Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Cevian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:09 pm
zero-jt's Zero

Strong Bad

Some people are named Eh! Steve. talking wheelchairs.
Eh! Steve is not exacatly a person. will get what he deserves.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:17 pm
I'm back now!  

Sincerely Sunshine

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:27 pm
A date with Kiyowa is suppose to be a prize!? WHAT THE DEVIL ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT WOMAN!!!

If we are forced to use a dice though, i think i have a way to do this then. Using the AOL Dice program within a Chatroom filled with mods and possibly the peers, we will roll the dice and bigger the difference the more the damage does, Then adding by some simple HP and such it could work.

but how out of character can that get.. crying it sounds so unspiffy.

I was planning to use like an audience and judge like stragedy, along with the time limit (20 replies and a duration of 2 days or something)

but of course.. fooo..

oh and the prize. Im thining of adding a special badge on the winning teams Student ID or so XP.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:30 pm
Well what if you don't use AOL >_>  

Senquis

Cevian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:31 pm
Cevian
As previously stated, I have dice, and I know how to play DnD 3.5.

Dice program here.

Dice, I says dice!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:38 pm
It can be like a pokemon game. You have a certain amount of HP and you can have an limited attacks that need 'this many' element's served..it can be something like this.  

Ai`
Crew

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:41 pm
Hmmm.. maybe we could tie this to the P.E.T. thing? Even though I still have no idea what that is. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:45 pm
Thats what i mean. at least 2 mods will Go into an AOL chatroom and roll for each team and such. Resualts of the Dice will be posted then on Gaia.

Faults with the Dice on that website. How do we know the number you recieve is the real one you rolled?

And P.E.T. Tying up together -_-;; two different things silly XP.

and the Pokemon thing.. hehe.. that would be interesting.. i may take some thought..  

KuraiGekkou

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:46 pm
Hmm, this tournament seems so interesting, but soo confusing! gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:48 pm
Don't worry Makie-san.. crying

Just let me and my poor future mod crew worry about this crying ;; ::falls to ground crying::  

KuraiGekkou

Cevian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:48 pm
I just want the tournament and the P.E.T. ideas both in the final stages. I have the coolest idea for a Navi.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:53 pm
Aww, man. Don't kill yourself and the other mods over this tournament! Just take it slow and steadily. But I like the pokemon way. It sounds cool. But yeah, I think I might join... When I found out about how this works.  

Sincerely Sunshine

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:07 pm
aweee aren't you sweet Makie-san ::sniffle:: worrying about us being sane and all crying . Im touched. ::stares at his invisible and imaginary team of mods crying:: -_-;;

Btw. Why isn't Makie-san in the starrr testssss XP.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:15 pm
On my Europe trip..there was a girl who believed in imaginary friends..she thought an imaginary guy named Adam or something like that liked me..-__-" and she thought a haunted elf was stalking me..yeah it was pretty wierd.

Makie, well, she is too cool to have a star *huggles a makie plushie*  

Ai`
Crew

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Aww, sankyuu Kurai. But it's okay, those imaginary people will soon take form! And they will help you and then it will be successful! 3nodding -huggles Kurai and his Imaginary team of mods- But Makie isn't in the star tests, because well, one because I'm too cool for the stars, and because, well, I'm being lazy in thinking about an opponent. I think I might have an idea, but it wouldn't exactly work just yet. sweatdrop

Aww, I have my own plushie! -hugs her Sakura, Oliver and Kurai dollies- heart  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games