Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:55 am
Melissa was standing there normally as she screamed when kalmi scared her "hey pink fluff" he said as she glared at him and pused him so hard he went flying a few feet but came back and laughed "what oh friend of mine?" he asked as melissa looked away "your face"
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:03 pm
kino tiltd her head. * Katiana sighed. " You will never remeber will you..... This will be a burden then." She said, tomoyokai smiled, then grabbed bob softly. Katiana kissed him, trying to push her thoughts to him, she didnt know if it was working, she was hungry, they all were, they havent eaten since a half year ago.but they looked healthy and strong still. Tomoyokai backed away after katiana was done.  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:08 pm
User Image

BOB

"I don't know what you're talking abo-" He was cut off by Katiana kissing him. Fortunately, he started to remember somethings. "Katiana?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:10 pm
Melissa smiled as kalmi looked around and wrinkled his noes "my my you chose the worst friends firts the most feared girls in all of the south and now demons" he said making a tsk tsking sound as melissa rolled her eyes "just becaseu your a negel and 'all good' doesnt mean you havent killed anyome"  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:17 pm
Katiana blinked. "That actually worked??!?!?!?!" She said. " Yes?" She asked when he said her name. Kino was shakeing her head now, holding in her laugh. Tomoyokai started makeing drawings in the sky, slightly telling a story. Kino watched the drawings come to life and tilted her head. ' What did i get again?' She asked wondering what power she had gotten from killing one of the demon counsils best ddemon..  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:20 pm
User Image

BOB

"Where were you?" Bob asked, remembering how she'd disappeared for so long. That was about when he went to hell, actually.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:20 pm
melissa started backing away wishing she could just disapea as kalmi held onto her "manners wait until they say good bye gawd elves have such bad manners" he said making her roll her eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:28 pm
Kino looked at the guy. " I really want to play with her right now, please let her stay." Her voice had gotten more woman like, and patient. * Katiana turned her head. " We went..... you remember my mother right?.... well... theres no more demon council..... err..... well there will be more but not in another decade.. " She said slightly shy now. ' He had gott hotter, or is it just what i like to think..' Katiana said in her head.  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:32 pm
User Image

BOB

Bob put a hand on her chin, gently tuning her head back to face him. "Sounds pretty eventful, then." He said, smiling slightly. For whatever reason, one of his past lives that he sold for an ability gave him the powers of an incubus.... Odd huh?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:36 pm
kalmi laughed as he smacked melissas head lightly "bye sissy" he said as melissa rolled her eyes "im not your sister"
"no but you and my sister are pretty much sister" he said and flew away leaving melissa standing here softly  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:43 pm
kino smiled and her voice returned to normal, " Shall we watch the movie tomoyokai is makeing?" She asked melissa. * Katiana smiled alittle. ( whats a incubus lol, i saw it on a anime but thought it was for girls.......) She felt her heart beat, but it was somehow stil cracked. " I missed you." She said pokeing him softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:44 pm
(a incubus is a male vampire or whatever sort of and a succubus is the female version and they are stronger... like the praying mantis)
melissa smiled and nodded softly  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:47 pm
User Image

BOB

Bob gave her a slight hug. "I missed you too." He said, though that could've been a lie. He'd been forced to forget about her after all.

((No, it's a male sex demon that seduces women strictly for what their name implies.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:56 pm
(i love this!!! so much drama and love, im glad i came back, thanks go~screw~ur~mom for telling me about replying.) Kino smiled and sat down, the sky turned sightly dark, o the drawings glowed, conntcting images to stars.. * Katiana looked up and saw her and bob in one of the images, with two kids, one was in a mirror, molina, and one wa a boy standing looking at the mirror, momiji. * Molina had finally come. she saw her father and hissed, then sat down and watched the images. No one knew what made molina such a sour cookie.  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:01 pm
(no problem lol poor jewel) melissa sat down as well and looked up at the sky softly and then closed her eyes  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games