Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:24 pm
*neko appeared*

"hey zann! your not allowed to train someone you know? your a chunin xp "
*neko said like she was going to ruin the game*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:27 pm
"Oh nice, so it's just like a clone but wind. Cooly, I'll try." She smiled then did the hand seal and said, "Kaze Bunshin" and what started to form beside her was a wind clone. You could see the wind coming up in a human form but then disappeared. She sighed in disappointment.  

Runs_With_Knifes

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:27 pm
(Dont tell me what to do first off.

Jessica/Cherry: The Leaf is a shakey matter. With no Kage at last I checked, the place where there trust lies is unknown. PS: I know them too, but it no longer matters.

They did not post at the gates, which is a must for all ninja, friend or foe.

They Left Because I PMed them)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:28 pm
(neko he can train people at chuunin)  

brileone

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:33 pm
(well when i was here in the beginning, only jonin or higher could teach others but i was just kidding)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:34 pm
((Ok then, but they did leave, that's all that matters...))

Zann ignored Neko's comment, focusing on Cherry's progress. She has talent, that's for sure.  

iZann

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:35 pm
(if this makes any difference in leaf, when i was there, they let chuunin train people wait nvm lol)
Cherry did the hand seals again then said, "Kaze Bunshin." When she did the wind started forming a human figure beside her and this time it didn't disappear and turned into Cherry. "Yay." She smiled.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:36 pm
futashi appeared not so far off from the rest. he then made three hand signs and made a ball of lighting from his hand. he then charge at a tree and destroyed it, making it fall. futashi was looking at another tree. "1 down, 24 more to go." he said smirking.

1/25  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:39 pm
(wow wow take it easy im just making a joke, jeez)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:41 pm
((lol Futashi I'm going to copy you xp ))

Having nothing to do himself except to watch Cherry's progress for now, Zann began to practice the rasenegan. He gripped his right hand with his left, and a spiraling ball of chakra appeared in his right palm. He slammed it against a tree trunk, and it split in half instantly.'

He looked over and saw that Cherry had mastered the 1st jutsu already, and turned to her, forming handseals,
"Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu (Wind Levitation)"
A large boulder beside Cherry began to rise into the air with a platform of wind beneath it.
"These are the basics, which are required for more advanced jutsus."  

iZann

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:45 pm
"Stop showing off Zann and come teach me another jutsu." (lol) Cherry laughed and smiled then folded her arms.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:48 pm
Kiyoshi appeared in the area with Rei and Miki in his shirt. He then saw Zann and Futashi trainning and rolled his eyes. "You guys can have your little Rasengans and Chidoris. My Shining Finger beats both of them." He said letting both dogs out of his shirt and on the ground  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:49 pm
*neko stood up*

*handseals*

"raikou bunshin no jutsu!" * 30clones appeared*

"lets show how my way of taijutsu is!" *neko starts to growl and her teeth started to grow, her nails also start o grow and her eyes are changing*

*she runs towards a clone and slashed its body with her long nails* *she then runs (on hands and feeth very fast) to another one and kicked it right in the face*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:52 pm
((Just asking, you got your jutsu approved right,,,?))

Zann stopped his own practice and narrowed his eyes at Kiyoshi. I'll train hard at rasenegan and Kaseiken...and one day beat his "shining finger"! He clenched his fists in determination as he turned away to watch Cherry practice.  

iZann

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games