Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:39 am
*a voice is heard behind storm* dude ya don thave to yell im right here i woke up arlyer and i was down stairs(actuly IRL i just wokeup)  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:45 am
*wakes up as he hears Stoarm yelling upstairs* eek  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:33 pm
drifter_Xwolf
*a voice is heard behind storm* dude ya don thave to yell im right here i woke up arlyer and i was down stairs(actuly IRL i just wokeup)
wheil its great to see YOU had a great night sleep ..... stare  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:39 pm
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
wheil its great to see YOU had a great night sleep ..... stare
ya i slept from about 2am to about 11:45am  

drifter_xwolf1188

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:42 pm
*she yawns slightly streching under the sheets* five more minuts......  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:50 pm
*rolls over and goes back to sleep* the lunch ... is in ... the bread box ... with the mufins.......*unconcousness* (got to go i'll be back in two hours*  

Gothyfox

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:51 pm
Gothyfox
*rolls over and goes back to sleep* the lunch ... is in ... the bread box ... with the mufins.......*unconcousness* (got to go i'll be back in two hours*
scratches his head ok that was odd(ok ill see you later my love)  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:03 pm
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
pfft ... you know if the 2 of you wear going to do that last night.... we have a room down staires thats open.... or you could have spent the night out on beach.... all night my eyes wear wide open and my ears were at full atintion ( this was my face until 2:00 a.m. when i finally got a chance to go to sleep eek )  

stoarm_fox

Reno Firecat

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:07 pm
*wakes up* OH s**t! I'VE OVERSLEPT! AND I HAVE TO PLAN THE WEDDING! *runs helter skelter through the beach house*  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:07 pm
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
pfft ... you know if the 2 of you wear going to do that last night.... we have a room down staires thats open.... or you could have spent the night out on beach.... all night my eyes wear wide open and my ears were at full atintion ( this was my face until 2:00 a.m. when i finally got a chance to go to sleep eek )
oh did my howling keep you awake  

drifter_xwolf1188

Reno Firecat

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:10 pm
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox

AAAAAHHHHH! *runs headlong into him*  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:12 pm
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
AAHHHHHH stop it, stop it, stop it ! its hard enough thinking about it... but i dont need to be reminded that it was my friend that was makeing those noises! eek gonk  

stoarm_fox

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:15 pm
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox

wow what your hurrie he catches her befor she runs into him geaz ya gata watch were your goin lol  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:18 pm
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox

wow what your hurrie he catches her befor she runs into him geaz ya gata watch were your goin lol

*blinks at him* I've got a band of renagade chickens chasing me, now leave me alone. *runs off*  

Reno Firecat

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:23 pm
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox

*blinks at him* I've got a band of renagade chickens chasing me, now leave me alone. *runs off*
lol she is still 1/2 asleep .... man i dont get it... every one in this house can sleep through anything... except me * puts his arms behind his head and smiles devieoushley*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games