Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:59 pm
"Not too long.. a few hours." Cy said to Aeris gently, he had laid down upon the ground after a hour or so and stared up at the sky waiting for the others to arise.

Cy sat up like a shot of of hell when Caly screamed, startled and weary of the Dolls behavior. "Relax i dont think they mean harm." Cy said gently to Caly. "I think they sense their masters release, they seem to be much calmer now and happy." Cy said as the two Dolls near Caly came over to him.

"Though i do fear what they may do in the future... If they return to their old ways... god knows what that would entail for the rest of us." Cy said gently as he looked to the Dolls.

_

A low groan issued from the Demon as he awoke. Opening his eyes they where their normal emerald color. A wicked smirk came over his eyes as he remembered all that happened to him. A dark low laugh came from him as he sat up and turned towards Caly. Her back was to him so it was easy for him to reach around her and embrace her in a hug.

"You've released me Caly, i dont know how ill ever Thank you." Vincent said sensually as he kissed Caly's neck teasingly. His aura was much darker now, alot like it had been when he had tried to attack Selsia. He was truly grateful for what Caly had done for him, and because of that he would never see harm befall her.

"And you..." Vincent purred as he released Caly and turned on Aeris. He crawled towards her on all fours, some of his blue hair falling handsomely in view of his face. "I Thank you for helping as well. That dark power i felt from you... was wonderful." Vincent said as he positioned himself over Aeris. It was clear the Demon was drawn to Aeris's new dark power like a moth to flame. His gaze towards her was enough to determine that. "I do have to wonder if you'll use those dark powers again.." Vincent said with a seductive smile.
_

"Thats enough Demon boy." Cy said as he grabbed Vincents shirt collar and hoisted him off of Aeris. "Just because those bond were released doesnt mean you can flirt with the girls.' Cy said sternly, or perhaps that was a bit of jealousy in his voice?

_

"Mmmm.. " Vincent said as he was placed onto the ground on his feet by the Vampire. "You ruin everything Vampire.." Vincent's voice was still sensual.

"Come here now..." Vincent said to his Dolls, he waited for all of them to gather around his feet before he looked over to Selsia who slept by a tree. A thought crossed his mind and he just grinned and shook his head. "Go inside ill join you later.." Vincent said to his Dolls, who obeyed as they used to. It really did seem that their mischeif had all been because their master was bound. Now that he was free they obeyed willingly.

Vincent felt unbelievably free, he could feel his powers stretching out to search for any other available dark magic, Aeris and Cy where the only two he could connect with.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:10 pm
"That's not too bad... Everything is...fine I guess." The elf ran her fingers through her hair and sighed. Aeris glanced over to Vincent and Caly, watching as the half elf seemed to freak out because of the dolls. The dolls didn't seem dangerous to her. As a matter of fact, she liked the braiding they had done with her hair. Four braids on either side of her head met in the center of her hair and down her back in several braids.

She was about to sit fully up when Vincent turned to speak to her. It was oddly...sensual what he was doing. She couldn't take her mixed amber and violet eyes off of the blue haired demon. As Cy hoisted the demon up, she released a long held breath and hid her reddened cheeks with her arms.

If this was a joke, then it was a mighty cruel one.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:06 am
Caly just stared at the dolls, only relaxing slightly at Cy's voice. But she felt the moment Vincent woke up and was about to turn towards him when he embraced her. She was suddenly engulfed in his warmth and frame, feeling quite protected by him, despite his aura being darker. She didn't mind that part of him in the least. Afterall, she had always rather liked being in his arms.

She was silent, not sure how to answer him, but shivered, her eyes briefly closing the moment his lips touched her sensitive neck. That wasn't something she had been expecting and then turned when he left her. She watched him crawl to the full elf, a bit still mezmorized by him. It seemed that the releasing him of the bonds did him real good. It seemed like he was incredibly happy.

Moments passed and then Cy was entering the field. She watched him a little curious as to the tone behind his voice. She thought she sensed jealously from him, but why she wasn't sure. There couldn't possibly be anything for him to be jealous of. She blinked but then noticed the Dolls again. She curled in on herself, trying to shrink away from them, not matter that they were obeying Vincent's every word now. She still wouldn't trust them.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:06 pm
Vincent smirked and followed after his Dolls, his emerald eyes watch Aeris for a bit longer as he made his way inside.

