Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:54 pm
Airi Yuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Airi smiled, truly impressed. This girl had wit enough to challenge her. That took much courage. "I was curious as to why Armand, of all creatures, fell in love with one of a species that serves as our natural prey."

Each word was intricately pronounced. Airi paused her breathing for vampires could do without it save for smell, taste, and speech.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:03 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan sighed as she sucked on his tongue. "Ravin.." He whispered and pulled back. They were in class. The last thing he wanted was something popping up.

He sighed again and looked at the clock. Hopefully the bell would be ringing sooner ... rather then later.

samanthaualani

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:05 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline wasn't sure. She could make up something, but she wasn't that would get this girl of her back. Why not try. "He fell in love with me because I'm different and I have something you don't have....warmth." She paused between have and warmth.

....that can't used to not get enough of her nicotine. Now she has Armand.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:22 pm
||Hey evo I think we are waiting for you to reply in blood soaked kisses ^^ ||  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:24 pm
||shoot! i gots to catch up in that one. i doubt anyones talked to me though. lol and evo, dream journal, Brody is attempting to talk to your charrie ^^|||  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:41 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand got to his feet with a sigh. He supposed that he should go talk to Madeline and explain things so that she would not be confused about anything. As he stood he noticed a scent. His eyes widened and he mentally kicked himself for not noticing it before. "Airi..." he whispered the name and took off at a run. Her scent was mingled in with Madeline's. He threw open the doors to his room. "Airi! What are you doing here? Madeline come here please." He held out one hand for her to come take.  

ManAxXxSamA

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:47 pm
User Image

Armand came through the door. Madeline was relieved. Now nothing could happen. She didn't really trust Airi. There was something about her. Maybe it was what Armand had told her. The fact that she was skilled. He was just using a nice word for something horrible. She was a killer. Of course all vampires are killers, but she was more of a killer. Confusing. Madeline stopped confusing herself. She walked over to him and grabbed his hand.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:19 pm
||Haha, I know! xD I was just making a new RP that I've been wanting to do since earlier this evening. I'm not accepting yet, but you guys can check it out if you like. ^^||

Ravin Black

Ravin had to laugh to herself. She loved how easily tempted Dylan was. She pecked him on the cheek once more before returning to her work. Just as she finished, the bell blared in her ears. Ravin barely winced as she rose from her chair fluidly. She grinned over at Dylan.

Airi Yuu

"Come now, Armand-kun," Airi purred, licking her canines. "I was only speaking with your 'love.' I had no intention of ripping her throat out."

Although, she thought, that is quite an appealing idea...

Airi smiled to show that she meant no harm.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:47 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne

Armand mouthed the words "your love" and let go of Madeline's hand. He bowed his head and clenched his fists. Love? He knew what Madeline meant to him but he wanted to avoid the word. He wanted to at least keep a bit of his former self, his vampire self that swore that he would never infatuate himself with a mortal. But with Madeline he could not help it and he also could not let that one go. "Airi please do not use that word. I am not ready for that...I mean...I am not sure...I..." He could barely get the words out and the confusion was clear in his voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:13 pm
User Image

She felt his hand drop hers. She didn't know what to say. Madeline breathed out slowly trying to calm herself down. She couldn't get ahead of herself. She bit her lip and glanced at her feet. He said something. Something that made Madi realize that he never told her he loved her. He just manuevered around that word. She couldn't stay there any longer. She felt as if the oxygen was leaking out of the room. "I...I need some air." Madeline walked out of the room and down the stairs.

User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:30 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne

"Ah! But...ok." Armand had started towards Madeline with his hand outstretched but let it drop to his side. He let her go out of the room and turned back to Airi. "Why have you come here? Was it to pester Madeline about our relationship to eachother? She is a close friend even though I have not known her long and she is a mortal. I do not love her nor do I completely claim her as my own. That girl would be better off with someone mortal like herself. I ask you thought even though she is not mine that you do not harm her." Armand looked Airi dead in the eyes and unclenched his fist.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:52 pm
User Image

Madeline turned around to look at him, but that didn't stop her. She ran down the stairs and out of the door. Amazingly she found it. Okay, she had some help from the servants hanging around. She breathed out. She hadn't noticed, but she was holding her breath the whole time. She knew once she breathed out her emotions would come spilling out. Madi was right. The tears came. This was why she didn't get close to people. They ended up hurting her. Her mom was the biggest example. She looked at the car. It just made her angry. Madi clenched her fist. She slowly walked around before she took off. She was going home, whichever way home was. She wasn't exactly sure.

User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:59 pm
Airi Yuu

"Pester you?" she echoed with amusement. "Hardly. I returned because I was bored with the rest of the world. I haven't been here in nearly a century."

Airi swayed closer to Armand, stroking his cheek with the back of her soft pale hand. She leaned in closer so that he would hear her words. "We used to hunt together, remember? I was your mentor. You were young and joyful and so full of life. I took you in when your sire abandoned you." She smiled and kissed his cheek, pulling away. "I only come here to pay visits to you and the school I contributed to."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:13 am
blaugh  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:40 am
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne

Armand sighed and closed his eyes at her words. He remembered back to those times. He was unmistakably happy. Even he had to admit that fact. He opened his eyes when she pulled away and stepped away slightly, "Of course I remember. How could I forget when the most vivid memory in my mind that has never left me even after all these years is the day you left without a word. I am long past wondering why so I will not ask you to explain. That is a discussion for another time Airi." He looked to the open window behind her and started towards it. "Madeline is no doubt lost. I want to take her back home. Will you stay here so that we can talk later?" Armand very much doubted that she would stay here waiting but he had to try. He want answers.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games