Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:57 pm
(lolol)

A sudden smirk came across his face. "Build something. Golden blond... beautiful fair skin.. with lovely blue eyes. And a horse d**k. Who could it be!?" He said, laughing.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:00 pm
He then turned to Kami, and shrugged, "I dunno. Whenever the council gets off their old wrinkly asses and decides to plan one."  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:03 pm
User Image

アブラメ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

~Kamizuki Kage~

Kamizuki rolled his eyes. "Well that's just great," he said as bugs began to swarm around him and then down to his feet. They lifted him off the floor and carried him threw the window and off towards the west.

Theme Song
Battle Song

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:04 pm
Austin laughed and made a handsign. He hlend his hand out and a wooden statue rose out from his palm.It was of Shane but it was missing the horse d**k part."I will not use my jutsu to add any sexual parts or anything disturbing..."  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:08 pm
User Image

Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxDensetsuxx▎▎xxThe Dead Shinobi of Kumoxx▎▎xxANBUxx▎▎

Velox sauntered in threw the door. A small smile upon his face. He may of been tired but he had to look somewhat presentable to the new Raikage. He sniffed the air clearing catching scent of two of his brothers: Austin and Kamizuki. He saw Austin and Shane but did not see Kami within the office. He guessed that Kami must've just left. "So...who is the new Raikage?" he asked speaking in a deep voice. He had aged quite a bit and was around his late teens early twenties.
{{I'm going to jump him and Kami up a few years.}}

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:09 pm
He smiled, "That's fine. I was kidding about that part anyways. But yaaaay good job and all that. I now promote you to ANBU, but your first order of business is to train, and get stronger, so you can make mommy Shane proud."  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:12 pm
Austin was shocked at Shane letting him be Anbu."Can i Be a Sanin if i make a bigger statue?"Austin said as he then turned to Velox.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:18 pm
A nice sight. The younger brothers leave made way for the olders return. A special person. A lover. And he finally had something to show him. He smiled, and proudly stated, " I am."  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:22 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxDensetsuxx▎▎xxThe Dead Shinobi of Kumoxx▎▎xxANBUxx▎▎

The nineteen year old had been gone for three years and came back to hear his brother trying to become a Sannin. He gave him a deathly stare. "Not even I am of Sannin rank yet," he said before turning to Shane with a smile. He was not sure if he should fling his arms around his husband and kiss or do anything else for that matter so he was sort of frozen.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:26 pm
Austin looked at Velox."Your point?"Austin turned back to Shane."I'll get right on that..."Austin turned towards the door and began walking towards Velox."You must remember I am nothing like you...And im nothing like I was before."Austin said as he walked out of the office.  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:28 pm
And at this he smiled. A bold idea. A possibly bad one, "And why is that, love?" You should be.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:35 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

The young man looked up at his lover. "I was coming here to obtain the status of that very title. I haven't been in the village for...well years. I'm surprised I have not undergone a rouge status placed upon me by the previous Raikage." He turned and grabbed a chair and pulled it underneath him. "So I may ask: Can I achieve the title of Sannin?"

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:46 pm
シコツミャク
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image
|| Regula Kaguya || Jounin(ANBU) || Kumogakure || Hakemoto || Kaguya ||

A young man about the age of sixteen feel through the open window. He hit the ground and rolled onto the floor. He stood up with a slight smile. His long, silver hair pulled back into a pony-tail. He looked over to Shane for he had heard news that he had become Raikage. "Congrats, but you should learn how to shut your window," he said with a smirk. He turned to Velox, his former sensei. "Hello there, Teach, haven't seen you in a few years."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:02 pm
He smiled... of course he couldn't say no. Velox was strong... and loyal. And maybe this response was bias... but...! "Yes. Congrats, Velox. You're my Sannin, in place of Ryoko. Be proud."

(if ryoko comes back, then hiro.)  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:12 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxSanninxx▎▎xxThe Dead Shinobi of Kumoxx▎▎xxANBUxx▎▎

Velox smiled greatly. "Thank you, my love," he said as he hugged him, not caring if Regula was there or not. He then turned to Regula. "My,my...you've grown a lot," he said to him with a chuckle.

User Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games