Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:49 pm
"We're not easedropping, just dropping in. Besides there's a rare plant that covers anyone's scent, and they are quite beautiful." He said, as he started to walk into the hidden cave.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:51 pm
"so the forest and the wolves are under attack....." -the crystal started to glow sickly green again, as he stated to chuckle- "i guess it is somewhat my fault.... but like i care. its THERE problem not mine....."  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:50 pm
I quickly leapt from my spot so I wouldn't be left alone and followed. "So... what if there is someone that is not supposed to be in the den? How would anyone be able to tell?" If a plant covered up someone's scent it could always be used for something bad. Unless no one knew about it. But surely a group of wolves would realize there was no scent. I made a face, thinking everything over. I really need to stop doing that, I thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:03 pm
"Don't worry. As long as you're with me, they will see you as a friend." He said as they reached the exit of the cave. They were over looking the wolf's den, and to the left was a indigo flower that gave off a relaxing, calming scent. "I don't know what this plant is, but it covers scents with it's own and it only grows around here." He said, pointing downward where more of the rare plant was growing but only around where they were.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:12 pm
I looked over at the gorgeous purple flower and inhaled deeply. "It smells so good." I laid my ears back and let the smell relax me, closing my eyes. "It's like chamomile and lavender put together. I've never smelled anything like it."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:20 pm
"Yea, like I said it's only grows up here though, nowhere else in this entire region. I just don't understand why." He said as he watched her become very relaxed. "Careful, inhale too much and you might fall alseep." He said, chuckling.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:20 pm
"i guess i should play my part...." -he looked at the crystal as it started to change its color-  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:24 pm
-viper who sleep in from the storm was finally aware of her surroundings. she noticed the smell of a dead corpse, this didn't bother her the fact that after she turned her head a little to look around to see it was what did it, she freaked out running from the mouth of the cave screaming very loud- "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH, HHHHEEEEELLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!"  

sad witch

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:14 pm
I turned to look over at the wolf, my eyes half closed, "heh heh heh." I wobbled to the side, my paw slipping as I tried to find something to brace myself on and fell to the ground in a puddle of white fur. "You don't say," I slurred from on my place on the floor, in a stupor. I grinned like a moron, almost asleep already.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:27 pm
"Come on. Let's head back." He said, patting her back with his paw and started to walk back. "Don't need you to fall off."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:35 pm
"Ooh..." I whined, pushing up from the dirt. I stumbled back around, heading back the way we had come, bumping in to the walls more than a few times. I hadn't realized how much of that plant I had inhaled.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:38 pm
He slipped under her and lifted her on his back. "Seems you inhaled too much huh? It's ok." He carried her back to his home and laid her on a boar skin. "You ok?"  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:46 pm
I blushed the deepest color yet when he picked me up. My head felt loopy, I felt loopy. Maybe it was the plant. Maybe something else. I could not decide and my thoughts kept wandering to the soft fur beneath me. And this time, it was not my own.

I closed my eyes and began to purr softly, managing a quiet, "yes" once I was back on the pelt. The grin was still on my face, but it was more of a satisfied smile now. I felt like a giddy cub.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:57 pm
Kiba could see her blushing, and tried to hide his own. He moved closer to her and curled up into a ball. "Do you miss your old home?" He decided to ask as he looked into her eyes.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:34 am
My smile faded into a more sober expression, "I do. Very much. But I know if I were to go back it would be nothing like it used to be. Everyone is gone and they are not comming back." I glanced over at him, then looked away as my eyes teared up. "I had always regretted not having any cubs, but now I do not. They only would have been lost, too."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games