Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII behind the scenes comedic RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sozukki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:38 pm
Akuseru_Axel
Sozukki
Akuseru_Axel
Sozukki
Akuseru_Axel
well soooooooorrrry!

-_- "Whatever dude..."
'what ever rolleyes ' *sarcasmly quotes*

"Oh no you dident!' *snaps fingers* talk2hand
xd .......uh....

xd "..." stare  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:39 pm
Sozukki
Akuseru_Axel
Sozukki
Akuseru_Axel
Sozukki
Akuseru_Axel
well soooooooorrrry!

-_- "Whatever dude..."

xd .......uh....

xd "..." stare
*snaps finger like a lighter and lights xiggys pony tail on fire* woah 'dude' look at those flames! x3  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

Sozukki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:43 pm
Akuseru_Axel
Sozukki
Akuseru_Axel
Sozukki
Akuseru_Axel

xd .......uh....

xd "..." stare
*snaps finger like a lighter and lights xiggys pony tail on fire* woah 'dude' look at those flames! x3

"AAHHH!" *runs out the castle and jumps into the pool*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:44 pm
Sozukki
Akuseru_Axel
Sozukki
Akuseru_Axel
Sozukki
Akuseru_Axel

xd .......uh....

xd "..." stare

*sets pool on fire so it boils like a pot* >=D  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

Sozukki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:47 pm
Akuseru_Axel
Sozukki
Akuseru_Axel
Sozukki
Akuseru_Axel
xd .......uh....

xd "..." stare

"Hmmm... did it just get warmer...HOT!!!" *gets out of pool and runs back to the castle* "Seriously... a gym membership...write it down..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:55 pm
Sozukki
Akuseru_Axel
Sozukki
Akuseru_Axel
Sozukki
Akuseru_Axel
xd .......uh....

xd "..." stare

"Hmmm... did it just get warmer...HOT!!!" *gets out of pool and runs back to the castle* "Seriously... a gym membership...write it down..."
*uses a dark portal to get back to the castle* hmmm...im hungry >_>....  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

Sozukki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:58 pm
Akuseru_Axel
Sozukki
Akuseru_Axel
Sozukki
Akuseru_Axel

*uses a dark portal to get back to the castle* hmmm...im hungry >_>....

*uses dark portal to the kitchen and looks in the fridge*

"Hmmm..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:02 pm
*Demyx finishes off the nobodies and heartless Namine sent after him*
"Holy hearts, I haven't had a workout like that in ages!" *he breathes heavily and leans over to catch his breath* "I'm so out of practice..." *he glaces up at the castle's kitchen* "maybe I should get a drink..." *he uses a dark portal to warp to the kitchen* "Oh, hey Axel...long time no see!"

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:07 pm
hey! yeah....xD *laughs a little* mind makeing somethin to eat? i cant cook.... emo  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:08 pm
Ayaji
"Holy hearts, I haven't had a workout like that in ages!" *he breathes heavily and leans over to catch his breath* "I'm so out of practice..." *he glaces up at the castle's kitchen* "maybe I should get a drink..." *he uses a dark portal to warp to the kitchen* "Oh, hey Axel...long time no see!"

>>"He has been sleeping all this time... (or so he says)"  

Sozukki

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:11 pm
Sozukki
Ayaji

>>"He has been sleeping all this time... (or so he says)"
x3 wat else do u think i could have been doing...?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:13 pm
Akuseru_Axel
hey! yeah....xD *laughs a little* mind makeing somethin to eat? i cant cook.... emo

*Denyx grins* "No you can't...I remember that salad you burnt^^;" *He looks into the fridge with Xibar* "Sure I'll make you something...lesse, what do we have in here..." *he suddenly registers what Xigbar said and stares at Axel* "What? you've been asleep all this time? how is that possible?"

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Sozukki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:15 pm
Ayaji
Akuseru_Axel

*Denyx grins* "No you can't...I remember that salad you burnt^^;" *He looks into the fridge with Xibar* "Sure I'll make you something...lesse, what do we have in here..." *he suddenly registers what Xigbar said and stares at Axel* "What? you've been asleep all this time? how is that possible?"

>>"Who cares... lets eat!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:17 pm
Sozukki
Ayaji
Akuseru_Axel

*Demyx pulls out an assortment of food and begins cooking* "Yeah, I'm on it..."  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Sozukki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:21 pm
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Akuseru_Axel

*Demyx pulls out an assortment of food and begins cooking* "Yeah, I'm on it..."

"Kay..." *pulls out some beer*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games