Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

Sylverpyro

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:32 pm
yeah guilty of what??!!! ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:33 pm
Yes, guilty of being a facebook whore.  

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Sylverpyro

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:47 pm
Derrick Rutledge

No shame in that! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:29 pm
Sylverpyro
Derrick Rutledge

No shame in that! heart

I think we're gonna get along just fine. 3nodding
Facebook FTW!  

Evil kade

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:14 pm
Trust the runes. They are ours to use!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:24 pm
00Shoe
So my kitty of 21 years has passed on sad

I wish that I could have seen her more in her last months...
*hugs you* I've had cats pass as well. crying

I hate it when pets die or need to be given away.

I hope you had some wonderful times together. sad  

Dryskale

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:58 pm
We have an ancient cat too, she's been with the family for 20 years, but we don't know how old she is exactly (adopted). She still acts young, though...But now I'm out of the house, and probably won't see her again for a very long time.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:51 am
I'm seriously considering selling fur parts online,in places like ebay and such.It's been bothering me for a long time,that I'm 20 and have never had a job,due to severe social anxiety,so if I were to sell things online,I could get some income while I work out my problems.I'm just not really sure what I should price things at.Could you all give your feedback on my estimated prices?
I was thinking maybe $20-30 for a pair of fur paws,40-60 for a pair of feet(higher price is due to the fact that I need to buy a pair of shoes to build them on)5-15 for ears,depending on the size,thus structuring needed,of the ears,for something like large and erect rabbit ears I may need to charge more.Tails would also depend on size,but normal wolf/fox tails would probably be about $20.I also may sell costume heads,fully enclosed mascot/fur suit style heads,but the price for this will vary GREATLY as there's so many different head types,and it's labor intensive to make so I wouldn't really feel right in charging under $100.
I'm trying to factor in labor costs as well,and prices would have to comply with material cost,which also varies greatly.I haven't started doing this yet,and I would probably be able to better estimate pricing after I started making things and learned how efficiently I use the materials.But what do you think of these estimate prices?  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:38 am
For prices, definitely raise them. With the amount of time you will be putting in, such low prices will not make it worth your while.

As for jobs. There are plenty that do not involve interacting with people.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:42 am
Yarr, I'd have to say in all honesty that those prices are too low, compared to others I've seen...  

Barakiel9909

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:10 am
If there is one thing that I have learned from working for myself for many years, do not undersell yourself!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:57 pm
Evil kade
Sylverpyro
Derrick Rutledge

No shame in that! heart

I think we're gonna get along just fine. 3nodding
Facebook FTW!

YES! wahmbulance blaugh  

Sylverpyro

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:00 pm
Facebook is one of those things I could be really into, but I always just forget to post stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:53 pm
I probbaly will raise the labor prices involved,but for the ears,I can keep those pretty cheap,as it would take me 20 mins at most to make some.I DO want my prices to be low,it would draw lots of attention,I want to be very compeditive,but I shall see when I start making things,the cost of materials and then adjust my prices up from there.I might raise the price by tails by alot though..atleast double,because of the fur I was looking at for tail use,I would need to charge way more than $20 to make any profit from them.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:54 pm
You won't be using real fur will you?  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games