Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M98

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:42 pm
My name is M98 or at least that is what I am called on here. In real life my name is Nico, I have the occasional nickname but none worth mentioning. I used to hold three jobs, one being a Gamestop employee, the second working the assembly line at Taco Bell, and the last being a part time machineist with my dad. I work hard everyday of my life to make sure that I have made someone happy in some way. I have been working at my quest to get an OMG since I got on gaia in late '05 but I am still no where close thanks to inflation. If I got the gold I think I would invest it towards someone elses quest so that I could help their dreams come true. I would much rather see someone happy then have the gold rot in my account while I quested 2 million more gold. I am in fit shape thanks to all the running I do, and I keep an excellent grade point average almost a 4.0. Outside of school and work I like to be with my friends, and family. I have fully dedicated myself to helping those in need and making sure I can change the outcome of someone's future.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:02 am
Hello!
My name is Nina and I come from Slovenia. I'm from Slovenia and I go to a computer engineering high school. I'm in the 2nd out of 4 years. (Slovenian school system is very different than American.)
Um... I'm 16 years old and I have been visiting Gaia since 2003 but I forgot my account username so I made this account.

I like this forum a lot because I have never previously been to a forum with avatars that you can dress.
I just usually hanged out in Pixel Art forums and drew my avatars.

I think this guild is a pretty good idea. I found it because I saw quite a few people having banners in their signatures and I gave in to temptation after a while.
I've seen that you have a lot of contests here so I hope I'll enjoy my stay here.  

Neeja

Codebreaking Smoker

His_Babygrl86

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:26 am
hey, I go by Keioko to those who know me online (Common I know, but I like it). Manga and anime kinda rule my life; a sad truth if you ask me. I love reading anything in general and really dislike dishonest people and those who take advantage of others.

If by some miracle I come into a large sum of money, the first thing I'd do is give a portion to those who have helped me over the years. then I'd help my friends. After all of that I'd probably buy an item or two for myself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:55 am
My name is Ashley. I'm 14, going onto 15 this november. I love music. Except rap. I support my neighbours band 100% everyday.
When I come on gaia, I try to earn money for my Kiki kitty, and I talk to my friends. I'm fun to be around. I don't get mad easily. I hate being rude to people, cause it makes me feel bad. xd

If I was chosen to get that much gold, I would maybe buy either the Ninja headband (let my sister borrow it until she got hers), or the Angelic pendant. Then, with whatever was left, I'd split it with my sisters, or randomly choose people to give it to.  

Fushami

Giqgl3z

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:29 am
♥ N A M E; » Ana
♥ N I C K N A M E S; » Flakiita, Shortiee, or Gigglez.
♥ D.O.B; » 8/28/95
♥ A G E; » 11 years old
♥ Z O D I A C; » Virgo
♥ L O C A T I O N; » Virginia.
♥ H E I G H T; » Super short biggrin like, 4' 4" blaugh That's were I got Shortiee from.
♥ W E I G H T; » 74 around dat. That's were i got Flakiita from. ( It means like skinny or something.)
♥ H A I R - - C O L O R; » Brown/Black
♥ E Y E S - - C O L O R; » Brown
♥ S T A T U S; » Taken'; And I LOVE him. biggrin almost a month biggrin LOL
♥ E T H N I C I T Y; » Mexican. & American. But I take absolutely no pride in being American. I'm all bout Mexican pride cabrones. biggrin
♥ L I N G U I S T I C; » English, French, Spanish, and Chiniese. That's good for an 11 year old ya know ? LOL.
♥ C O L O R S; » Blue, mostly baby blue. biggrin Ya know, light blue colors.

Yah digg? cool  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:59 am
Peasant
Tell us a bit about yourself
Introduce yourself, tell us how you got here, and what you plan on doing with your winnings if you are chosen. smile

Hey, I'm Peasant, formerly known as Sinelo. I go by Kevin in the real world. I'm 19, going on 20, and working as a freelance web developer. I'm still living in the comfort of my parents' huge house in Loomis, California. For months now, I've been trying to pull myself away from gaming and motivate myself to work more...but I am still a kid at heart. That doesn't stop me from coming up with some great business ideas, though. One of my first steps is moving away from the counterproductive world of Gaia. Though, I didn't just want to disappear and let my items rot, but I also didn't want to give everything away too quickly or to too few people. I wanted to leave my mark in Gaia history. So, in an effort to "go out with a bang," I started the Mil-A-Day Giveaway. And here I am a week later, typing this message to over 850 guild members, just five days from the start of the giveaway when the first million will be given out!

