Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:15 pm
Mayah Playah

chuckling lightly, the blind dragon nodded. "you'd be amazed what a century of yoga can do for a person's body." he grinned, waiting for his fiancé to come closer.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:27 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Chuckling, he moved closer to his lover, kissing his neck once more. "We'll see."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:37 pm
Mayah Playah
you do the time skip >.>

blushing as he felt his love kissing his neck, he let his arms lock around the rider again.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:41 pm
kats_demonic_resistance
Can you post in Miss Fortune? Pretty please with sprinkles and rainbows?

~~Let's see...three hours later~~

Grigorii thrust into his fiance one last time, cied out, then collapsed beside him. "God...that...that was incredible," he panted.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:01 pm
Mayah Playah
okie dokies

panting, Drake gave his love a smile and nodded, curlin into him. "you... You were amazing.... As usual." he grinned, kissing the russian's chest.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:08 pm
kats_demonic_resistance
THANK YOU!!

The Rider pulled him as close as possible, entangling their legs. "My love...promise me you will stay safe..."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:33 pm
Mayah Playah
youre welcome~

goving Dominick a sad smile, Xaene slowly pulled his jacket back on. "I promise you, I'll be back in three days, not a scratch on me." he purred, his silvery eyes glued to his husband's face.

nodding, he hugged grigorii as close as he could. "I promise." he breathed, kissing him once more.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:48 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Bullshit," he said, his jeans already on. He leaned on the wall beside his husband, trying not to let himself fall apart. "I hate this...why do you have to go?"

Famine reluctantly released his fiance, smiling sadly. "And don't forget to come home, okay?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:09 am
Mayah Playah

"I told you, it's so I can claim the right to lead my family." he sighed, kissing him. "you know that if there were any other way, I'd do it....".

kissing him tenderly, he smiled. "you know I will." he purred, pulling his fivers through his fiance's hair..

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:37 am
kats_demonic_resistance

"And you can't just do it by fax?" he sighed, wrapping her arms around Xaene's waist and holding him as tightly as possible. "You know, even though I'm the one that

"And don't have sex with any other immortals while you're gone," he mumbled against his lips, now just being silly.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:47 am
Mayah Playah

letting out a small whine, Xaene pressed his face into Dom's chest. "did you have to say it like that????" he moaned, looking up with a vibe red face.

"I won't." he laughed, sitting up. "uhm.... Babe, can you.... Help me find my clothes?" he mumbled, blushing darkly. Gods.... He hated beig helpless..:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:50 am
kats_demonic_resistance

"Because it's the simplest way to say it," he chuckled, kissing his husband softly. "It's true, though. Sometimes I feel like you're the dominant one in our marriage. I don't mind, though. I kind of like being dominated sometimes."

"I don't really want to," he whined, getting up and grabbing Drake's clothes anyway. Handing them to his lover, he sighed, then pulled his own pants on.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:19 am
Mayah Playah

Smiling, Xaene kissed his love back. "hen remind me of that when i get hime~" he purred, leaning againdt him some.

pulling his clothes back on, he gave a sigh and leaned over to gently kiss his fiancé again, a smile on his face. "I love you."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:40 am
kats_demonic_resistance

He groaned, pouting. "Oh, don't do that. Now I'm going to have to masturbate again." Dominick proved his dilemma by rubbing his large boner against his husband, biting his lip.

Smiling despite himself, Grigorii kissed back, eager to make his one true love happy. "I love you too, Drake."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:56 pm
Mayah Playah

"ah, sorry love.... i didn't mean to do that... " he mumbled, his cheeks flaring pink.

"...... is there any way for us to get there an back faster? three days... it... it just feels too long to be away from you..." he sighed, gently kissing the rider again as he stood up.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games