Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:30 am
Xantos opened the door and stepped in. "Surprise, surprise." he said and smiled. "I'm back again...though I'm not sure why."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:40 am
Reiko's eyes widened. "Sen... Xantos?" She almost had said sensei, but stopped herself. "I thought you were dead... what happened?" If he was back... there could be a way to bring back others, and she started thinking about Drake.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:12 pm
thefire158
Xantos opened the door and stepped in. "Surprise, surprise." he said and smiled. "I'm back again...though I'm not sure why."

"So, how did you come back. I believe it was bound to happen sooner or later. First Bambi, then Zeramaru, now you. Well your just in time."

((O when is the next Sannin exams. I would like to apply for it.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:28 pm
"Hey don't forget about me," Yokai said leaning against the frame of the door, "I came back, and something happened. I was killed by a demon... and so was Bambi." Yokai kept on speaking, "All I could say, was that I was dead." Then he said, "Oh by the wasy, im a clone."

( So would I, but if only one of us can be sannin, Kunesome should be it )  

Dripples

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:44 pm
((We both can be it. Since Phi is Akatsuki and hasn't been in the village for sometime now and Dark I believe has quit again or something. Leaving Two spots open.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:49 pm
(Yay biggrin ... and there are no other jounin i think, and no other densetsu, because Syn joined akatsuki...so yay biggrin )

Yokai then said more, "Well, I think i was dead, but I went to the down to the bottom with the demon i killed, taking me along. A little bit like Bambi..." Yokai then stopped. "And Mikyo i think is back to"

Dripples

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:54 pm
"Your step Father is back. The leaf strongest is back and yet the most evil. O, wait I knew that. He appeared again in Suna under a different name. I knew it was him, but they didn't he was there to talk with the Kazekage."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:57 pm
"So then the rumors are true. My step father is back, I just went to the rain village, as 5 clones. They didn't find Mikyo yet."

Dripples

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:06 pm
"He must still be in the sand village."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:07 pm
"No, there are rumors that he is in the rain village in some kind of Tower, but do you wanna come with me to the sand village to investigate?" Yokai asked, "If not, that's okay."

Dripples

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:10 pm
"Sorry, can't I have orders. Classified mission."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:00 pm
Reiko groaned. "Mikyo? Really?" She looked at Akira. "We may not be able to go after all. If Mikyo is coming, we have to defend the village."  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:20 pm
"So, should I send a clone to investigate this mysterious tower?" Akira said as he formed some handsigns creating a Blaze clone. "Katon: Homura Bunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release: Blazing Clone Technique)" The clone appeared beforth Akira. It was in full Anbu gear execpt the cloak and the Leaf village headband. "We don't Mikyo to know we are looking for him. So my clone transformed into a crow shall go scout out the tower." Akira said as the clone formed some handsigns "Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu)" The clone then transformed into a crow and perched itself on Akira's shoulder before taking off into the night.

((We been here all day night needs to come.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:03 am
"Hmm," Yokai mumbled. The shadow clone said, "Shadow clone jutsu!" And created another clone sending it off to the gates.

Dripples

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:05 pm
"Trust me, you don't know Mikyo like I do. The last time he attacked the leaf, he was under a control by a dark force. He is not an enemey." said Xantos. "Anyway, how I came back is something I must look into...but whatever brought me back made a younger version of me....before I got all the transplants and still had my silver byakugan. I was hoping to get a squad and maybe train a new generation of elite ninja like I did with Team Saber." he said with a smile. "Mikyo is in the tower training Eris's child in the way of Kane Kaishu....metal manipulation. Trust me, we don't need to take any caution with him."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games