Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:21 pm
"I just won. Another one of the bombs Marx made it's on it's way down to Shale. It is unstoppable. The first one was a test. I had Rygor go there just so he could save Shale." Nephilis raised his gravity to strain here and smiles. "Put me down before I have to crush you okay? I don't want to, but you know, I like the ground."

~~~

The Tanuki looks up at the massive bomb coming down from the sky. It was as black as night and resembled a comet. His eyes narrowed further and instantly he remembered from Dulceri exactly what it could do. His sanded mouth forms a serrated smile that grew wider as the prospect of death grew into more of a joke. "Die." Stepping on the advancing forces, it marches forward, getting a good angle on it. As quickly as he could, he began to draw in air and it's belly, it was getting superheated...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:53 pm
Zephyr raised an eyebrow at Kyuri. "I'm heading to where I'm needed," she said. "Are you planning on trying to stop me?" She wondered why he was being so congenial after having just attacked her.  

The Lacey Bear

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:56 pm
Apollo frowned at the guy and stepped back "Who's he?" He asked. He looked at Shatara "I'm sure you'll figure it out" He said cheerfully. He then looked at the guy again "Are you Cheetah man" He said enjoying the nickname that he had given him thanks to Krys. "Krys says he is in charge here" He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:12 pm
Amiea couldn't believe what she was hearing from her brother's mouth. She began to feel the slight heaviness around her. She looked into his eyes. "You wont do it...if so kill me now Nephilis, it will prove what kind of monster you have become...kill me" she yelled not letting him down yet.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:20 pm
((Didn't read the bomb part >.> whoa, so you work on hip hop stuff? that's cool ))

Kenji grinned. "Awesome when can you teach me?" he asked eagarly. His grin faded when he saw Dulceri killing more people. His frowned when he saw how big Dulceri became. He then watched in horror at the bomb coming towards Shale. "Dulceri, stop that thing!" he yelled not knowing what his brother was doing. It looked like he was sucking in a lot of air.. But for what?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:16 pm
(What music do you listen to?)

Nephilis grabs her wrist and bares his teeth at her, prepared to kill her. In a flash of sense, he releases her wrist and sighs. He slips through her grasp by becoming water. From a puddle, he moves to the other side of the room, returns to human and stands there. "If only you understood. In a few moments, you will."

~~~

The Tanuki looks at Kenji, growling, dropping long trails of sand in place of drool and snarls before looking up at the bomb. In a series of grunts, he intakes more air and the ground beneath him heats up. In a massive exhalation, he yells,"Yell of Shale!!" He releases a bullet of air that was would've been invisible if it weren't for the waves given off by the heat in it.

In midair, it strikes the bullet, ripping away the exterior into large black chips. Afterwards, it drilled into the center where superheated air was being contained. The bomb explodes finally, releasing a wave of hot air that blew away the bottom of Noroa, revealing two other cannons that were aimed at Kilitia and Evermore. The Tanuki smiles through wide jaws and smiles. "No more." He pats his stomach once and lowers his massive hand, causing an earthquake. "Kenji help. Shale still in danger...."

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:16 pm
Charon watched as Dulceri frenzied killing left and right. " Dulceri stop! " He shouted as he heard a strange whisteling sound. Looking into the sky he gasped, it was another bomb. Charon grunted lightly and thought, there were only a few things he could do like this and transforming would take far to long. Opening his mouth he sang gently. " Eimi sa na gi tu wa no wo umonokok mono na net mo ti kot. " He repeated the verse as a large dome like energy began to cover them, leaving a large hole for someone to attack through, if they detonated the bomb in the air his dome would protect them from the debree.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:31 pm
The Tanuki turned and looked at Charon and bent down to his level, bringing behind him a breeze from the massive amout of mass moving forward. "Miss you Grim." He spoke slowly, almost like a cavedweller. "More work need done. Enemy here still. Need get out." He said in a low growl that shook the ground. "End fight...next move..." He raises up and faces Noroa, taking near perfect aim. Slower than before, he begins to inhale powerfully.

~~~

"What!?" Nephilis was looking over the edge of Noroa now down at the bottom of the island. He noticed two more guns facing his nation and Kiltia. "Marx had this all planned. He as going to kill us all...happpy Zeph killed him first. But still, how did Dulceri stop that? He should've been glassed along with his entire nation!"

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:55 pm
Amiea was hurt her brother would actually think about killing her. She had to snap out of it as she ran after him. He had to listen to reason, or she would have to use force on him. She flew above the ground relieved that Shale wasn't harmed. "Nephilis...you're my only brother and I love you, but if you dont stop what you are doing right now, I will have to stop you myself" she stated.

The gravity beam had created a physic reaction with the charged energy in his body. The phoenix force was a cosmic entity feeding off both the gravity and kinetic energy, Helios laying in a state where he was not in control.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:15 pm
Nephilis looked out into the horizon and gave a frown. "Amiea." He said turning around,"Please don't fight me. If you do, then I'll have to fight back. You're my only sister. You're the only thing in my life I can't replace." He looks back down at Shale, seeing Dulceri in his strongest form. "There he is. There it is rather. He won't be able to make this shot, so you've nothing to worry about." Nephilis then takes a step off of the edge, free falling towards the sea which was hundreds of miles below. "Back to Evermore then I suppose..."

~~~

The Tanuki prepares to fire a shot that would obliterate Noroa when suddenly, his stomach tears asunder revealing more sand, though black. His arm falls off, crushing and drowning more enemies. He falls forward and lifts his hand, scratching at Charon's dome before completely falling to it's stomach. On contact, it breaks, letting out a loud roar. In the aftermath, Dulceri is found laying in a pile of sand with only a pair of white pants on. They were ripped along with his muscles. He was sore all over and couldn't move. He was unconscious and soldiers from his army surrounded him, protecting from a new rain of arrows.

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:24 pm
Amiea looked at Nephilis as her heart shattered for the umpteenth time. She descended upon the ground and looked at him with disappointment. "Why is he doing this? I should have kept a better eye on what he was doing" she stated falling to her knees. In her mind, she knew that she should chase Nephilis, but her heart wouldn't let her. Tears began to form in her eyes as they fell in a rhythmic pattern down her face. "I've failed you Nephilis..." she said as she continued to sob, a light mist covering Noroa.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:37 am
Nephilis finds himself tearing up and a few fall into the ocean. He opens a portal to Evermore and falls through it, landing in the underground pool, he sees his life and views only a few mistakes, none bigger than the other. As he rises to the surface and turns over, he looks back up seeing a shadow of Noroa on the wall to his side. "Give me two months. Two months and I'll stop it all. I'm sorry for any trouble I have cause to Amiea. But all I need is two more months. After that, we can be a family again..."

(That's it for Mr. Evermore.)

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:53 am
Charon stood over Dulceri's body, the soldiers were fighting bravely. " Soo much power....if you had fired you would have killed them all. " He said quietly. " But, at least you're alive I guess I will tell you the truth when ever you wake up for now enjoy this momentary escape from the world. " He said with a sigh. He watched as the dome he had created began to disappear vanishing into a sea of greenish blue light and finally disappearing into nothing.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:30 am
Kenji ran over to Dulceri and Charon and let out a small groan. "What's left? Shale's almost destroyed and the enimies all died or fled." he muttered. He wondered if he still wanted to learn the family secret but he knew that he did want to, in case he needed to use it for a last resort. "Teach me that technique bro..." he muttered as if Dulceri could hear him.

((I listen to all kinds of music ))  

Elricbrothers1144

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games