Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yoshimoto_3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:25 am
Canas Renvall
Cripes, all these birthdays in July! My cousin's is on the 11th, another cousin on the 16th, mine on the 27th, yours on the 30th, my brother's on the 31st, and my other cousin's on the 31st! Cripes again! xd
your cousin has the same birthday as me (the 16th)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:24 pm
Canas Renvall
I'm planning on selling my old DS. >_>; That's simple enough... right? :XP:
I guess. I just think it's an insignificant upgrade, is all. Hey, did you notice that Nintendo does it EVERY TIME!

Gameboy -> Gameboy Pocket -> Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advance -> Gameboy Advance SP -> Gameboy Micro
Nintendo DS -> DS lite -> ?
I wonder what will be the next one...  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:00 pm
jesus, I was playing RE4 today and one guy gave me like 19800 gold. no real point to this, it was just surprising  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:02 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Canas Renvall
I guess. I just think it's an insignificant upgrade, is all. Hey, did you notice that Nintendo does it EVERY TIME!

Sony does made a slimmer version of the Playstations too, not only Nintendo. wink  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:19 am
Resident Isaka
Biohazard EXTREME
Canas Renvall

Sony does made a slimmer version of the Playstations too, not only Nintendo. wink

Yeah, dun be hatin' on meh bebbeh. xd

And Happy Birthday, Isaka! biggrin *parties with a party-size Saddler Sub and Redfield Rum* xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:00 am
Resident Isaka
Biohazard EXTREME
Canas Renvall

Yeah, but I can't see why any person who actually HAS the concept of value of money would buy, say, a slim PS2 if they already own the standard one.

The only logical upgrade that I saw as being actually useful was from Gameboy Pocket to Color, since a lot of those games didn't work for black and white gameboys anyway. And I suppose Advance SP had the backlight which would be pretty useful. Aside from that ALL the 'upgrades' mentioned are pretty pointless.

But while we're on topic, here's the European ad for the new PSP White:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You may think it's racist, but it's European so let them make the ads they want.

The point is, here's the CAD parody for the DS lite:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:13 pm
It's just a nifty way of saying:
"Now you don't need to buy only that dark and hard to find PSP...while we make an edgy statement about it. ninja "

People are overly sensitive...yet 90% of the popular American comedies have really degrading racist jokes. Irony.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:49 pm
Thats the thing I like about European advertising than American. Its just so out there and very entertaining. I'd buy one, but my funds are cut off. lol  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:54 pm
I didn't bought a slimmer version of the PS2 when it was out, off course, mine is working well so I don't need it. That's would be a waste of money. But when you don't have one at all, you'll get the most interesting version of it. Though I don't see why the GBA micro was released, the SP was perfect imo.... confused

And thanks Canas. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:55 pm
MM-212 Beta
Thats the thing I like about European advertising than American. Its just so out there and very entertaining. I'd buy one, but my funds are cut off. lol

Japanese ads are very funny. I remember an old one for Zelda. Hilarious. xd And for Sega Saturn too.  

Resident Isaka
Crew

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:59 pm
Resident Isaka
MM-212 Beta

Japanese ads are very funny. I remember an old one for Zelda. Hilarious. xd And for Sega Saturn too.
True, but all for the wrong reasons. I remember one for the new Zelda. Can't remember which one, there so many new ones for the gameboy now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:38 am
Resident Isaka
I didn't bought a slimmer version of the PS2 when it was out, off course, mine is working well so I don't need it. That's would be a waste of money. But when you don't have one at all, you'll get the most interesting version of it. Though I don't see why the GBA micro was released, the SP was perfect imo.... confused

And thanks Canas. 4laugh

See, that's what I mean. I'm not saying that the upgrades are completely useless, I'm just saying that they're pointless if they're insignificant enough that you have the older version and pretty much the same features.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:29 am
Wow... I sparked quite the debate. Go democracy! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:40 am
Canas Renvall
Wow... I sparked quite the debate. Go democracy! xd

If there were no debates, my presence on Gaia would be nonexistant. That's why I shun such threads where the topic asks opinion, and all you get is a bunch of people who tell their opinion, while not bothering reading what other people have to say, and in turn, create a chain of one word replies, violating the purpose of forums in the first place. Because forum is a one word description. But people forget that they once used to be referred to as, "Discussion Boards." Notice the word Discussion? If there were no good, intelligent discussions on Gaia, then there would be no point. Debateless forums are noob magnets.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:03 pm
Damn, you know how to cut to the core. xd  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games