Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sakythia

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:49 am
suri walked into oaks ally in a bubbly mood, big smile, cherry aura, and a little jumpy.
"HELLO EVERY ONE" (if any one is even here XD)
But she sees that oaks ally isn't halloween style, but kinda dirty.
"Shadow clone jutsu!"
suri said as she made hand signs and released her chakra. But only 2 clones appeared.
"awwww......"
But that had to do, she had no time to complain and the suri's went to work. 1 clone went outside and started throwing random cobwebs, spiders, and other decorations on top of the roof. The other clone decorated the inside with carved pumpkins, more cobwebs, and skeletons. While the the real suri.....was cleaning. She missed out on all the fun by sweaping the real spider webs, a little bit of dust, and a spider.
"O.O SPIDER!!!!"
suri said runing scream all around the cafe scaring the clones and poofing them selfs away. Yet the spider wasn't even real, so all that was for nothing.
"grrr, stupid clone"
suri said as her anger got out, her black aura appeared and she was annoyed. But her anger didn't just effect her, it affected the cafe. The inside walls turned a blackish green and morphed around the wall. This mad suri calm down into her peacfull normal state.
"PRETTY" blaugh
(lol, I realized the decorations came out of no where......lol now Iam too lazy to fix it sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:13 pm
Requiem aeternum dona eis

Lenon walks in, admiring the decorations.

"How long did this take you?"

((Whose Squad were you on when you were
a genin?))
Eternal rest grant to them.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

sakythia

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:11 pm
"oh hey lenon, this didn't take too long" :3

((well....when I was a genin there were no teachers so I had to teach myself))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:09 pm
Kit enterd the cafe' and looked around the decorations were everywhere and seemed to just be thrown up on the wall randomly. Sitting at the comunter Kit order a Miso-ramen and an orange juice. when the food arrived he began to silently slurp the noodles.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:15 pm
Kit finished his noodles and orange juice payed and walked out.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:15 pm
futashi entered the bar and smiled. he then look around and saw some new stuff here. "have not been here for an long time." he said, smiling. he then took a seat in an chair at an table and order some hot sake and some fruit.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:13 pm
Jake went in, ordered some ramen, and then sat at a table on his own, eating his ramen.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:16 pm
Zeno entered the cafe and went back to his work station. He tied his apron on~-_-*~ and made 5 lightning clones. 2 commenced to cleaning, 2 to cooking, and one to stand by the door and greet. Zeno walked over to Jake and looked down at him. "Would you like something to drink with that.." He asked blankly.  

De-Vaughn07

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:35 pm
"I'm good........how'd the fight with teach go?" he said looking up at him  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:39 pm
Zeno jumped up at that question and smiled a nervous smirk. "Well...honestly- I lost." eno twisted his arm around to his back. "But he gave me...this as an award for effort." Zeno pulled the Scythe from his back. He told Jake all about its capabilities of dark energy chakra, its history and the likes. "Anyway, I'm Zeno Satsyuo-chunin from here, in Cloud Village. And you are...?" Zeno asked as he took a seat and made an extra clone to take his job of waiting tables.  

De-Vaughn07

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:42 pm
futashi got up and walks next to zeno. "no no. tell him the whole thing about the scythe." he said to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:45 pm
Zeno looked over at Futashi. "Doh, uh....you siue Futashi-sama?" Zeno asked rubbing the back of his neck. "Well...okay then."  

De-Vaughn07

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:51 pm
"........I'm his new apprentice, doing the genin exams next week," He then looked at the blade, "A Rare blade i presume.............I collect blades," he said quietly, looking between the two.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:57 pm
"Ah...I see." Zeno closes his eyes. "Well-here's the history of this one: they say, this scythe was made by an evil infamous blacksmith. he made all type of dark and evil weapons. this is one of them. it can absorb the darkness in people and evil and using it as its power. it can send blast waves of darkness, grow bigger then it is, and double the power of the blade and many others. There are 6 other weapons left around our words, if you want to find one, you have to be in an death like trance to get one. It is a test of courage and honor." Zeno smiled and had one of his clones bring him some tea.  

De-Vaughn07

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:02 pm
"I see.....i've heard of them, according to the diaries of my old foster parents, a place called shadow town......or something like that hosts one.........i cant remember by heart, all i know is that if i find one, it will aid my goals further," He then drew one of his blades, polishing and cleaning the blade and handle.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games