Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:49 pm
Rag walked into the village, happy that he could finally return. "Ahh its good to be back, I'm getting tired of all this hiding just because I am a genin though...." He stopped and thought of what to do next and then started off towards the training grounds, stepping unnoticingly over the note Yokai left. Maybe I can find someone to spar with me...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:13 am
Tai would be seen walking up to the Gates, off in the distance. He appeared to be fatigued, showing that he apparently took a long walk to get here. Eventually, Tai would make it closer and closer to the Gates. Tai would glance at the guards, and wonder if they were going to do anything. They didnt seem hostile to Tai for some reason, which caused him to walk right through the Gates, unharmed.  

Nebulosis

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:32 pm
reiko walked back into the village with Ryu. She headed towards her house.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:57 pm
Detachi Hyuuga walked through the gates frustrated that he missed the fight.  

Detachi

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:52 pm
Kazuhiko dashed through the gates as a blur heading for his favorite places, The Acadamy, The Training Grounds, and the Hokage's office, to see if they were still standing.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:43 am
Yokai ran to the training grounds.  

Dripples

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:49 pm
Gamakichi hops across the gates and goes to the hokage's office.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:07 pm
Gamakichi hops to the sand village looking for hanzo.  

SynysterGatesRules

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:52 pm
Name:Katsuro Azure Wolf kamisama
Village: Suna
Equipment:Kunais, his anbu sword, and
Reason for visiting: to talk to dark-phi.
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here: 2 days tops.

Katsuro appeared at the gates and walk in.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:37 pm
Syn walks through and only his eyes are showing through his hood. His uchiha robe buttoned all the way up and his katana was inside his jacket. His sleeves went past his hands. He walks toward the hokage's office.  

SynysterGatesRules

marquis27

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:52 pm
Marquis walks up to the gates of Konoha then stops abruptly and looks up to the sky. ' god give me the strength to finish that which I start.' praying to himself Marquis sits crosslegged in front of the gates and pulls out summoning scroll.
POOF
in a cloud of smoke marquis is enveloped. As the smoke clears it is visible that Marquis had summoned his 2 companions menma and shenma. The monkey sons of the Enma the king of monkeys. Just as this happens Marquis hands spit out a couple clay balls which he forms into rats, these rats scurry their way towards the gate, Marquis makes the handsign to make them larger and to directly after detonate them.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:15 pm
katsuro appeared behind marquis and smirk. "having alittle fun here marquis?" he said as he had his scythe on his shoulder, pointing up. "why are you attacking leaf right now?" he asked.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Dripples

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:19 pm
Yokai was about to walk in until he felt a strange power. He looked foward and saw Marquis, but luckily, Yokai was behind Marquis and hopefull Marquis didn't notice him. Yokai backed away and bit his thumb, "Hope these two don't fight. Ookami summoning: Flame Wolf, Shadow Wolf, Sky wolf." Yokai said this quietly and gave a signal to the shadow wold and sky wolf not to fight. Suprisingly they obey and stood away from each other.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:03 pm
"This world has seen too much peace, and my eyes have seen too many days." Marquis says unwavering. Shenma and Menma stay alert of Katsuro's movements it would be very unlike him to hinder Marquis' plan (that is to say if he has one.) Marquis' knows the gates will fall if no one dares challenge him, and once they do the leaf will be open for a direct attack.

ATTACK ON THE LEAF

If no one challenges me by tomorrow i'm blowing your gates up.  

marquis27

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:27 pm
Kazuhiko walked to the gate to see a man that wasn't from Konoha. He drew his katana and walked up to the man cautiously. "Who are you?" He asked the man confused.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games