Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zurgi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 6:09 am
TTA amuses me. I got it for Christmas and played it a bit and was laughing so hard.

And if you read the description and stuff on the box it's even funnier. It says something about playing as the characters from the movies.

Personally, I don't remember those people...

But yeah, it's like "I'm inside Moria! *walkwalkwalk* AH! The Watcher in the Water! Wait...what?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 6:13 am
I'm all in for the Silmarillion reading thing! This is going to be most encouraging. I just finished reading it (again) last night and found that the REASON I hadnt finished it weeks ago was because I kept reading the last 3 pages over and over and over again and not absorbing a word.....sleepiness. xp

On another hand: LONGBOW I LOVE YOU!!!! *glomp* I just got back really early this morning and then I realized I could actually open the present and I did and it made me HAPPY!!!! Ok, I'm done.

Yet another hand: I, as the official baby of the group, will finally turn 14 in.... about 9 hours. Thankyouverymuch. xp  

zylaxidia

Zurgi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 6:14 am
Well, you're nearly a year younger than me. We were born in the same year...but my birthday's in January xp Hence, I turn 15 in a few days ^_^

January 10th, wootwoot.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:53 am
Happy birthday, Zylaxidia. Thanks for the Xmas presents, especially the pink longjohns. xp

I got TTA too, and it is pretty damn simple 'cause I have it set on easy sweatdrop .I'm not too bothered about detail in the story I'm a crap gamer anyway.

The sil reading sounds cool, I still have to get a copy. My friend got it for me, but we havent exchanged gifts yet. We should i want my Sil!

Nifty scarf you have there, Longbow, but it still says you are questing for it in your sig.

anyone have any of those fishing hats yet?  

Thaxul

Onoj

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:20 am
Yeah Closer and I were discussing the fact that he had the scarf but it was in his sig to quest for one and then noticed that the Avatars and sigs aren't updating in the guilds. Hence his quest. Lol
I am so glad I didn't get TTA because I knew it would not be good, so I opted for The Battle for Middle Earth and I think I made the right choice. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:37 am
Quote:
anyone have any of those fishing hats yet?

I have a couple that i'm trying to sell at the moment. (Stone/Rocque helms)
I've already sold about 12 pebbo caps though.

...and yeah, it's annoying that things aren't updating in the guilds. I want my new scarf to show up. mad xd

Quote:
I am so glad I didn't get TTA because I knew it would not be good, so I opted for The Battle for Middle Earth and I think I made the right choice. xp

Yeah, that's what I did as well.  

Khorkalba

Falathrim

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:47 am
I wish I could get my laptop hooked up to the Internet. I so terribly want to post the hour long MSN convo I had with Menegil about TTA. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:59 am
and you had all good things to say, right?  

Thaxul

Falathrim

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:22 am
thaxul

*breaks out into a fit of uncontrolable laughter*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:55 am
Falathrim
thaxul

*breaks out into a fit of uncontrolable laughter*

and humourous things, by the looks of it.

I know how you feel about the game 3nodding  

Thaxul

Falathrim

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:42 am
Humorous is one way to put it. If in humor, you mean horrifyingly painful.

It's raining out. It's Minneosta. It's late-December. And it's raining out. What is wrong with this world?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:47 am
Global warming?  

curumo

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:57 am
It's not raining here but it's melting... and I live in iglooland... lol  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 12:28 pm
we had very light snow here on Christmas day. It only stuck to the tops of cars, and walls, and such. it sucked!  

Thaxul

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 12:30 pm
I wish that my new avvy would show in the guilds... xp

TTA makes Ringers cry at night. 3nodding Really... fighting Grima, and the Watcher in the Water inside of Moria...  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games