Well My name is Carlos, i am 15 going ot be 16 november 8. What i play to do wiht my money (if i ever win whee ) is use 93k to get the thnigs for my avi, then help meh friend sports4life with her avi because shes cool! then with the rest just whenever i need summen or my friend needs something i can help them or myself out biggrin Well anywho more about me, right, i'll jsut do what she did hehe i am a scorpio bday nov. 8 i live in california i am 5'6 black hair brown eyes oh! i got dimples lol single, I was born in US but my parents are from Guatemala i can only speak English and Spanish, planning to learn Japanese, colors i like, indigo blue green orange and Glow in the dark color, i dont know if theres a name for that haha

tehnerdbeast

Chaod666

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:50 am
lol... well im not going to give my real name, im 18 going on 19 soon, i own a business on the beach in White Rock, B.C. I live on my own down on said beach... uhmm... i started here out of boredom some time ago... but lost my old account... if i win, i'd just use it to finish off a few of my dream avi's, then probably help out my friends  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:33 pm
Hi, I am Hinatasha or known as Neko. I am a 19 yr old college student and will be turning 20 in the end of February. I can't give my real name out to just anyone, cause of a bad experience in the past of a stalker. I live in the New England area in two states, one for college and one for home. I plan to move to another state away from my shallow hometown, after I graduate college. I am taken by my college BF Recamen.

I plan to be a Computer Science major with an art minor and I am a very inventive person, where I come up with many ideas. I create gaia banners for questers and some art. I plan to work for some kind of big computer company when I am older in design for games and programs.

I love music and fashion (as the extent of being expressive by what I wear) and don't really have one style. I came to this guild by referral and a friend told me about gaia 2 years ago or so when I first created my first gaia account. If I have the prize I will finish my quests and dream avis, help my BF and good friend Blstrk create 1 of their dream avis and do a giveaway and hopefully create my own guild, dedicated to teaching gaians how to survive and make wise decisions on gaia. ^_^  

Vanilae

green potato chip

Fuzzy Camper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:02 pm
Hi everyone
I just joined, this is my first post
and you can call me Memory.
or as usual, everyone calls me
memory loss. XD
ummm
i don't have a very detailed explanation..
i live in Canada, eh?
and i'm always tempted to buy
the monthly letters,
but 2.50 US is more here..
i don't have the math skills to figure out how much.. lol
right now im questing a gwee and a fresh grass skirt.
i think i'll i have a much better chance with the gwee lol.
umm if i had a kiki i'd be very happy,

since my kitty looks like it,
except he is a siamese, as you can see
in my sig heart
if i won the million gold,
im not sure what i'd spend it on, haha
i don't exactly know all the items that are valuable..
even i've been for a year...
i've never had more than 10k,
crying
ummm yeah.
im not sure if that
was the best explanation... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:19 pm
My name is Khristina and I love to rp. I am 17 and I love music and writing. Pm me if you wanna talk  

Temptress69

Purple_Horsie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:53 pm
Hi!
I'm Purple_Horsie! I'm 17 and I live in California. I'm going to be a Senior this coming fall. I'm french (nationality) but 100 percent vietnamese in blood.
I joined Gaia July 5th 2006, so my gaiaversary passed not too long ago ^_^
If i win a mil or even less, i would like to complete my quest and mostly give back to my dear friends like Tenchimal, Sic-sixxx and Luscious_Girl.
They have been very generous to me. What they have donated to me is in my profile ^_^.
I love to read, listen to music, chat with my friends and go on Gaia!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:54 pm
well im African and a little Indian and Japaneses at heart well not little more lol umm im funny but that wht my friends and other ppl say im very nice but can be evil also if u piss me off but mostly im nice so don't worry that evil mess is mostly left for my half ugly sister really i love international music more than american i watch indian movies love them really um im an art major reall my life is manly in the art all kind love it i play the bass and bass guitar and piano and drums one day i will try to play the guitar and the cello like my sister well that it dont like to write much lol

orlando18

Tenacious Lover

30,425 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Energy Squad 200

Anzelmo

Durem Borg

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:28 am
*drinks tea slowly*
Heya =^_^=
It's teh Anzelmo - The Tea Perv >xD
(I've got that add to nickname from people in one guild on Gaia xD
Maybe coz im a 'little' obssesed about tea?.. nvm xD )
And sig... Is probably Arcitulate xDD

I'm Polish dude... And actually live in Poland xD
(weird, eh? xDDD )
Later I want to move to Japan...
(after studies, of course xD )
What else...
A... Age... I'm 17 =^_^"=

Hmm...
What i like...
TEA O_O
*sigh*
What else...
Drawing (but I cant say 'I CAN draw' xDD ), writeing (espiecially in last time), music (except rap and techno ), sports (especially tenis and snowboaring <3 ) and...
Ah.. Who cares xDD

How I've got here?
Dunno o_o
Just i saw topic in chatterbox...
And I decided to join... =^_^=

If i win milion gold?...
Hmm...
Probably some of that gold I would give to some of my precious friends and... For mugs for interesting people xD (dunno, maybe 300k... max 500 k =^_^= )...
Rest of gold...
Hmm...
Normally - I would buy some items...
(and if creating guild cost something - I would pay for creating guild for Tea Lovers >xD myhyhy.. )

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:11 am
hey im Jan_Valentine call me Sade tho im 16 well 17 in oct and i like lots a of music i mean loooooots of music especialy industrial and am trying to form my own industrial band i play teh bass .. >...> <...< thats all  

Jan_Valentine

liber-kine

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:13 am
hey im mousy angel aka nii-chan kitty-chan twin-chan or lol finally bryan 4laugh i love hugs, huggles, gaia, artsies, and gold!!!,

posted
7/18/07
forgot to do it when i joined which was 7/16/07 >.>  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games