guys the names of some of my fish... because... well... I name then strangely...

... My aquarium's name is also "Finland," by the way...

~~~~Cuttlefish:~~~~
--------------------------------------------------------
Steve
Mr. Squiggles

~~~~Arrow Fish:~~~~
---------------------------------------------------------
Johan (Dec.)
Gregory (Dec.)
Rayne (Dec.)
Eric the Red
Leif Ericson

~~~~Goldfish:~~~~
---------------------------------------------------------
Jim-bob (Dec.)
Phyllis (Dec.)
Geordi LaForge (Dec.)
Yvette (Dec.)
Wilhelm (Dec.)
Gertrude (Dec.)
Maridith (Dec.)
Cheep-cheep (Dec.)
Spock (Dec.)
Alfred (Dec.)
Kentaro (Dec.)
Macbeth (Dec.)
E. Honda
Johnny 5
Schmidt
Nancy
Giblets
Jebidiah
Chubbs  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:35 pm
Why Steve? It seems too plain to fit in with the rest. But I love the name of your aquarium. I had wondered what people were going to name theirs, but was never curious enough to go look. I was imagining Water World, and Atlantis.

My aquarium is named A Gwee Reyum.

My favorite names have been the
Arrow Fish:
Dis Whey &
Dat Whey

Cuttlefish:
Snuffles
Meaty
Chubbie
Cupcake
Cuddles

Goldfish:
Penny

How did you remember all of them? I can't remember all of mine.

Gweener

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:03 pm
I can't believe you remember them either chain... wow!

My aquarium is named Azabu District.

I didn't name many of my fish, but I did name some.

Cuttlefish:
Tesla
Kohei

Goldfish:
Chimmee

I think its neat that you've both had so many fish biggrin

Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games