Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:54 am
(Well Drake killed himself, so basically the virus is keeping his tissues alive. So you can use your imagination there. Personally I'd think none of his organs are working anymore because the poison killed them)

Synthic looked up at Drake in confusion. She wanted to know what he was talking about, but was afraid to open her mouth.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:05 am
Some Might Say...
Drake took another stretch and wondered just what were the reaches of whatever thing might be in his body. It took him a second to realize he wasn't breathing. He was too used to the sensation of not breathing due to the perils of his employment, so he didn't panic and quickly realized that he hadn't been breathing since he awoke. A quick survey told him his heart wasn't beating either. So he was dead. But he was... alive? Weren't zombies supposed to automatons, not actually living? Or maybe he was a vampire? No, that was just stupid. Then what? His blood wasn't flowing, he wasn't generating oxygen for his body, something else must be keeping him alive. So he wasn't undead, he just wasn't receiving sustenance from his no longer functioning organs... perhaps. He glanced over to Synthic. She wasn't going to be of any help. She was getting snippy with him.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:26 am
Synthic's body became weak again as she fought to speak over the drug in her body. She slumped against the wall of the cage, "...I'm...worried for you..." She said weakly. She looked exhausted every time she fought against the drugs.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:52 am
Some Might Say...
Drake looked at her. "Fer what? I'm just another experiment of dis wretched place. And yer one o' dah scientists dat helped put me in dis situation."He muttered disdainfully.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:57 am
"...I'm sorry..." Synthic said. Her eyes drooped, "...I'm...so sorry..." Her breathing rate increased.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:15 am
Some Might Say...
"No apology could make it better." He muttered, turning away from her and walking out the door. He gave her one last glare before going to find Rick. He had fulfilled his command it was time to figure out what had happened to him.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:25 am
Synthic looked downwards. She felt horrible for what the others did to Drake. She didn't really think he was a bad guy either...Sitting at the floor of the cage, the dim lighting reflected her tears as she silently cried for his sake.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:05 am
Some Might Say...
Drake walked over to Rick. "Yep," He called as he got closer, "I'm definitely dead."
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:07 am
Rick rolled his eyes, "Well you did take a poison, you overdramatic old fool," He said, "However I don't think it cured you, since you're still talking like you're nuts. Maybe another visit to the infirmary is the right thing for you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:17 am
Some Might Say...
"The infirmary keeps people alive." HE told the man. "My heart isn't beatin'. Mebbeh dah lack o' blood is what's makin' meh nuts."
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:22 am
"Mebbeh ya should find somethin' else ta do instid of tormentin' scientists," Rick said, making fun of Drake's accent. His voice switched back to it's normal dialect, "Don't you have something better to do than talk to me about your crazy ideas? You're paid to hunt experiments right, not question authority?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:26 am
Some Might Say...
"I never questioned yer authority." He replied, ignoring the man's mocking of his accent. "I just want t' know why my heart ain't beatin'! I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that ain't normal."
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:29 am
"Well you're not a normal guy," Rick said, "Are you sure it was beating before?" His eyes seemed to stare deeply into Drake's, like he was telling him through some other way to cooperate with him no matter what.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:32 am
Some Might Say...
Drake gritted his teeth when RIck looked into his eyes. "No." He couldn't believe what he was hearing, "No, I have no idea...Grk- But I do know I was breathin'!" What was wrong wtih him. It must have been that anesthetic! It was the only sensible reason for what was happening.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:08 pm
"You don't understand anything about yourself. You didn't experiment on yourself and you were not granted access to any knowledge of what the scientists have done to you in your experiment days," Rick continued, not faltering, "What makes you think I did anything to you when there is countless other things that could also be the cause?" His eyes were like a predators staring at his prey.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games