It wasnt until the demon was gone that Cy spoke again. "He's a natural flirt that isnt hard to tell..." Cy muttered to himself before he turned to the girls. "How are you both feeling?" He inquired as he held out a hand for each of them. He helped both Caly and Aeris up onto their feet.

_

"Find the Vampiress... well use her." Vincent said to his eight Dolls, who all stood at his feet looking up at him. "Im sure he wont miss her anymore. Not with his interest in Caly and possibly Aeris... and im the bad boy?" Vincent smirked as he looked out at the window at the girls and Cy.

"Aeris, you and that dark power of yours is oh so tempting... ill be seeing you later tonight." Vincent purred to himself, he had to admit now that he was free from his bonds he felt much more sexual and open than before. And Aeris dark magic was calling to him like no other...

"Alright... lets go.. Vi should be asleep itll be easy to capture her..." Vincent said, clearly he had something in mind, something that the Dolls had been trying to do on their own. But they needed the guidance of their master in order to complete the ritual, as well as a sacrifice....

"Be quiet and keep her quiet.. i dont want them knowing." Vincent said as he followed after his Dolls upstairs to where Vi lay asleep in her bed.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:13 pm
"I need a drink...or to rest." She accepted his hand and stood up, shaking her head. She was somewhat feeling out of her mind. What was up with Vincent? She waved to Caly and Cy and began to wander off. "I'm just going to wander around for a bit. Don't worry about me. But you two and Selsia need to discuss what is to be done to keep Vincent away from her." She waved to them and wandered away, humming lightly to herself. The elf was slightly light headed, but no matter, she would wander around until she felt well enough to stay with Caly.

Plus...it looked as if Caly and Cy needed some alone time. Though Selsia kinda threw that off.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:33 pm
The Dolls stood in the doorway of Vi's room while Vincent made his way over to the sleeping Vampiress. Before she could awaken Vincent was on her like a hawk on a mouse in the brush. He knocked out Vi cold and picked her up in his arms.

Vincent carried Vi to the basement with his Dolls tagging along behind him. It would take him a few minutes to get set up and a bit longer to summon his powers and remember how to do the spell he needed.

"You six keep watch.... I want to make sure no one disturbs us." Vincent said gently as he bound Vi's hands and feet. He gagged her and blindfolded her as well. Two of his Dolls remained near him, and it wasnt until he was finished preparing that he looked to them.

"Now.. are you two ready for this? Once we do it theres no going back. There is a chance this may not work, and the vessel would be destroyed so theres no second chances..." Vincent said to the two, who nodded in unison.

"Good then lets begin..." Vincent said before he pulled out a flesh bound book from inside his shirt and set it down besides him. He also set his daggers besides him and had the dolls stand on either side of Vi facing one another. He summoned his powers and began the incantation....

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:52 pm
Caly caught what Cy had said, but was quiet about it. She hadn't minded Vincent flirting, had actually enjoyed it. She was helped to her feet, but swayed whewn she stood and clung to his hand. Apparently she was exhausted still, but was loathe to admit it. "I'm fine," she lied smoothly, trying to hide the fact that she was quite opposite.

She looked over at Aeris as the elf was leaving, and wondered if she was also planning on something; if there was a Real reason why she left the two of them alone. But she nodded just the same, knowing that Selsia would need to be talked to. Something was going to need to happen.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:58 pm
"Careful there Caly. If you need to rest like Aeris does then i suggest you go do so. If Vincent does try to do anything ill make sure he doesnt hurt Selsia, you or Aeris. Though i dont think he'd dream of hurting you and Aeris you two just helped him out a great deal...." Cy said gently and with a smile.

"But lets go talk to Selsia either way.." Cy said as he offered his arm to Caly and led the way to where Selsia lay. "Itll help ease her mind."

Cy was so involved with Caly and everything else that was going on that he failed to notice the spike of dark energy that had slowly begun to seep into the area... and it seemed to be radiating from the basement. With Aeris wandering around she would surely sense that something was being done in the basement.....

