Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:04 pm
Awesome nerd

โ‰Ž ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–Š๐–˜๐–†๐–— โ‰Ž
User Image
"What, if some day or night a demon were to steal after you into your loneliest loneliness and say to you:..."
User Image

Caesar chuckles with a flich, moving his hands away and positioning himself so that it was easier for the doctor to tend to his wound. He wold have healed in an hour anyways but he figured he would let the doc treat him as he pleased. "Oh yeah, and what is so special about the b*****d? He didn't seem very interesting orskilled to me. And the stabbing doesn't count! I let him stab me so he doesn't get a point for that."

User Image
"...'This life as you now live it and have lived it, you will have to live once more and innumerable times more'..."
ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:11 pm
tiny14xx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Arrogant pup..." Fields muttered under his breath as he pulled out a longer than usual syringe. He sank the six inch needle into the wound to numb it, for it would be needing a few stitched. "Ze demon vas mein rival's first paranormal subject. Ze demon escape one day and mein rival's been obsessed vith completing his experiment." He scowled. "Ein don't see anyzing special about him either, but mein rival wants him." he shrugged.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:16 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
"What, if some day or night a demon were to steal after you into your loneliest loneliness and say to you:..."
User Image

Caesar sighs as his face becomes serious, flinching slightly from the needle p***k. "I am not arrogant...I just...I let him do it because I thought it would be easier for you if he was more cooperative. Thought I could try talking him into it before I tried a more forceful approach that all. Sorry he got away...I guess it is my fault that we didn't capture him."

User Image
"...'This life as you now live it and have lived it, you will have to live once more and innumerable times more'..."
ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:55 pm
tiny14xx

Fields looked up and slapped the boy's head - nothing hard enough to cause harm, but to make a point. "Quit apologizing, arrogant pup!" he snapped, his scowl deepening. "Ein told you it vas fine, quit licking up your pride." He looked back down on the wound and grunted as he was forced to get on his knees. Opening up a black hole, he pulled out a pair of gloves and put them on then get out a sewing needle. One hand holding the needle, the doctor slid his hand up Caesar's body to lift his shirt up - and to add to his own amusement, the doctor put the shirt over the boy's face. "Zis may hurt." he warned as he began sewing up the cut.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:06 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
User Image

Caesar frowns when the man hit his head, his frown deepening when he covered his face with his shirt. He peeked over the end of his shirt before looking down at the man, his iris' glowing like they always did. "I am not try to..how did you say it...lick up my pride. I just feel kind of guilty. You sound like you have been chasing this guy for awhile and you could have caught the thing that will finally give you the chance to end him for good but I messed things up and he got away....it has nothing to do with my pride." Caesar was already slightly numbed by the pain of his wond so when the doctor began to stitch the wound it did not hurt as much as it would of, the only reaction Caesar gives being another flinch and a low growl.

User Image
ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:11 pm
tiny14xx

Fields didn't pay much heed to the boy's flinch, only treating his reaction like a doctor much used to administering shots to petrified children. He thought about yelling at the boy some more to stop worrying about it, because, frankly, he was too exhausted to be angry or upset. Just knowing that the demon was here and seeing him was more than he had accomplished earlier.
Suddenly thinking of something to say, Dr. Fields smirked inwardly. "If you feel that bad about it, then vhy don't you continue helping me find him?" he offered, his gaze never leaving the now halfway stitched gash.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:19 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
User Image

Caesar frowns with a small sigh before nodding, remembering back to what he said to the other demon. "I promised to help you capture him and I do not plan to go back on my word. I will help you collect him."

User Image
ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:28 pm
tiny14xx

The doctor smirked, liking the sound of having an apprentice. "Vunduvah." he said before clipping the string. Standing back up with a grunt, Fields pulled the shirt off the boy's face and let it fall back over his new stitches. "You should probably rest a few days." he advised, wondering if demons had some different healing process.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:23 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
User Image

Caesar adjusts his shirt with a shrug, knowing that he didn't need the rest since it would heal later. "It'll heal in a few hours. What about your imjuries?"

User Image
"...'This life as you now live it and have lived it, you will have to live once more and innumerable times more..."
ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:56 pm
tiny14xx

The doctor only shrugged at him. "They vill heal in time." he said, ignoring the pain his cracked ribs gave him. He may control some black holes, but he was still human. Although he would greatly enjoy healing in a matter of hours like his newfound comrade, he would have to bide his time and rely on the man while he healed.
"You know, ein never got your name." he grunted with realization and turned back to the boy. "Mein name is Fields. Dr. Fields."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 11:21 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
User Image

Caesar places a hand over his wound through his shirt, the blood that soaked the material sticking to his hand. "My name is Caesar."

User Image
"...'This life as you now live it and have lived it, you will have to live once more and innumerable times more..."
ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:57 pm
tiny14xx

Nodding once more, the doctor turned his head to look at the school a distance away. "Ve should go somevhere else from here." he murmured and began walking towards the gates when his body pulsated in pain. Hissing in pain, the doctor leaned against a tombstone and wrapped an arm around his body, feeling the ribs pulse with agony.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:17 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
User Image

Caesar sighs before following the man, noticing that his ribs were making it difficult to walk. With how stubborn the man acted, if Caesar offered to help he may be rejected, but he decided to ask anyways. "Do you need help?"

User Image
ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:20 pm
tiny14xx

Stubborn and proud as always, the doctor shook his head. "Nein, I vill be fine." he muttered more to himself than to the boy. Reaching out, he opened up a black hole and pulled out a cane. Never did he think he'd need it, but boy was he glad that he packed it. Setting it against the ground and leaning against it, Fields winced at the shift in weight that also shifted his ribcage and began walking. "I have un apartment nearby." he murmured as he carried on walking. "Or vould you rather go to your dorm?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:39 am
Awesome nerd

User Image
User Image

Caesar sighs, figuring that was going to be the man's answer to his offer. He waited patiently for the man to do whatever he was doing with the black hole thing he used before, watching as he pulled a cane out.

When the man finally turned his attention to the demonstrated, Caesar listened carefully before shrugging.
"Your apartment is fine."

User Image
ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games