Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:36 pm
Niara wakes up when a cold rain drop hits her face. She stretches and then stands up. "Is that thunder? God, I hope not." She starts running towards the edge of the forest, which is in view. She stops when she reaches the edge, because she sees a mansion on top of the hill and people running towards the mansion for shelter. "People!!!!" She starts running flat out towards the mansion. She doesn't stop until she is at the porch. She leans against the side of the door to rest. "Whew!! That was a long run!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:48 pm
Hethrus saw Niara heading toward the Mansion and appeared beside her.He lowered himself to her height and smiled."Hello." He said.  

Hethrus

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:27 am
Getting up from her eat Kuriku stands as some people came inside for shelter from the storm from outside. "Selenia we have people who are here to get out of the rain" she say's to her through there link.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:33 pm
Ruby followed behind Selena into the dining room. "Thanks by the way." she looked around some more before plopping herself into a near by chair and putting her bag down beside her. "Well it was just some local people in that town not far from here. They didn't really tell me a whole lot but just that it was old. I don't see how it could be. It looks beautiful!"  

Siregwin

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:15 pm
((sorry guys, i wasnt paying attention.)) sweatdrop
I twitch in my sleep, hearing someones voice saying "hello". I dream my daddy coming home from work, and picking me and saying hello very sweetly. (After he says hello) "Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!" I shrieked, because I was scared. eek I jumped a couple of feet into the air.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:27 pm
After landing on my feet after being frightened, I see the person that says "hello.", and I get even more afraid. I start running in the opposite direction, but I tripped over a tree root not so far away, and I landed on my front side, and slide. I landed on my arm, and I start crying. "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." crying
I picture my daddy come running to see what was the matter, and seeing me hurt, he picks me up, and says "Shhhh, baby. Its ok. I'm here." That makes me start crying even harder because I miss my Mom and Dad sooooooooooooooooo much!!!  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

Hethrus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:14 pm
Hethrus ran after the girl easily catching up with her.When she fell he gently helped her up and with a soft smile he said."Don't be scared..I won't hurt you..My names Hethrus.."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:16 am
"Selenia the food ready yet" Haru ask's while walking into the kitchen and getting some blood for herself. Walking abck out she sits down. "What else did they tell you about the mansion, there are so many things going around about us" she say's before sighing.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:42 am
selena smiles and tell haru over the link " well no not yet becauase i told them to triple the order because we have more human guest coming !" selena shook her head and looked at ruby" well i didnt think anybody really knew about our little home " selena smiles " excuse me" selena get up and go out to where hethrus is " ahhh i see your awake " selena smiles warmly " im selena and this my husband hethrus " selena put her hand out for the girl" would you like to come inside ? i have the severnt make food would you like to come eat with us ?"selena smiles and looks at hethrus " sweet heart i think it time for alices feeding ill take care of her "  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:01 am
"Oh, ok. H-hello, Hethrus. M-my name is N-niara." I back up a little bit and fall down on my butt. "Ow. I'm ok." I stand up, brush the dirt off, and walk back towards Hethrus. "Please, PLEASE, don't scare me, I'm already scared enough." cry
Niara (my character)  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:10 pm
"H-hello Selenia." Stomach gurgles really loudly. "Yea, I'd like to go inside where it's dry, warm, and there's food."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:12 pm
I take Selenia's hand and walks forward. But when I see Hethrus that Hethrus is not there, I ask "Where's Hethrus?"

(( I might be on later, and if not, then I'll be on between 3 and 5 pm, and maybe in the evenings, k???))  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:12 pm
selena looks at her warmly " uhm.... ok im sorry i didnt mean to friten you " selena smiles " would you like to come and eat with us ?" selena smiles" well fine then you stand in front of me and ill walk you in ok i make sure nobody scares you i proism " selena smiles " now the food will be done in a minute so if you would like i would show you to the dinning room and then i can show you to a guest room !" selena voice sounded everly mother the whole time she spoke " he went to go take care of our daughter alice and probly our son to " selena smiles and walk her inside to the dinning hall here sit down "
selena calls haru over the link" haru get your but in here !"
selena walk over to a severnt and ask if the food was ready
selena walk back over to her and sit down " the food will be out right now as soon as selena finished the food came !

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:17 pm
(no its fine )  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:17 pm
Niara smiles. " That would be nice. Thanks." she says in her girly 6 year old voice. She then sighs, hearing Selena's motherly tone. She misses her own mom.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games