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:25 pm
She glanced up at him, wrapping both her hands around the offered arm. "I do need to rest...I just don't want to yet..." she said softly as they went towards where her half sister was. She walked carefully, not sure of her body at the moment. This was something new and she wasn't sure how long she'd be ableto go about without more rest.

Selsia stirred when she felt that Cy and Caly were headed towards her, her green eyes opening as they came into sight. She slowly rose to lean against the tree behind her, rubbing a little at her eyes. It wasn't enough rest, but she would be fine for awhile. Caly on the other hand, she noticed, was going to need to rest at least a day or so. She had been through too much for her body...and mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:37 am
A dark energy hit Aeris hard, taking the breath from her. She leaned up against a nearby wall, her eyes bleeding into a deep violet. Something was happening, starting. And it wasn't good. Normally, she would've gone back to retrieve Cy and tell him what was happening, but they were on the other side of the building, and she was close enough to the basement to see for herself. The elf raced off to enter the basement, yawning a bit as she did.

It was a little bit of time before she was on the stairwell in the basement, the dark energy continuing to stab at her chest. She growled a bit and continued her way down the stairs until she reached the bottom. It was there that she felt the strongest pull of magic, it seeming to call out to her. Is this what Vincent was feeling? She shook that thought out of her mind and took a look around, searching for the source of the magic.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:53 am
The magic flow ceased through Vincent when he sensed someone coming down the basement stairs. "s**t.. ill have to continue this later... you eight stay here with her.. make sure she doesnt awaken, keep her alive." Vincent growled as he pulled back his energy. It hurt to do so, for he hadnt used his powers in so long and to pull them back after having begun to release them hurt him physically.

Vincent let out a hiss of pain as electricity and shadows, the essence of his aura and power surged around him. Now he remembered why he hated controlling himself so much around others.. it hurt. Once his power was roped in to a decent level Vincent made his way upstairs and intersected Aeris.

"What are you doing down here?" Vincent inquired in a gentle tone but it would be easy to see that he was hiding something. For the power Aeris had felt, that strong pull of dark magic had been him and still was even with his powers being roped in. "This isnt exactly the safest place in the building." Vincent said to her as he blocked her from going any further downstairs.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:54 am
"Well lets talk if where going to talk, you two re the ones concerned about Vincent. I was just going to keep an eye on him and if he attacked anyone teach him a lesson." Cy said firmly. "But if either of you have a better plan im willing to hear it."  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:15 am
If she was in her cat form, she could probably pad through the darkness and find out what was happening, but alas, that thought came too late. She was startled by the sudden, if one could say that, appearance of Vincent, barirng her way. That usually meant two things, one) He was doing something and two) He was trying to hide whatever it was. She placed her hand on his chest, at first to move him aside, but thought better and eyed him closely. "I felt a surge of power coming from here. I guess that was you. What are you playing with down here that would cause enough power to call out to me?" Aeris' quirked a brow, waiting for whatever excuse, or lack of, that he could come up with.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:28 am
Vincent smirked ready to tell Aeris what he was doing but he thought better of it and put together an explanation for his behavior. "I was just testing out my powers... its been awhile since they've had a stretch." Vincent said as he came closer to Aeris and turned on the devilish charm he had.

"Does my power call to you that much?" Vincent inquired gently. "If so then why dont we have a bit of fun, out front we can test one anothers dark powers how does that sound?" Vincent purred as he slipped his hand under Aeris's chin and gave her a seductive look.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:47 am
"I see. So you had to come down here and fiddle with them. Ok...I'll accept that excuse...for now." The elf smirked, taking a step back as he came closer. His behavior was...odd to her. Never before had she seen someone act this way to her, to Caly, yes, but never to her. Aeris placed her hand on his chest once more, now for a bit of space between them.

A soft sigh escaped the woman's lips, a shrug given along with her answer. "Feh... Yes it does. And it's quite...strange for that to happen." She quirked a brow at his touch, her smirk growing more devilish. "Sure...why not? Can't hurt to loosen the reins on my power. Plus...it'll give me a chance to gauge your own." Though she probably would regret not going to take a little cat nap, she turned around and exited out of the basement, her hands crossed under her bust.

Obviously, whatever he was truly doing down there, she wouldn't find out. Yet.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games