Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:13 pm
"BOO" Chuin dug out from under the ground, "NOW!" Arura swooped down, attempting to strike the opponent, while Chuin swiped his sword.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:19 pm
((by dug do u mean you dug a hole or earth style jutsu......cause you dont have earth style....oh well))
Dp smiled as he brought one sword down to block the blow from below and stuck it into the ground, he then barrel rolled over chuin, dodging the ariel attack, He then landed puling the sword out of the ground, he then sheathed two of the swords, as lighting flowed throught he blade, he swipped, and a wave of lighting made its way towards chuin, he then through two kunai at the bird.

((custom technique, think of it as a wave of lighting inbeded chakra, traveling in a straight line, and can cause major burning if hit.....))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:23 pm
((Don't hurt me before the exams.))

Chuin ducked, dodging the sword, Chuin then used to sets of handsigns "Yadama Furooseigyo (Projectile Control Skill), and Bouseki Tate no Kaze (Spinning Shield of Winds)" Chuin knocked the kunai's away from Arura. WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! HIT THE GUY  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:30 pm
Dp smiled, he had finished stalling for time, and he now took off the bandage, showing his right eye which now contained three tome sharingan, it was always active, but he'd find ways to control that. He looked at chuin, "you ready to get serious," he said, sheathing the sword again, his amrs limp at his side as he seemd to sway slightly..........(custom taijutsu style)

((i cant promise that......))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

xLytez

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:31 pm
Senshui watched in sheer delight as the two battled. His sharingan gathering new jutsu as he did so. He had a surprise for the chunin exams, a big one. He had achivevd the second stage of his bloodline, and was ready to exploit it. "Hey, Dp...careful the exams are in a couple of days!" he yelled laughing and mockingly. He leaped down from the tree."they really should chill." he muttered drawing the new weapon sliding his index finger into the loop. He sung his right hand whipping the weapon and his chakra filled it to the point as it launched forward it hit the wave of lightning and converted towards Senshui who used his own raiton natured chakra as an insulator, He then withdrew the weapon and placed it back around his waist putting the point through the loop."Idiot."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:33 pm
"Wha-. Now why would you do that. We are teammates, we mean no harm. Mind your way. OH WAIT! You are from the cloud aren't you? Excuse me, I am sorry. My name is Chuin Chao, and this is Dp, we are going to be in the Chuunin Exams" Chuin bowed. "I have heard many things about you."  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:35 pm
Sengetsu Uchiha
Senshui watched in sheer delight as the two battled. His sharingan gathering new jutsu as he did so. He had a surprise for the chunin exams, a big one. He had achivevd the second stage of his bloodline, and was ready to exploit it. "Hey, Dp...careful the exams are in a couple of days!" he yelled laughing and mockingly. He leaped down from the tree."they really should chill." he muttered drawing the new weapon sliding his index finger into the loop. He sung his right hand whipping the weapon and his chakra filled it to the point as it launched forward it hit the wave of lightning and converted towards Senshui who used his own raiton natured chakra as an insulator, He then withdrew the weapon and placed it back around his waist putting the point through the loop."Idiot."

((you know you need to roll to get the jutsu right?, and that mines a custom jutsu made jutsu....so dont you need permision to do that right?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:36 pm
((....you know he isn't right?.......he's a parsicipent....))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:37 pm
((Oh yea, isnt he from the cloud? oops.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:48 pm
((anyway))

Dp smiled, Forming and electrical hurricane in his hand, "You cant copy Bloodline techniques," he said as he launched it at Sengetsu.....

((Bloodline - Sparks of chaos
The user can only perform this technique while the tirogan is active.
This technique Allows for the user to create an eternal hurricane of lightning-inbeded chakra in ones hand, and then fire it at the target, it can be guided mid flight. With the tirogan active the user can predict the movements, and the judge the tradjectory of which the hurricanes of lightning will be fired. Up to 10 can be launched before complete chakra drainage.
Each hurricane attacks not only the body, but the chakra lines as well, causeing not only burn and nerve damage, but also damage to ones chakra curculation.
Still senshui would have to roll to copy them, maybe like 6 die at once.....))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:51 pm
"Ha, glad he is on my team. But Dp, what now"

((Am I going to get the eye?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:56 pm
((meh....you haven't really showed much.....from what i've seen i'd say your in the top 5 strongest genin, with senshui, mifune, raziel and me there with ya......))

Dp smiled, "where were we," he said as he appeared behind chuin, "oh yeah," he said as he made for a punch to chuins gut, if it hit, he would folow with a hit to his back, finishing with a elbow to his back.......

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:58 pm
Chuin pulled out a kunai, holding it in Dp's fist way. "Watch it." Chuin stabbed towards Dp.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:00 pm
((we're still fighting, senshui just interupted....))
Dp dissapeared before the first blow could land, apearing on chuins other side, this time performing a double barreled punch, releasing chakra at the same time to cause a more damge, and if it hit it would probaly send him back a few feet.....

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:04 pm
Chuin used handsigns. "STAY BACK! Boufuu Kyouzuu no Jutsu (Gale Surge)". Suddenly a HUDE gust of wind blew Dp back, about 15 yards away, doing little to no damage. "This will not be easy."
Nate, be ready for him to charge.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces