Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yondaime11

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:24 pm

"yah yah" he said "i dont go to school i am out i wanted to see how good they are this year" he said
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:33 am

bieng an academy student is sooooo boring

zantus-uchiha

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:20 pm

Oroami threw three kunai at the boy making them hit right next to him "it won't be boring if i ended up killing you."
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:56 pm

gosu freezes as his eyes roll towards oroami, he puts a big fake grin on." hehe..... he he he.......". And then he takes it of immidiatley and hides his head under his arms.....

zantus-uchiha

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:21 pm

"exactly well listen i am going to teach you all how to be real mist shinobi how to kill how to give into the bloodlust and still come back."

Oroami stared at Gosu "you come here and use Uo Tsuba also known as fish pellet."
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:10 am

ummm YES SIR!!!!! gous practically leaps to the front. " ok here it goes"! UO TSUBA!!!!!!!!! with his best attempt he tries to pull off the fish pellet jutsu ...... when he finished he looked at oroami for approval....

zantus-uchiha

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:58 am

"good now use what i call combination jutsus." oroami looked at gosu "all you must do is combine two jutsus or a jutsu and weapons okay."
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:40 pm

((After being gone for a long time, I wonder what I missed))

"Im so bored. Theres nothing to do,"

Martin Spiralwave

zantus-uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:59 am

"i have the perfect combo!" with hand seals performed gosu first does kage bunshin no jutsu and instantly does body flicker to mizu no jutsu with all five clones but before he gets to finish his combo...." ??...... Uh Oh" And with that he drops to the floor in exhaustion with his last breathes he says...."how did....... I.....I.....do?.........
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:35 am

"good but this is a more advanced combo."
oroami created a clone then used drilling water spears and combining it with black hail barrage to stun it. he then threw two explosion tags and quickly created a rasengan using his knowledge in the element of ice to turn it into ice "MIZU RASENGAN!"shoving it into the clone sending it through the wall.

Havok-Trance

Ryoku-nakatara

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:00 pm

oroami please may you be my sensai?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:04 pm

"so does this mean your goin to teach me water rasengan"says gosu in an excited voice.............

zantus-uchiha

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:06 pm

"I can take both of you as my pupils but we will need another."
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:04 pm

ill go have a look oroami-"SENSAI" hehehe

zantus-uchiha

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:27 pm

"okay but try not to bring me some pathetic sack of crap."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games