Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:56 pm
elaise sighed slightly " acos, please allow willow to deal with this. this is her stone after all." she said softly nodding at willow after she spoke.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:03 pm
right, but if he moves to hurt one of you guys, I will kill hin=m. Acos said, backing off.  

watertrainer21

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:04 pm
Eiji looks mainly at Tarik with a more serious face now. "Tarik... I want Leaf's stone back. I know that it was you that killed her now. Slayer would never be able to pull off something like what happened to her. I understand now. Eiji brings his hand out for the stone, not expecting for it to be handed over so easily, but it was worth a shot.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:13 pm
Wrath whistles and a phenix lands next to him, "good by aku" Wrath flys off on the phenix towards tarik, once he gets there Wrath circles every one waiting for a gaurdian to make a bad move  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:21 pm
elaise looks over at wrath and sighs what is with him? does he never give up? she thought remembering what he was like in the future. she looked away again watching the exchange between willow and the jade dragon.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:30 pm
The Jade Dragon nods her head at Willow. "It is a sad day when friends must fight. We both want to save our kind but there is no easy solution. We must fight each other and fate will decide." The dragon gets ready for battle.

~~~~~~~~~

Tarik steps back and watches, he has placed his bet on the dragon. He walks over to Ryuu. He says to Eiji, "So the slow witted has finally figured it out. Hah! Not likely to get anything from me."  

Mario Dragon

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:32 pm
Eiji pulls his hand back as he senses a horde of demons approaching as well as Wrath. This isn't good guys. We are extremely outnumbered here. I... I wish Skurai were here. Eiji closes his eyes and then opens them to show emerald colored eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:38 pm
willow nods her head at the jade dragon before looking at the others " this fight is between me and the jade dragon. it's the only way. i do not want to do this though." she said looking at the jade dragon closely and sighing.
elaise nodded " we understand. we have our own problem to deal with." she said looking around at the demons. we really do need help she thought to the others.  

GAlA_Olivia

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:47 pm
The question is what. Eiji steps forward toward Tarik. "Do not underestimate me, I am must stronger than before. I will not rest until I know that her stone is safe. Her spirit lives on unable to find peace because of you." Eiji circles his hand to form a sword and focuses so energy on the swords on his back. Nathaniel and Bartholomew begin to stir, but ever so slightly so no one could notice that they were about to act on their own.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:53 pm
elaise looked at eiji and nodded agreeing with him before closing her etyes for a few seconds. when she opened them her eyes were a bright blue again her long white hair billowed out behind her as she gathered the water vapour in the air towards herself again. she watched as they formed in to spikes of water before launching them at the oncoming demon horde. i don't know how long we'l be able to keep this up for. she thought to eiji as she shut her eyes again.  

GAlA_Olivia

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:03 pm
Eiji's eyes widened as Elaise began her attack. NO!!! Having no choice but to attack Eiji launched himself at Tarik and circled to his back, holding the sword at Tarik's throat. He then thinks to his swords as they begin to act following Eiji. He yells demands toward Wrath and his army. "Cease your attack or witness you kings blood being spilled on this very ground!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:07 pm
elaise looked at eiji her eyes widening slightly when she saw what she'd done without realising she'd done it. as she looked down again her eyesight blurred and she fell sideways falling off the dragon.
" no!" willow shouted turning her attention away from the jade dragon she sent the dragon she was riding into a dive catching elaise before she hit the ground. there's something seriously wrong with her. she thought to eiji as she brought the dragon back up again.  

GAlA_Olivia

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:12 pm
Eiji noticed Elaise pass out and heard Willow's mental plea. He did not know that Willow could speak telepathically, truly she was a guardian. Eiji is unable to act because of the position that he was in.

((added))
Eiji sees a beam fire at him and decides that it would be best to stop the ransom. Eiji quickly sneaks a hand in his pocket and grabs a stone, not sure which one. He then pushes Tarik aside and dodges the beam.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games