Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:30 pm
Hyuuga Devoker came running towards Kiara and then he said, "Can you train me now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:35 am
"well that was a quick disappearance. I wonder what rank he is..." Kento asked himself. Kento looked around, just to see Kiara. "Ah! Kiara, the clone jutsu...Bunshin no jutsu!" Kento said while he made a clone of himself. "..."  

DavisEx7

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:26 pm
Kiara turned her head to Devoker. "Um, I'm sorry but I don't think I can because the deal with Mikyo isn't over.." she said quietly. She then looked at Kento. She examined him and his clone. "Hmm, it seems to be- wait," she said looking at his eyebrows. "You're missing an eyebrow above clone's left eye," she told him.

((Devoker: Let's wait until they clean up the village a little bit))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:51 pm
Xiah looked at Kiara, "The Mikyo thing is over, for now that is." Xiah looked around and saw the clone Kento made, he looked at it closely, but his eye started to get blurry, very blurry. His head started to hurt, then his stomache started to ache and his legs felt weak. Xiah fell down and couldn't get up, his hands were numb, so was his arms, then his whole body was weak and numb, Xiah fell down and closed his eyes.

(wow, IM IN A COMO  

Dripples

xLytez

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:07 pm
Appearing in a swirl of leaves, Sengetsu stands in the center his left hand in his poket under his uchiha cloak, and his right hand held a note. His headband was pulled down covering his eyes for unknown reasons, and his hair had once again changed style, having now being short and spiky, and had returned to its natural jet black color, his bangs which were common in the uchiha clan were dyed blood red to match his now idden eyes. he dropped the note on the ground before leaving. as he left there was a glimpse of a black cloak beneath his uchiha cloak which bore red clouds. anyone seeing this would now know what the note said.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:09 pm
Xiah's eyes were a little blurry but saw the person droppiong the note, "Who goes there." Xiah was really weak and was still on the ground,"Whats the paper thingy."  

Dripples

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:21 am
Kiara looked at the note very awkwardly. "Hmm.. I don't really know. Well, it's better to leave it alone. It's not our business," she told Xiah as she helped him up by clutching his arm and pulling him up.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:36 pm
The Note:

To whom it may concern,

As you may have noticed my behavior has become stranger than normal...I regret to inform all those who once stood under my jurisdiction those being chunin and below whom I have trained that I am no longer a shinobi of the leaf...but a rogue of the akatsuki.

Under the note lay a kunai which was built awkardly in structure.

The note continues to read:

Give this kunai to Xiah...he won't know what to do with it yet, but one day it will be clear to him.  

xLytez

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:48 pm
(( your no longer under the kages protection.....remeber that sengetsu.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:00 pm
((I no longer require it...I've become a lot stronger than last we met Jedi.))  

xLytez

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:11 pm
(Hey sengetsu! ^^ can we do something? im soo bored =.=)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:40 pm
Xiah ignored Kiara, walked to the note and read the note, "It is actually my busyness, look!" Xiah read out loud the part where it said give this kunai to Xiah. "Who wrote this?" Xiah remembered sengetsu at the akatsuki hideout, "Is this Sengetsu? Noo it couldn't be, I saw him a few days ago." Xiah was still worried, "A rouge. Kiara, I'm not sure but I think this is a note from Sengetsu." Xiah looked at the kunai and the note, the kunai and the note again. He then took the kunai and put it in his pocket, "I'll treasure this forever Sengetsu, although I have no idea why you are giving this to me"  

Dripples

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:39 pm
Kiara took the note from Xiah and read it. It does seem as though Sengetsu wrote it. "I also think he did," she said looking at the Kunai. "Is that your only Kunai?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:01 pm
Phi jumps down from the Academy's roof and runs towards Xiah. "I've heard everything." Phi looks at the Kunai that Xiah had. " Is that yours?"  

xPhi-Phix

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:25 pm
zaruto wandered into the academy and saw an old friend - Phi.

"hey Phi! long time no see!" zaruto yelled grinning and waving at him.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games