Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aro97

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:30 pm
hunter enters the hospital and comes in teras room. then pulls up a chair next to blood "will she be ok."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:34 pm
"her chakra got drained and she fainted."  

Aro97

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:07 pm
Blood replied "Im really not sure, but by the look of the chakra Zeramaru took it shouldnt be life threatening at all, she should be fine." Blood looked at his hands and thought "Should my jutsu really be this strong..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:42 pm
Tera slowly awoke on the bed.
"What a day..." Looking at herself remembering how quickly she was beaten but she could not help but think that Zeramaru was just confused.

"you seem to know him"
She said getting up "The guy just then...why does he act like that..."  

ACsweetpea

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:10 am
Blood woke up and said "He took over his son's body now his son is only part of his subconious, and I think thats what makes him perverted, before he was just plain crazy." Blood then said "Sorry..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:04 am
User Image
_____-///§-Zann-§
Zann Kyu Ketsuki—Cloud

-----
((Busy day, Masumi? XD))
"Crazy? I won't call him that. I'd say he...has his own style of achieving what he wants."
Zann said as he got up from his windowsill and walked over to Blood and Tera. Casting a short glance at them dismissively with his piercing gray eyes, Zann turned away and began to walk away.
"Never underestimate him and try to fight him if you're not ready. If he's in a good mood, he'll let you off like he just did. If you've got a special bloodline...well then have fun."
He said as he walked out of the hospital, leaving the genin to digest what they just heard.

"Where do we people go if not towards the perfection of our own illusion?".

iZann

Aro97

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:57 pm
hunter turned to tera "good morning i trust you had a good sleep."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:02 pm
((Uh...Zann put that rather nicely.))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:30 pm
Rahenno appeared in the hospital. "Kiyoshi, you still here." He called.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:40 pm
Blood went out of the room and said "Lord Rahenno! what timing... I have bad news, Zeramaru has once again kidnapped one of our ninja, Sarium i think was his name... It happened in the academy just incase you want to investigate."  

Bloodfang23

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:44 pm
((He willingly went with him, there a difference))

Kiyoshi walked out of the room with the small girl as he saw Rahenno in the hallway. "Maybe." He said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:05 pm
Rahenno looked over and saw that Kiyoshi with the girl. "Good. We need to keep Shin AWAY from her. He threatened to kidnap Masumi if we don't had her over winthin 24 hours."  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:08 pm
"Why does he want her?" Kiyoshi asked since it seemed werid...unless Shin was a ***** (XD).  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:11 pm
"Beats me" Rahenno said shugging his shoulders. "Thought you would know seeing how he is your alter ego."  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:13 pm
Kiyoshi glared at him. "And what is that suppose to mean, I am nothing like him." He said with a slight growl since Shin was just mean and cruel.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games