Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:41 pm
L gave a small smile and said "I don't hold grudges."
Goku put his hands on Fin's shoulders as she began to dissappear and gave a stern look into her eyes. He began to pass some of his energy onto Fin, hoping that it would work, and even make her a bit stronger so she could help against Buu.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:58 pm
Kagome also walked up to Fin and tried to tap into her own spiritual energy. "Maron, she was your friend right? Maybe you should help." she called over as her body began to glow with her miko powers.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:13 pm
Jeanne walked up to Fin. "Yeah I want Fin to stay too." she said as she walked over. She smiled at Fin. "I think I know why you became a fallen angel" she whispered to her. "And if Im right, youl can't dissappear yet, right?" she asked happily. Jeanne grabbed Fin's hand and smiled. "I think Kami-sama will forgive you"

With the powers of the three combined Fin beganto reappear taking the form of a full angel.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:46 pm
Goku smiled as she reappeared and said "Alright! It worked!" he took his hands off Fin when she was completly powered up and he kept his smile.
L walked up to Fin and said while examining her "So, a new form?"
The old man came running in and holding his back then asked while out of breath "Woo...What'd...I...Miss?" Goku smiled and waved "Hey Master Roshi! Hows it going?"  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:12 pm
Kagome smiled and walked back to InuYasha. "Isn't nice that things worked out in the end?"
"What are you talking about Kagome? Buu's still out there, Naraku's still out there, the jewel hasn't been completed yet, and you're saying that things worked out?" InuYasha scoffed.
"Yeah, but Maron got her friend back."
"Keh."
Kagome frowned. "InuYasha sit."
InuYasha did a faceplant into the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:35 pm
Fin looked at herself shocked at the change she had under gone. "I don't know what to say.."

"Well, you usually start with thank you and then things move on from there" Jeanne said smiling.

Fin opened her mouth to say something but was cut short by Access who flew to her and hugged her. "Fin-chan is back to normal!"  

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:50 pm
"It's great to have someone else here to help," Archer started cynically, "but let's not start celebrating just yet. We still have Buu to deal with. After that we probably have other things to deal with, like the Holy Grail that's descending here on Tokyo. Then there's that Light boy back from the grave, but let's focus on Buu first. At the moment, each of these battles have been chaotic. I'm going to take the battle to the Unlimited Blade Works. At least there won't be further destruction of the city..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:32 pm
Goku looked over at Archer and said "Well Buu's no doubt gone off to rest...There's no telling where he went really...We'll just have to wait him out until he come backto us."
Roshi walked up to Kagome and said to her without looking at her, but looking at Goku "Hey sweety, wunna go back to my place for a bit?"
((Roshi's a perv. Just punch him on the head or somthin'.))  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:37 pm
InuYasha jumped up and hit Roshi on the back of the head. "WHAT'D YOU SAY TO KAGOME?!" he shouted, thoroughly pissed.
Kagome just kinda stood there and chuckled nervously, a little creeped out.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:02 pm
Roshi rubbed his head and asked "Hey, what'd you do that for!? I have a right mind to..." he looked up at InuYasha and began to laugh nervously "S-s-sorry to have troubled you!" then ran about 10 feet away from him over to Goku.
Goku looked at Roshi and said "Master Roshi she already has a boyfriend."  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:12 pm
Sinbad laughed at the group. Even when they had prblems, they still had time for their funny moments.

Jeanne simply looked grossed out. Wasn't he a little old for her she thought  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:31 pm
InuYasha growled sullenly. 'First Koga, now this creep.' he thought.
Kagome guessed at what InuYasha was thinking. "InuYasha . . ." she said placing a hand on his shoulder.
InuYasha stopped growling but he glared at Roshi.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:30 pm
(NO! ROSHI WAS SUPPOSED TO PULL A MIROKU AND PAT KAGOME'S BUTT!)

Saber glared at Roshi as well. She disliked old men, but a lecherous one on top of that...She started gripping her sword so hard you could hear the steel plates of her gauntlets grinding against each other.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:43 pm
((In case you didn't know, InuYasha kinda intimidated Miroku to stay away from Kagome in any lecherous ways as soon as he joined their group. When he goes into his protective mode, he can be pretty scary.))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:58 pm
(So that's why he stopped...Don't recall that happening before...)  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games