Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:11 pm
User Image
Rosalie Cloud
Farie

Rosalie jumped at the sound someone snickering. It echoed through out the library as though it came from all around her. She looked around as she held the books close to her and pushed her back to a bookshelf. "Wh-who is there?" Rosalie called out in a shaken voice, but her mind went to a hidden stairway that appeared from a shelf opening like a door. She called forth Snow so she wouldn't be alone and edged towards the stairwell. She looked into the darkness before the torches lit themselves. "It looks as though we are being invited in." Rosalie was scared, but Snow touched her hand giving her a little courage. She smiled as her and spoke. "You are right we are protected in this home so no need to be afraid." She turned back to the stairway and hesitated once more before slowly making her way down.

Mood:
Curious
Party:
Hector
Key Blades:
None

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (())
OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:25 pm
User Image
Kuraoineko
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The bookcase closed behind her, sealing her in the stairwell and leaving the only way down. He snickered to himself again as he kept running down the stairs in his cat form. Good work, Wunder-kun.
As he expected, the torch's charms still worked. They could only be activated by one of the human-variant races. He stopped at the bottom of the stairs before running past another set of bookcases and flying past the set of books he had been working on. Someone stopping at the ring of books on the floor would be able to note the collection of old volumes and one detailing current and previous recent events.

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:46 pm
User Image
Rosalie Cloud
Farie

Rosalie was startled by the bookcase sealing her in leaving her only option to go down. Snow had seen something run down the stairs. Snow gave chase and Rosalie quickly followed calling out for her to wait. Soon she found herself in a much larger library that looked old and forgotten, but when she looked closer there was not even dust upon the shelves. Someone had been taking care of this place, but who? She then heard the snickering which Snow went after. Rosalie followed behind until Snow stopped before a ring of books. Hesitant, Rosalie looked closer at them and saw they where all written in an old language, but she could figure out that these books where records of the past. One of them was open in the center which she looked upon. It seemed to be recording all that had happened recently. Rosalie was not worried. Someone or thing was recording everyone's movements within the mansion and she was deep under the mansion with only Snow and who ever had been using these books. "Okay! This is no longer funny! Come out and face me!" Rosalie called out in a strong voice, but any could tell she was still holding onto fear even though she was still within the walls of the Light's protection.

Mood:
Curious
Party:
Hector
Key Blades:
None

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:45 pm
User Image
Kuraomi

A black cat was sleeping on the nearest bookshelf. Or so it seemed. He threw his voice around the room. "Remnants of history are what I hold."
More snickering as his voice came from elsewhere. "At least the present is calm."
The cat yawned before pushing a book off the shelf. It was written in a tongue that seemed to change languages. It finally stopped switching languages so that Rosalie could read it. It read Prophecies.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:57 am
[ooc: Dang, well, I might be busy as well soon, cuz college and all that. sweatdrop
Also, I really hope Denver and Nagi's controllers aren't busy. confused ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai looked back at Lana and shook her head, while waving her hands around, "O-Oh, n-no, please don't mind what I just said, I'm just talking to myself." she said before laughing nervously. "A-Anyway, e-erm...what were we doing again?" she had forgotten what they needed to do.
Odayaka watched Liya and Kurona have a small bonding moment, feeling somewhat...envious of her. She looked down, her ears go down as she gripped her jacket tightly. But, she then looked at Aliya and walked over to Nami before nodding, "Okay, that's good..." she was relieved that Nami would be fine now...but something still worried her. She walked over to the window, looking in the direction where Tsuyoi was currently fighting. Her ears went down before twitching, "..." she then looked at Kurona, "Ms. Kuro...is there a possibility of strengthening the barrier...?" she suddenly asked out of nowhere.

Namia watched as Xero jumped off the roof and glided towards the gate, tilting her head, "My my...well, I suppose it would be quite fun. Perhaps I should also bring Hileinna along." she said before she jumped off the roof herself, her wings flapped once to prevent her from hitting the ground hard. She then began to make her way to the nearest person that was part of Xero's group, Lana.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:01 am
(OOC: I'm not, just waiting for the opportunity to present itself.)

Flippy flusters Flaky

Baal Baphomet

Anxious Abductee

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:23 am
( OOC: )
Lana Firanne(HEAD: On)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana was even more confused as Wakai seemed to already forget what they were previously doing. "We were trying to find the dorm rooms! B-But that's not the point! Shouldn't we warn the others or something? This is something serious, isn't it?" she said, still somewhat in a panic.

