Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:10 pm
" I can see you adopted your father's mind, My name is Plague and I am under direct orders from Nephilis to find you and deliver a message to him and to you. " He said bowing gently to her. ~ Nephilis I found her, what did you want me to send her?~ He asked closing his eyes gently as he sent the message.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:31 pm
Chelan sighed contently when she was finished. She smiled and waved at Azrael the boy from before. When she heard that they were resuming the journey she hopped up excitedly. She washed her plate then dried it along with the silverware. "I hope you didn't think I'd get left behind again" she said smiling. Chelan stood on the other side of Riko. "So..what's the next location?"  

Mewchloe

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:17 pm
~Alright.~ Nephilis was sleep, but still able to do atleast this subconsciously. ~I need you to tell Lillith that a team is coming her way, headed by Samara. They will request an alliance with Shale. The reason is that Tenshu has been taken over by Kilitia...specifically Serenity and she will come for them soon. Serenity's being backed by Noroa and Silicia giving her three others to work with.~  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:24 pm
Herbecca was burning instantly, homes and people began to insenagrate. Keliah laughed as she sat in the heat. Soon, what she was looking for would be exposed. How could anyone ally with Herbecca if there is no Herbecca?  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:54 pm
" Nephilis says, that there is a team heading your way, Samara is leading it. They wish to request an alliance with Shale because Tenshu was recently taken over by Kilitia well at least by Serenity who will also be heading here soon. Also Serenity is using Noroa and Silicia which gives her difficult options to work with. " Plague's eyes stayed almost emotionless and yet mysterious at the same time as he spoke.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:06 pm
Flip's mouth twisted into a frown. "Mo! I wanna go!" he said, running over to his sister.

"No, Flip. 1- you're too little. 2- Mom would kill me!" Morganna replied. "You're staying here where it is safe."

"I is NOT too wittle!" Flip protested.

Morganna ignored the rantings of her little brother and continued getting ready, calling for one of the workers of Shale to come take her brother. It was breaking her heart, though, to hear her brother calling for her, his words echoing through the hallway. "I did the right thing...he's too small," she muttered to herself, trying to convince herself.

~~~

Samara looked at Alyss and Christiaan. "Its time. We need to go see Lilith," she said.

Christiaan had a worried look on her face. "Tezu...where are you?" she muttered. She looked to the other women and sighed. "Herbacea's in the process of being destroyed," she said. "And I haven't heard from Tezu...but yes...lets get going."  

The Lacey Bear

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:11 pm
Alyss nodded and sighed. "This is horrible... It's all my fault Christaan I take full blame. I should have know not to trust that serenity girl... I'm sorry..." She shook her head, starting to walk now.

Riko started to walk with Kessaris, trying to get away from the crying. "Poor Flip.... you know he doesn't like you Kess?" She looked at her boyfriend and smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:17 pm
Christiaan walked alongside Alyss as Samara moved out in front. "Alyss it isn't your fault," she said. "It is just a series of circumstances that have played to all of our disadvantages," she said. "No one here is to blame. But we damn sure will be the remedy," she said firmly.  

The Lacey Bear

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:43 pm
Lilith looked at him sensing his thoughts, and calm emotion. This boy wasn't lying. "I'll do what is needed" she said. She turned. "Where is he?" she asked him. "Why didn't he come see me himself if he survived"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:45 pm
Alyss nodded and smiled. "You are amazingly funny..." She smiled and giggled, looking at the blue sky. ~Lilith... Lilith calm down... just let him talk and we will be there soon, my friend.~ She sent to Lilith, her love in that message a long with her musical voice.  

Maha clone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:50 pm
Christiaan slid an arm around Alyss, holding her dear friend as they walked. "A girl does what she can," she chuckled lightly. Besides...she needed to do something to get her mind off of the loss of Herbacea. She looked up when she heard Flips cries. "I better go check on him," she said. "I'll catch up."

Samara hated the idea of the children coming along, but she knew there was little choice at this point. She entered the kitchen, seeing the kids scrambling around getting ready. "Let's get going," she said to them all, simply.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:56 pm
Azrael saw another girl offer out her hand to him with a smile, or so he guessed. He shook her hand graciously when he heard the order to pack up since they were about to leave. He looked back at the girl and bit his lower lip. "Come on, let's get ready." he said quickly, forgetting that he didn't introduce himself.  

Omega Awesome391

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:15 pm
(Ref calls timeout. For Rayne...how did you burn down Herbacea without any type of war or anything? Give Tezukya, his crew and his army chance.)

Kessaris looks ar Riko with squinted eyes. "That's why I hate kids...." he said with a bite. "Find your own kid! Maybe we should go...now...." Kess walks back outside and waits for Riko, obviously scorned by the child. "He was cool until that...sheesh...like my cheeks aren't pinchable..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:30 pm
" So you think your father would send an assassin if he didn't have a good reason? Anyways, I don't know how in depth Nephilis wants me to go into this but through a series of tragic events he is unable to fight to his fullest extent and has gone into hiding, I will act as his eyes and ears for the time being. " He said to her calmly. " You're eyes show wisdom much greater then normal people... did you ever have an Assassin's Guild assassin after you? " He asked not trying to change the topic he just remembered reading something like this in a dead assassin's final report.  

Nicko1421

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:32 pm
Riko came out and pinched Kessaris' cheek and then kissed him on the lips. "Your kissaable... thats why i love you." She giggled and took his hand, kissing him again.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games