Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:54 pm
That's a good question. Sui pondered. Was leaving Alcina with Hayato the right thing to do? Sui shrugged. What's done is done. If anything happened, Alcina can blame him later. The two should sort things out.... That's what Sui believed.

"Don't worry Taffy-chan," He smiled at the girl, "Alcina-nee-chan is going to be all right. She's a strong girl."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:00 pm
Hayato simply gaped at the princess when he had recovered from the punch, his eyes wide. He opened his mouth slightly, and closed it again, unable to form words. "Uh..." he muttered. His cheek stung where she had punched him, but he didn't think about that. "You don't understand," he stammered, his mind racing. "Akira...she...she..." he stopped abruptly, not knowing what to say.

((i dont care much. i was going to originally have hayato get angry so he stalks off, and have some other character, a guard perhapse tell the entire story. but i honestly dont care what happens, haha))  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:42 pm
((Aw... Don't say that. But now would be a wonderful time to bring in Akira holding Natsu hostage or something... Just cause I'm in the mood for a little action. We can wait if you want though. xd ))

Alcina glared at Hayato, unwilling to give him any ground. "She what? She hurt you? She betrayed you? Is that what you're afraid we'll do?! Not everyone is like that!" The princess yelled, anger reaching it's peak.

But as it often did, her emotions fell just as quickly as they climbed. She realized she was crying before she looked away. "I'm not like that," Alcina said softly. Even though he was already betrothed to someone else... "I trusted you, but you won't trust me... and it hurts so much..." The princess hated the way she was always making a fool of herself around Hayato. First the kiss, now crying in front of him... She wanted to just curl up in a ball and disappear. Probably the best thing she could do too, since no one would really miss Alcina to begin with.

((Aw... Alcina needs a hug. Because that was a crappy attempt at romance on my part and she deserves better. xp ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:14 am
( Aw... ;_; *hugs Alcina* )  

Leri
Vice Captain

Lessien Oronra

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:44 pm
MemoryDragon
(( xd xd xd xd

Sorry for the little bit of control over Sui here. But, I don't think leri would mind...))

"Wait-" Sui and Taffy had already left her alone with that person. Sui's comments about Akira being jealous - which was simply ridiculous - made her even more angry. "I only know that she's really angry at you," Alcina said finally, turning all of her anger at the cause. "Let's just go back to your den so you can explain."

Taffy walked with Sui, holding his hand and looking around. The wolf-kizoku territory was certainly interesting... "Will Alcina-onee-chan be okay?"

Bran's eyebrows raised at the sight of a slender female body coming out from around the bend. Completely, naked too. Under normal circumstances, he probably would have whistled. But at the moment he simply coughed to announce his presence if she didn't see him and looked away.

Lessien smiled inwardly as she heard the little cough. She stood up gracefully, the moonlight caressing her wet skin, causing the water droplets to sparkle. Turning around, she looked at Bran, her piercing amethyst eyes filled with curiosity.

"Hello," she said to him, her voice mysteriously calm, yet incredibly soothing.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:52 pm
((Sorry havn't been around, havn't had the best few days. Either way D: Alcina~!! Alcina needs a hug. o_o And I didn't see a post for Kisuna anywhere so i'm assuming we're just waiting after the Al/to scene :3 ))  

NekoNoTsukiyo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:07 pm
Modest, ain't she? Bran smiled back at her, though it was a pale reflection of his usual smile. "Hello," his tenor voice answered, "Going for a swim?"

((Al/to? It sounds like an alto voice. sweatdrop Kaze needs to post...... cry ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:34 pm
Lessien smiled, though her keen eyes caught the troubled look in his eyes.

"Of sorts," she said. "I was just finishing up, unless you'd care to join me..."

Lessien Oronra

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:40 pm
If it had been Akira asking, he probably would have jumped in quicker than you could blink. But, this was someone he didn't know and he wasn't really in the mood to get wet. "I think I'll stay dry, thank you. You come out here..." he spared a glance at the body again, before looking away again, "often?" Bran finished, trying not to think about the destruction that had just happened. Who was this person? Did she survive the twins' attacks or was she just a passer-by...

"My name is Bran Carew. You are?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:47 pm
Lessien shrugged.

"Suit yourself then," she said simply. Her eyes caught the direction of his gaze and narrowed slightly. I wonder..., she thought to herself.

"No," she said as she moved toward the bush with her clothes, "I don't normally go this way. Actually, I don't frequent many places at all."

Lessien Oronra

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:52 pm
Bran chuckled softly, finding one of his questions answered, but not his main one. "I meant your name. All beautiful ladies such as yourself should be known by one." Bran's half-hearted attempt at flirting was spoiled as he watched the moon come up in the distance. He had wanted to be alone, but talking with this girl wasn't too bad. Though, he still would have prefered Akira or Alcina...

((You know... Natsu should have had an A-name too. Then they could have been the triple A's all after Hayato, lol.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:58 pm
Lessien smiled.

"Oh yes," she said, her eyes sparkling slightly with humor as she paused by the bush. "I do believe I have one of those..."

She wrang her hair out, then threw it over her shoulder, glancing at Bran.

"Lessien Oronra," she said with a small smile. "And it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Bran Carew."

Lessien Oronra

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:03 pm
"Well, Lessien Oronra, this isn't exactly a safe place to be at the moment." He avoided looking over at the body again. Bran was already sick to his stomach as it was... "I think all of the neko-zoku were destroyed, very recently too. Rather dangerous for a bath, don't you think?"

The mazoku continued staring at the moon, guilt entering into his golden eyes as he realized he had done nothing to stop it. Setting a few bombs as distractions had been one thing, but to kill everyone? Bran gulped down the bile rising in this throat as he told himself not to look towards the body again.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:23 pm
((all right, bringing Natsu in with Akira it is!! XD))

Hayato tensed, seeing the princess crying. "Uh..." he fidgeted, wondering what to do. He had never really experienced this before in his life! He had always placed distance between him and everyone else...and now... "Uh...Alcina..." he stopped, surprised. He had called her by her own name. Not 'Princess', but 'Alcina'.

"Ha...yato-sama..." Natsu's eyes widened as she whispered his name when two wolves that were walking with her collapsed. Before her, stood Akira, her daggers glinting in red, the blood of the wolves she had just cut down. "Hayato-sama!"

((mmm...ill bring them in in the next post. I dont know what to do...do i want to kill the two guards? lol))  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:23 pm
Alcina's name sounded foriegn coming from Hayato. But he didn't make any other move other than that. The princess turned away, not wanting him to see any more of her tears. "I'll stay here until Akira is defeated. But then I'm going back to the palace, with everyone else." Because being unwanted there was much more preferable to being unwanted here.

She never thought she'd have some place she hated more than the palace.

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games