Hileinna didn't seem to react to the shaking from the ground as she continued to stare towards the town's beach. She kept her hands rested on the pommel of her blade while it stood up, "...hm...something dangerous is bound to happen soon..." she said to herself.

[Other characters that are here as well:]

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Xavior Stone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:49 am
User Image
| Kurona Light
| Female 16 | Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

"The barrier is fine, as is. Don't stress about it." Kurona said. "That thing could stop a world ending event. I'm pretty sure we're safe."
She sounded confident but Jaecen had left before the barrier was fully activated. It was just her and Aliya powering the barrier. Well, that third girl was doing it unconsciously, same with most of the people inside the barrier. The extremely difficult spell cast to make the barrier possible was something of a marvel on it's own.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:19 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel

User Image

((OOC: crying crying crying crying crying crying crying My first car is broken, mechanic said he'd have to replace the entire engine for it to run again. I just had it fixed....but he said it would be easier to trade my car in and look for a new car....I can't find one in my price range. My price range is so meager, $2000 is my max and you can't find s**t for $2000. I have to have a car....I just have to...))

Liya hugged Ene feeling everything shake again.
"I don't like earthquakes."

Kalena felt the ground shake and she sighed
"aw man....."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:29 am
User Image
| Kurona Light

Ene pet X on the head. Kurona was beginning to get annoyed. "I'm the last of the main branch. I can't leave the house when I'm tied to it...."
Aliya snickered. "Long story there... I'll tell you later."

(OOC: Before you waste money, definitely find out if the mechanic is reliable. Otherwise, you could be getting scammed.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:15 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel

User Image

((OOC: ive worked with my mechanic for years. Ive found scammers, a job my guy does for $500, the other guys does for $1500. ))

LIya looked at Kurona
"With Carter's heart in me, could that help you?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:33 am
User Image
| Kurona Light

Kurona became more frustrated. "Yeah... Actually, that might help."
Kurona walked over to X and set a hand on her shoulder. "Dremr Lumos."
X was a bit shocked before the barrier hummed to full power. "There... Carter said something about being able to create a smaller shield around himself. Of course, it could be bull..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:11 pm
User Image
Rosalie Cloud
Farie

The snickering sounded again in all directions as well as a voice that seemed to jump around say, "Remnants of history are what I hold. At least the present is calm." Rosalie backed to a bookshelf before she heard a kitten like yawn. She looked up to see a dark object flying towards her. "Eeeek!" Rosalie became startled as a book feel off the shelf behind her and landed on the stack of books she was already holding causing her to almost drop them all. After she realized it was just a book she sighed in relief and then looked over the dark leather book with a title gilded in gold. She thought it was really pretty and the watched closer as she became mesmerized by the golden markings change into multiple different letters and shapes before she realized it was changing the language it was written in. "Amazing....." The golden words finally stopped in a tongue that almost was known as Universal now. She slid her hand softly across each golden letter as she read the title. "Prophecies."

Mood:
Curious
Party:
Hector
Key Blades:
None

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC sad (Sorry to here that. You know for as long as I have known you Kalena (which is almost the inter time I have been on Gaia) you always have something bad going on and I feel like a bad friend that even after all these years I cannot help you in any way))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:55 pm
User Image
Kuraoineko

The pages flew open to reveal one message. It read: One can not hope to defeat all of hell. The light will fall and rule the darkness. Worlds will crumble beneath the chosen light. Two children cursed by a demon. Only twins can save us all.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:01 pm
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai rubbed the back of her head as it seemed she had caused Lana to go into panic. "Darn...what do I do now...?" she didn't know exactly how to calm Lana down, nor did she know what to say.
"Ahem. I've come to deliver a message." Namia said as if appearing out of nowhere. She then pointed at Lana, "Ms. Dullahan, report to Xero at the gate of the manor as soon as possible." she said before she left to find the next member of Xero's group.

Odayaka's ears twitched, looking at Kurona, "I hope you're right..." Her ears then perked up, as it seemed she was going to be called upon soon. She began to leave the room, "Xero's team is being called up." she said as she left. But she bumped into Namia, who was about to tell her to report to Xero.
"Ah, I was about to tell you-"
Odayaka nodded, "Y-Yes, I know, I'll go meet with Xero right now." she said before walking around Namia and heading towards where Xero is.
Namia nodded as she watched Odayaka leave, then began to make her way towards the next person, Nagi, "Now, lets see...where is this boy...?" she said to herself as she walked past rooms that she couldn't feel any presences in.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games