Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:19 pm
Kageko nodded in response as she waved Shiro off, "Alright! Don't worry about it and thank you!". As soon as he ran out of sight, Kageko headed out of the building herself and actually used the stairs and doors to make her way outside. she figured to herself as she made a bee-line to where she had glimpsed the training grounds.

-Exit-  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:07 am
Zarud Helviiryn
Zarud approached the Kusakage and bowed slightly "My name is Yoshinori Kashiima." Making sure to keep his story the same as he did at the gate. "I'm looking for a girl, she was a sand shinobi by the name of Sona. I had heard she came here but hasn't reported back." Tears began to well up in his eyes as he said this.

((Completely ignored... stare ))  

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

Silent Meluvee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:56 pm
Silent Meluvee
User Image

"A friend is someone who, upon seeing another friend in immense pain,
would rather be the one experiencing the pain than to have to watch their friend suffer.”

N i c o l e S u i S h i z u k a
~ Academy Student of Kusagakure ~

"Um... Alexander and James won in our spar," Nicole said, facing the Kusakage. Out of the coner of her eye she glanced at the twins. She quickly turned her gaze back to the Kusakage to await his answer.

((same here...))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:00 pm
((Yeah naito kind of left... May have to restart the whole thing when alicia decides to post in here.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Don yuan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:18 pm
(r-r-rewind!)

alek danced the waltz up to the door. he never should've gone away from this village in the first place. It was so much better than the others.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:45 pm
Zarud Helviiryn
Zarud Helviiryn
Zarud approached the Kusakage and bowed slightly "My name is Yoshinori Kashiima." Making sure to keep his story the same as he did at the gate. "I'm looking for a girl, she was a sand shinobi by the name of Sona. I had heard she came here but hasn't reported back." Tears began to well up in his eyes as he said this.

((Completely ignored... stare ))
A Small bird Flew int othe window and landed on Zaruads Shoulder,

"Return to the rock formation."

It said quietly so no one else would hear and thne flew out the window.

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:54 pm
Zarud hearing the bird, however strange that was, ran back doan the hall till he reached a quiet space. Forming a seal his transformation jutsu was removed. With another set of seals he vanished in a gust of wind towards the gates.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:48 pm
Selene Nara
[Genin][Grass][Nara clan][Earth&Lightnen]

I might be lazy, But I can kick your butt at Chess!!!!

User ImageSelene sighed and walked out of the office as Arekku seemed to be in not out trance. She heard a loud crash from the gates and raised a eyebrow. She saw smoke rise or rather dust rise from the crash or whatever it was that just attacked the gates.

All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!
User Image  

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Don yuan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:55 pm
(So what are we doing here? whos kage now?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:26 pm
((I am. Alicia just told me. So yeah... I got a clone in here.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:19 am
Makoto ran up the steps to the Kusakage's office, and stopped at the door. She wasn't sure if anyone was inside, but she felt that knocking would be the right thing to do. After knocking on the door a little she opened it, and stuck her head through. "Umm...hi, my name is Makoto Ayaka, I just became a gennin, and I was wondering if I could be placed into a squad, and go train?" She was a little nervous, but she was also still excited about graduating, and was ready for anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:09 am
"Squad? What squads? Nobody around here has actual squads. They just sort of sit around. But you do need to train, so head to the training grounds. I will have someone meet you there." As shiro said this, he wrote something down on a sheet of paper, folded it into a small airplane and tossed it out the window.

((So yeah. Due to the large number of people coming in, coupled with the fact that there is almost nobody around here, you pretty much get an NPC at the training grounds. They will know up to jonin jutsu of the earth element for you. If you need medical, come back to me. Remember, there is no limit to genin and academy you can learn right now, but there is to chunin and jonin. If you need to know the full set of rules for learning and chakra and stuff, PM me.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:22 am
((I'm here also. is it ok if I come in to get a mission?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:55 am
((Do whatever you want. If you want to come in, come in. I won't stop you.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:51 am
Selene Nara
[Genin][Grass][Nara clan][Earth&Lightnen]

I might be lazy, But I can kick your butt at Chess!!!!

User Image((Ok.))
Selene yawned and walked back into the office, seeing someone knew in the office raised a eyebrow as she knocked lightly on the door frame.

All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!
User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games