Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:14 pm
||Erick Cursuo||
||S-Rank|Yellow Bladed Grass||
User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image Erick sighed as he continued to look into the endless grass field that surrounded the village. "I wonder what will happen once she decides to show up." He said to himself. It wont be a good thing. He thought. User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:59 pm
User ImageBladeHakemoto
Brotherhood l Recluta l Monk l Seki Reigan

Blade grew rather tired of waiting, yet still needed the squad to show up. Not only that, so much crap was going in the village that he was starting to not like it. The way Masumi pushed the Kusakage around, threatening her so easily while the Kusakage didn't do anything of it. "Maybe this village is not the best for me..." he thought as he debated on heading to the Sound Village to join his partner. He might just make taking the genin squad to Rain his last act as a Grass shinobi. Folding his arms, Blade leaned against the right pillar and merely watched everyone passing by from the veil of darkness that covered his watchful eyes.

After time passing by, Blade sighed as he headed back inside the village. The shinobis were taking their sweet time, so he needed to gather them.

Exit to Training Grounds

Jutsus Available: 57 Jutsus
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

A man who cannot uphold his beliefs is pathetic in this world or the next

iThe Luna Diviner

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:10 pm
~Lord Akira~
User Image

[Assassin Class][Jyuudaime Ex-Kage][Master of Shadows and Submission][Shadow Cat Nara "Shadow of the Night"]

Akira nodded as he walked into the shadows of the forest before him and disappeared without a trace.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:05 pm
User Image
Learn to get in touch with your inner demons. From Darkness to Darkness.

(R)ahenno (I)nuzuka

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX Lightning struck the ground, from a cloudless sky. From this bolt, Rahenno and Baranabas appeared. Rahenno turned to the kid and spoke. "Seems like you mastered your demon to some level." He noting that the kid still had a ways to go. "When your stronger, I take you back to the island. For now your current state should do." Rahenno now turned towards the grass village and started to take his leave. An ice mirror formed in front of the gates, Rahenno decided to take a detour and was about to walk through the mirror. If the kid had any question's now would be a good time to ask.

|| Rouge || Ex-Kage ||
|| YamiKonton || Hyouton || Inuzuka || Kyuubi || Rasengan Sage ||
((:New:Check Often))Current Background Music
Current Mood: Calm
Current Wear: Picture
User Image Chakra Points: SS-Rank/Monthly Bonus: Jun 09 152/152
S [35] | J [50] | C [70] | G [85] | AS [110]

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:58 am
User Image
Learn to get in touch with your inner demons. From Darkness to Darkness.

(R)ahenno (I)nuzuka

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX Rahenno figured that the kid ahd no question's about his demon, seeing how he didn't try to stop him before Rahenno entered the mirror of ice and moved to a different location.

|| Rouge || Ex-Kage ||
|| YamiKonton || Hyouton || Inuzuka || Kyuubi || Rasengan Sage ||
((:New:Check Often))Current Background Music
Current Mood: Calm
Current Wear: Picture
User Image Chakra Points: SS-Rank/Monthly Bonus: Jun 09 152/152
S [35] | J [50] | C [70] | G [85] | AS [110]

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:58 pm
Eris5
NUR

User Image
Shoko
User Image

Arriving at the gates of the Kusa high up in the sky they acknowledge that Shoko has arrived. Carrying a young mist ninja also on the birds back. The boy seems to have personal connection to her though that is definite. The bird is traveling at much too quick a pace for many to notice its shadow on the ground. Off into the center of the village and past it till they hit the wooden region beyond the bird plummets down towards land and disappears into the thickets beyond the clutter of buildings from village.

[exit]

Eris5

marquis27

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:10 pm
User Image Niko
"It’s not about mercy..."

[bounty hunter][Current Class: Medical][Gennin]
During the long trip young Niko learned many a thing. For starters the young boy had stitched his own hand up with his threads and made process in even understanding who he was. Thanks to Shoko's guidance all was handled. Healed up enough to handle the strong plummet they make to the ground Niko yells while they fall hoping that Shoko has something planned or else they are just gonna hit the ground like an anvil being dropped from a skyscraper.

"...Not about tears anymore"  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki returned to her village with Sin and Rini. The former Raikage was sported between the two women. As the approached the gates a guard hurried forward. "Please allow me to help Kusakage, ma'am." Aki brushed him off. "Back to your post we've go this." With that being said she looked to the Jashinist, "Would you like to bring him to the hospital?" She asked Rini, knowing that Sin should be properly checked out but if Rini wished to care for him on her own she would comply and set them up in a private home within Kusa.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:19 pm
||Erick Cursuo||
User Image

User Image Erick looked at the scene below. He jumped down and landed behind Aki. "Would you like me to do something since i really don't have anything else to do...my lady." Erick said to Aki, hoping she would acknowledge him. User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:22 pm
((Bump?))  

Sindenky

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 2:32 am
"Excuse me," he quickly spoke, as he disrupted the Kusakage and her current company, "but I'd like to have a word with Lady Aki. I'd very much like to meet with the woman I plan to serve for the rest of my days..." However, he was bullshitting this entire thing. He knew Aki. He'd met her before. But as a watchful spirit, not ever seeing her so vividly through Kleine's eyes. She didn't seem to be all that like her people said she was, but he kept these thoughts to himself. Part of gaining power was playing nice, something Kleine could never do.
(40)  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:07 am
User ImageUser Image

Rini mulled over Aki's question, her eyes never leaving Sindenky. After a few moments, she swallowed and shook her head. "I -- don't think that would be a good idea. He's lost -- uncertain -- afraid. The hospital isn't the best place for someone like that. It would only scare him more, I think -- all the needles and wires and beeping and smells. Sensory overload. Too much for him to deal with. Too much." A soft sigh escaped her lips as she glanced to Aki and then the two men that had arrived and were vying for her attention. Here was the problem with anchoring herself to a kage that she had not thought of -- she could not monopolize the woman's time. She was needed elsewhere.

The High Priestess rested her chin on Sindenky's shoulder, focusing on Aki over his slumped head. As much as it pained her, she would have to loosen her tie to the anchor -- lengthen the chain -- and let the woman do her job. "Go ahead. You have work to do. Understandable." She spoke carefully at first, trying to keep the quiver of hesitation from her voice, but she soon slipped, the plural seeping back into her words. "Tell us where to go and we will look after him, though we might need Goldie to carry him for us. He did offer to help, yes?" Rini glanced over her shoulder and offered a crooked smile to the blond-haired man in question (Erick).

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 657

User Image  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:44 pm
||Erick Cursuo||
User Image

User Image Erick looked at the priestess. "Goldie? Really now?" He said lowly so that they couldn't hear him. I really can't believe this is happening... He thought. Now all he cared about was what Aki was going to say. User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:50 pm
(( Mikey, how would he know she's a priestess?
:I ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:54 pm
(He actually heard about her once since he was spying during a conversation once. But if you want i can change it so that he doesn't know.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games