Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:19 pm
Itachi sighed when will hung up without giving him any real info as always. so far he knew that in all likeliness the UNS had encountered the night owls again and fighting was about to break lose. Unfortunatly he ahd no idea where ANYONE was besides thomas and will being near the tower. " Great im told to find the rest of our team and there all scattered around paris. Great just great." complained itachi to the air as he walked. however he suddenly stoped when he saw Armand getting kissed by some guy from the night owls he had seen before and then the guy leaving after apologizing. Itachi half questioning himself if armand was in fact gay and if that explained all his strange behavior all the time. " Well armand i suppose that explains allot." said itachi about 2 metres to the left side of armand.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:58 pm
Aaliyah looked at Raven and smiled. "Yes I suppose we can go for a walk" she told her. She grabbed her bad and looked towards her friend waiting on her to lead.

Aeon looked at Moli with wide eyes. "She...she's alive?" she asked. She was shocked. "What war??? Is she a fighter for the U.S. or what?" she asked in confusion. "This can't be right...all of them died in a car accident" she said.

Amara looked as Roulin had left. Squeenting her eyes she frowned. When Will spoke to her she looked at him. "Is that supposed to scare me?" she said. "Amaya...Vincent...let's go" she said as she grabbed Vincent and Amaya as they headed towards Roulin's location. "Well...I have my orders...let's do this" she said with a smile.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:24 pm
(Sorry on my iPod so the Internet is acting up in the post op room so hopefully I'll have colour next time. Sorry!)

Aimee teleported with Roulin and looked at him, holding his hand and trying to calm him down. "Roulin, I know this isn't the best time but maybe you should try and calm down. It hurts to panic and stress yourself." She stepped in front of him and put her hand on his cheek, filling his body with a warm sensation.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:24 pm
(Double posting. Just when I need it. Good to have you back though Alyss.)

"Well, your sister is what we call an O.W.L or an Other Worldy Life. She, like all other Owls have 'abilities'." Moli looked at the the girl and was saddened by her confusion. Someone had done something to her repress any memories she once had. "She is a Psion. A powerful one. The war she's in is the war for us Owls to have equal rights. Unfortunately, she's on the side that is keeping us from having such liberties and freedoms. She's not a bad person Aeon. Just...confused. Much like all of us are."

~~~

"Far from stressed my friend." Roulin said the top of a building over looking the base of the Eiffle Tower. Inexplicably, a grin parted his lips and Che's signature smile was prevalent. He wasn't exactly brimming with confidence, but he knew with a team like the one he compliled, there wasn't much they couldn't do as long as they had each other. This mentality held until in his peripheral he spotted Sabrina, Timothy, Sydney and the mysterious L. "The Heralds are here...well, things just got alot more challenging. Think we can do this Aimee?"

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:35 pm
Aeon looked at Moli in shock. "That can't be right...I mean...even if she had lived...how can she be an OWL?...we're all human..." she said trailing off. "If you are all...wait...if you all are confused whose to say you're on the right side..." she said. She was confused and her head was beginning to hurt. "This can't be right...my life was so normal a month and a half ago...I...I just want to graduate" she said. "She can't be an OWL...I'm normal...so she has to be normal..." she said.

Vincent looked at Roulin from afar and waited to see what would transpire. If He attacked Amara or through projectiles, because he didn't know what Roulin's powers were, he would freeze them to help.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:42 pm
Aimee smiled and giggled happily, even though it was a horrible time for it. "Of course we can. Never think we can't. So who are we all against now? The normal people plus Heralds?" She looked at the opponents and shivered, staying close to Roulin. "I'm so glad I can heal... If I die I've always loved you, Roulin." She whispered quietly almost to herself but only for him to hear.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:16 pm
"I really don't want to turn your world on it's ears, but you are related to an Owl Aeon." Moli sat closer to the panicking girl and continued to speak. Each word that exited his mouth was for her. Each word she needed to hear. "You need to know the truth. None of us are normal. The people you converse with. They too just may be Owls. If something out of the ordinary occurs on campus, nine times out of ten, it is the doing of an abnormal person." Finally, after closing the gap between them, Moli whispered his final phrase before he'd allow the fledgling to gather herself. "You, Aeon. You too are an Owl. Fires don't put themselves out..."

~~~

"No one is going to die here. I promise you that." Roulin gave Aimee a stare that read 'I'm going to show you why they call me The Life Owl.' He took her hand in his and lifted it to his lips. He placed a soft kiss atop her hand and clasped it beneath his other. "Well, it's time for The Four Suites to tackle their first mission. If you see any of us going down, pick us up Ms. Regenerator." After giving a wink to his apparent interest, he teleported in front of the three leaders. The leader of the french republic wasn't important. The president was only a notch higher. Thomas, on the other hand, needed to die quickly. Grinning in the face of danger much like his uncle and father would, he spoke to the three. "Well now. You two....country leaders....I thought would be smarter. Why are you helping his guy out?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:27 pm
Aimee smiled and watched him teleport away, leaning on the railing and looking to see him down by Thomas. She knew she was there to heal anyone on her team and making sure none of them died. "Will do, Mr. Life Owl." She smiled and watched the events unfold below her.  

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:29 pm
Aeon looked at Moli more confused than the last time he spoke. "What do you mean...I can't be...I can't do anything...if I was an OWL...I'd have abilities...but I dont..." she said. "How do you know all of this?" she asked confused.

Noel looked at her phone and picked it up listening to what Dante had to say. She closed her phone as she took a sip of her drink, left a tip and began to look for Moli and Aeon.

