Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:07 pm
Victor nodded. "i believe you Luciuslets go everyone waitng" he smiled weakly beore going ahead to the other side  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:23 pm
Lucius nodded and he started walking after Victor.

Valcom starred threw the water as he waited on the others.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:25 pm
Lexi placed her fingers against Valcom's letting him know that she,Kira and Val where here now.

Kira glanced back at the castle and shook her head turning back.

Victor came up and stood next to his sister and sighed knowing this was for their safety...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:34 pm
Valcom looked up at Lexi just before her fingers touched him and he kissed her neck softly where the bandage just had a small break it in.The only part of her throat that hadn't been damaged.He rubbed her back and started walking leading them down the forrest path.

"Damon sent half of his troops to the outer edge of this forrest to protect and help each of you threw the days to come.You won't be in the main focus of this war..but you'll have to fight."He said and he sighed.He had talked to Damon not long before and was the reason he had left Victor and Lucius.He had his share in Damon's plans and this was only a tip of it.He put his hand over his eyes as iced tears began to come from them.He whipped them off and kept walking his arm clenching around Lexi's waist.The only things god had ever given him was Lexi and the twins.Now after being brought back..being near them was torture as he knew how they felt.He closed his eyes and sighed.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:41 pm
Lexi nodded in understanding wishing she can tell her own husband that she understood. She placed a hand on Val's head as she slept silently. She wanted to keep her away from this war but...god fate pretty much had other plans for them. She closed her eyes as she felt Valcom's arm around her waist as she turned her head looking at Kira and Victor. Those two lost alot and yet their mother still being argued about over the other side and all...

Kira stood next to Lucius while her brother behind them all. She sighed placing her hand on his shoulder looking at him. She felt sorry for these Frost kids...their family together but also apart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:52 pm
Valcom starred at Lexi and he sighed.

"How do they look Lex?All of them.."he whisperd.Even if she couldn't talk he knew she was a telepath.He just wanted to atleast know how they where taking this..hearing and smelling didn't help him there.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:59 pm
Victor told me Lucius projected a hell lot of darkness aura when Celistal appeared...thank my mother for changing me to this form at least did you know it sucked with flippers? Lexi sighed rubbing Val's hair softly.Kira looks shellshocked and calculating like from what you said. Victor is acting as he takes the role of being everyones protector. Val...she's sleeping as we speak.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:03 pm
Valcom nodded.

"Good thing for him he won't have to protect everyone.Thats to hard a job..even for him.It was for Kiba..and me aswell."he said sofly massaging her shouldars.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:09 pm
If your talking bout me its acually I'm protecting the family I have now..." Victor said motioning to Valcom's children and his sister.

Lexi nodded and closed her eyes and sighed holding Val close to her. Should we take a break? Val is obviously knocked out for the time being...Kira and Victor seems like their holding their own...Lucius is just following in utter silence...no signs of showing difficulties...She placed her fingers lightly on his hand in a "don't be to hard on yourself..." gesture  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:20 pm
Valcom starred back at Victor blankly with his dead eyes.

"Victor..nobody can defend everyone.They just protect them until the sheep becomes a wolf..just like Kiba and Me used to be.Just like all of us "old folk" used to be."he said but he sighed shaking his head.

"I may be blind boy..but I know as a fact that no man can protect a familly by himself.Every man needs a helping hand."he said and he dropped his head when Lexi touched his hand.

"They can rest..I think i'm going to..take a walk around."he said softly.He was really taking all of this hard like he had been slapped across the face by the guardians.In a way he was jealous of Lexi..but he was 99% happy that the kids atleast could talk and hug there mother.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:27 pm
Victor sighed nodding understanding a bit. "Your not the old folks...you are the guardians of the next generation..." Victor said before sitting against a tree. He glanced at Lexi who was sitting against another crosslegged holding Val. She had her own eyes closed. Calm back to me...and the little ones she thought before Valcom went to far. Kira kept walking until she found a clearing. She noted the sky was already dark so she took a spot looking at the moon  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:41 pm
Zora was riding on her hell hound Ifrit and looked at him curiously when he stopped. He growled a bit and she followed his gaze. She realized they were in a clearing and then she spotted Kira looking at the moon. She stroked Ifrit's fur as she looked up at the moon as well. "It's nice isn't it?" she asked Kira.

Lily landed somewhere in the mist since she could sense Damon's soul there. She held her hands behind her back and stared at the ground. She wasn't sure exactly where Damon was in the mist, but she was sure that he could hear her. "I just came back to say sorry." she said quietly without looking up.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:49 pm
Damon heard Lily and he came from the right just barley appearing before her eyes.

"Its fine."he said softly.

Valcom stopped as Zora had rode her hound right infront of him.

"Evening."he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:05 pm
Lily looked at him and shook her head. "No it's not. I shouldn't have said anything. I should've probably just left you alone." she said as she looked back down again. "I really am sorry." she said.

Zora looked over at Valcom and her head tilted a bit. She wondered how she passed by him without feeling his presence. Ifrit started growling again and she pulled his ear to make him stop. She looked back over at Valcom with a soft smile. "Evening." she repeated back to him.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:45 pm
Damon put his hands in his pockets and walked to where he was right next to her.

"You really are funny sometimes you know that?"he said smiling and he pulled out a rose in his right hand.It was a mixed color of blue and white.

"You need to learn that when I say its fine..its fine.No sorrys about it."he said stubbornly.He extended the rose to her.

"I don't want you to think me as a cold heartless b*****d but I have my reasons for not wanting to know about my parents.The more answers I get the more questions I'll have and before you know it i'll be consumed by the past.."he said taking her hand in his he put the rose in it.

"And I had nothing to smile about becuase you where just a tad to serious."he teased kissing her hand and patted the rose into her hand and withdrew his hands back into his pockets.

Valcom nodded and the ice under his feet continued to build everytime he scuffed his foot on the ground.

"I must ask why such a wonderfull lady is out here?"he asked.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games