Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:59 pm
Citali fell to the ground crying.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:01 pm
Whiteblood patted Citali on the head and said,"It's ok kid, he'll come around. He's just having trouble accepting the truth."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:04 pm
"I know...but I actually...used my powers on him..." Citali got up and walked toward a waterfall and nelt down.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:10 pm
Whiteblood sat next to her and said,"look it's not your fault. he attacked someone you cared about and you gave him a warning. you even asked him to stop."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:12 pm
Citali looked away. "I only now you for 1 day....He has been with me forever...."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:15 pm
Whiteblood stared out into the water and said,"That's true but we're family which means we have a special bond. he has that bond too. he's just resisting it."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:18 pm
Citali leaned back and shrugged. "I dont think he will ever come back..." A tear fell.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:21 pm
Whiteblood smiled and said,"Don't worry he'll come around. you just gotta be patient."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:25 pm
Citali stood up. "Ok....I hope so." She leaned against a tree.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:27 pm
As soon as the pups had run off, Raven had begun followeing them. She used their scent to track after them. She almost fell to the ground as Italius came through the forest. "Woah! Italius, are you okay? Where's your sister?"

~~

Scar walked over to Citali. "Yes, he will come along eventually."  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:29 pm
Citali looked up at scar. "People keep telling me that...."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:42 pm
"That's because it will come true," said Scar. He turned into his human form.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:00 pm
Swiftkill saw her other two pups and said, "Surya(Sirirus)." She than saw the other one run off. "Don't worry Citali your brother Dusten(Italius) relies still on that pretend mother of his Starfire. Hm, let him be for now soon he'll understand who he really is," said Swiftkill.

~~~~~~~~

Starfire saw the pups take off and noticed that Vesta was missing. She yelled, "Boys Come BACK!" She than ran in the forest and ran into Italius. "Italius is tha you. You smell like him and I can tell your him. But your in human form."

Gemini ran after her mother as she saw her run off into the froest and noticed the pups went missing. Gemini ran in the forest after her.

~~~~~~~~

"I want someone to get my niece Gemini and bring her here," commanded Swiftkill. "Surya I'm your mother. And you look somuch like your father but you have my eyes and ears," said Swiftkill. "Actuall would someone also go after my ohter son who just ran off," she orderd.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:50 am
Blood Moon said, "I'll go after Italius my mistress Swiftkill." Then Blood Moon took off.

Piosen Fang and Blaise walked out. Piosen Fang said, "Whiteblood were finishing the job on getting Gemini. Besides Blaise and dear Swiftkill want thei niece back. and I'm certain that the pups know Gemini already, their dear cousin."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:02 am
Sirius looked up his tears fading. All along he'd known the others weren't right and now he knew why but again this group didn't feel right either, the harsh words about someone they'd known and had been kind to them. Then this woman called him another name he grimaced in confusion his firmnly shut. 'Your'e not moma you sound mean and my name is Sirius not Sura' he stuttered childislhly trusting his brother. 'Oww it hurts to open my eyes..' he whimpered tears running down his face. He howled loudly in attempt to recall his brother.

Robin charged after Starifre running into Raven and the other two. He saw strange but his senses said different. 'Italus ?' he asked confused. He looked suddenly hearing a howl.

Spider-robin got up following the others. Something had happened to the pups. He swung through the forest trying to cacth up with the others. He landed behind them confused and worried..emotions he hadn't felt in a long time.

Beast boy coutninued to snore loudly oblivous to what was going as he lay curled in a world of his own.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games