Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:07 pm
Zues shook his head, "We will need more, this battle will be nothing like the first. And if Typhon is there then we will need your uncles, your sister, and everyone else we can fine" he said walking to the window. Zues's shadow made a way across Hera's bed, Hera, if Cronus is back then we are in more trouble then I think we can handle, we will need all of the titain's kids he thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:27 pm
Apollo looked at zeus slightly when a silver bow and silver arrow's appeared in his hand's "I'm ready father...i can do this alone if i need to!" he said excitedly "He will pay for harming hera..right after she allowed me to call her mom" he said  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:33 pm
Ares snorted. "You idiot...these are the titans...the T.I.T.A.N.S. so do you understand that? These were the gods before Zeus and the others came into power so not even myself who knows more about war then you can take them alone."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:39 pm
Apollo glared at ares then sat back down and crossed his leg's slightly "Fine fine..you ruined my excited mood anyways" he said closing his eyes slightly "I probably couldnt fight anyways my arm hurt's really bad plus i donated alot of blood" He said plainly  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:47 pm
Ares scoffed. "I must be the only god that took a human body. Then again in this case it was good you did....otherwise mom would have gotten any blood from me." There wouldnt be a needle powerful enough to pierce his skin. "We must go about this with a strategy..  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:09 am
Apollo sighed and looked at ares "Do you hate me ares?" He asked plainly before closing his eyes again slightly yawning lowly  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:27 am
Ares looked at him and chuckled. "You have to ask? Yes actually I do hate you, but that doesnt mean I wont work with you to help ma. Heck I hate my own father, not many get on my good side."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:25 am
(( -giggles- I'm on your good side, Ares-kun. ))

Hera sighed mentally again. Are these guys really going to try to fight the Titans? If they are, their gonna need a lot of help... and I should be there too, I should be fighting! Hera stated to herself trying to find her body. But what could was that? It was like trying to find a ring in a very huge dark sea. With no one's help...

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:46 am
((Hehe, yeah ya have ma. XD))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:48 am
[[i think athena would. with her knowledge and i think she was born from a titan...can't remember have to look]]  

Serphrim

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:46 pm
(( Are you guys back at the school yet.. Since That is where my char is and you seem to mention The titans... Want me to play a Titan.. ?... Maybe Cronos ? Athena was born on from Zeus head.. As a full grown Women with armor I believe . ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:06 pm
((she was born from Zeus head, and we are at the hospital with Hera))

Zeus looked at his childern, "Both of you calm down" he said walking over to his wife's side. "You may hate me all you want Ares, but how many childern do you have with differnt women?" he said. Zeus placed his middle finger on Hera's head, if he did this right a symbol of a lightening bolt would appier in Hera's head.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:28 pm
((I is back twisted ...but I’m not 100% sure what is going on. Would someone be so kind as to explain it to me?))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:45 pm
((yeah i am kinda confused too...))  

Jokolyn

5,725 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:50 pm
(( Hera is in the hostiptal. She got hit by a car. and thats all I know Sorry sad ))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games