Amara looked at Vincent. "Um...okay Vincent...I'm going to need you to freeze on cue in just a second" she said as she looked at Roulin finally making her and her company visible. "Stop where you're at Roulin and back away from the men" she said in cold voice.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:08 am
Once Demios stopped he looked at the hat he was wearing. It was the one Armand had bought him. He held it tight and shook his head no matter what happened he knew he'd protect Armand. He put the hat back on and closed his eyes hoping to contact Roulin. Roulin, I'm ready for whatever you need me for just let me know where you want me he tried to project to him.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:15 am
(Should I get the recap section you guys?)

"Hmm. Now that's the problem Aeon. I don't know how to show you that you have powers, but thanks to research and study, I know how to make it activate." Moli could understand the girl's bewilderment, but hopefully she'd come to in time. If this were the UNS, there probably would be a gun in her face. He stood up and opened his palm to the sky. In it arose a sun-like ball of controlled radiation. "You see this? This here is, in essence, a nuclear bomb. If this touches the ground, you or anything that isn't me, you and this school will die in a horrible, seven thousand degree explosion. If you can make it vanish, then...you're good." Unfortunately, it had come to his. Then again, most Owls would activate under times of immense stress. "Alright Aeon. Let's do this."

~~~

Roulin looked over his shoulder to the two people behind Thomas and company. It was Amara and the kid Vincent. "Well now. The gang is all here I see." Roulin's eyes began to shift. His pupils formed the Architect symbol of life. "I don't think you want to stop me from trying to free you Amara. Really, why are you working for this...this nothing?" Roulin took a step closer to Thomas who seemed to be somewhat intimidated. His lack of speech and initiative may as well have been cries for help because usually, the owl of death would've attacked twice by now. "Just step back please and let me help you. Please..."

I'm at the base of the Eiffle Tower looking at the bulk of the UNS minus Lucien. A bit of help just might be needed my friend...

(Edited)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:27 am
((It's up to you))

Aeon looked Moli as he explained what would happen. "What are you talking about...why would you even play with something like that?!?!" she said as she began to panic. "I can't do anything...you're going to kill us all" she said. "Are you some kind of terrorist" she questioned as she began to breathe heavier.

Amara remembered Thomas' words. She would make sure she would see him dead in due time. She looked at Roulin. "Well let's see about that" she said as 4 chains with spikes at the end of them came hurling towards Roulin.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:39 am
Dante smiled lightly at his predecessor. " Really? Another pile of s*** for you all to put on me, goodie. " He snapped his fingers as black flames appeared around his body the small wisps danced playfully. " Well as much as I would enjoy fighting you now unfortunately it would look bad on my record if I put hundreds of tourists in danger. " He snapped his fingers again and the flames disappeared calling little attention to the situation. " So for now I will indeed get the hell out of here. " He turned to walk away but stopped. "Try to take Thomas with a pinch of salt, his fall from his 'reign' will be hard indeed. " He smirkd lightly and dispersed into red mist vanishing from the area.

Lucien smiled and pulled up his scarf to cover the bottom part of his face. "I see Che's reputation preceeds him even in death." He chuckled lightly and closed his eyes remembering Che's last moments alive, as well as Felicia's. He looked back to the strange girl and listened to her final comment. Random killing? He supposed that was how it looked from the outside. " Killing every Owl I see? Well that can't be the case, or we would be fighting. No, my killings aren't random or senseless, however.....I suppose that doesn't justify the means either. " He smiled under the warmth of the scarf.

" If the title of a Monster is the only thing I gain from ending this war then so be it. Six people now lie dead under the cold snow because of me, the world is better off without them, but who am I to play the executioner and silence them? I guess I'm just kidding myself. However I know that in order to stop this war I need more power, as well as nothing short of an army. Unfortunately I can see that I have a talent for coming off as heartless. I suppose I deserve that. " He glanced down remembering all of the other people he killed or tried to. Giovanni, even Roulin they were all pawns to him back then.

"You know you're a good listener, another quality you should never lose, most people want to talk. " He turned back to look forward. "I won't ask people to forgive my methods, I don't deserve that, for now taking these minor problems from the world is the best contribution I gave give. It's funny, I've spent my whole life taking bad things out of the world, I wonder when I will put something good into it."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:47 am
"Well, we've been called that. Then again, we've been called many things. You could be called a savoir...a hero even. It all starts right here though." Moli's hand shifted slightly, but the sphere remained glowing in his palm. "You have the power to stop this Aeon. It just need you to realize it. Oh...whoops..." The star-esque ball dropped from his hand and with an expectant grin, Moli looked over at Aeon awaitng her reaction.

~~~

"Hmph. Let's do this." Roulin focused on each chain, but he knew he couldn't stop them that way. Keeping his eyes on the still Thomas, Roulin clenched his fists and the four chains stopped against an invisible barrier. The curled up upon contact before falling to the ground now free of any momentum. "Chains huh? I have a sword if you want to use regular weapons...well, a sword made of light. It's a sword nonetheless though." The Life Owl exhaled. He knew before he could get to Thomas, he and his team would have to go through each UNS member. May as well start now. Roulin began his counterattack immediately. He took a stepped forward and a clear substance formed over his body. After his second forceful step, the veil enveloping him shot off and hurtled toward Amara. The force of this semi-visible sheild was equivalent to a van moving at full speed and would surely injure almost anyone it smashed into.

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:08 am
Aeon looked closely as she saw the ball of light fall. She closed her eyes as she feared for the worst. At that moment the ball of light flashed and disappeared. She still was in a defensive position with her eyes closed.

When Roulin released the force, Amara was caught by surprise as she then put up a telekinetic barrier but was pushed into the metal structure of the place by the shockwave. A fiery aura surrounded her as two blades pertruded from her skin. They were psychic energy blades as she ran towards Roulin using swift movements. The blades would hurt physically and mentally.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games