Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11415 11416 11417 11418 11419 11420 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:36 pm

Orphie
You know, Christmas eve is more like my Christmas than anything, seeing as I just opened up all my presents tonight.

Ohoho, I can't wait until I get home. Animal Crossing and Wii Speak belong to Orphie now!
I want Wii Speak xp does it connect by USB to the Wii? and did it come with some special code to download Wii Speak Channel?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:40 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
Orphie
You know, Christmas eve is more like my Christmas than anything, seeing as I just opened up all my presents tonight.

Ohoho, I can't wait until I get home. Animal Crossing and Wii Speak belong to Orphie now!
I want Wii Speak xp does it connect by USB to the Wii? and did it come with some special code to download Wii Speak Channel?
I haven't been able to hook it up, but it did come with the download code. I'm not even at my house, so I decided not to take out the little wii speak thingy.

Orphie

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:47 pm

It connects via USB.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:51 pm

Orphie
teh_n00b_huntr
Orphie

I haven't been able to hook it up, but it did come with the download code. I'm not even at my house, so I decided not to take out the little wii speak thingy.
I wonder If I can find a code for the Wii speak channel and just use a USB mic from RB2 to use it ninja

teh_n00b_huntr

Jasper Greywolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:54 pm

Reflecting on this afternoon, no wonder I got sick.

All the mom-types at the store brought in candies and baked goods...

Mandy's German Chocolate Cake didn't last very long. <<

And then to my surprise, I got a HUGE piece just now. Dad's birthday. x3 I figured it would just be normal chocolate. But nooooo. It has to kick a**. xD

SO HI EVERYONE.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:57 pm

Orphie

OOH OOH OOH. biggrin
When you get there, can I get your code? biggrin
I'm on it almost all the time, really. xd

Edit: I opened one of my presents. It's nice to know that my parents know the one thing I've wanted for the longest time: HEADPHONES. WITH BASS. biggrin

TooHyphy

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:03 pm

Mom let us open one present tonight (as well as some pajamas). I got the second DVD of Mushi-shi. biggrin Four DVDs to go!

I also got an illustrated version of The Divine Comedy, which is huge and doesn't fit on my bookshelf, but still pretty neat. It also has Paradise, which is good because I'm convinced that no one publishes Paradise separately. I've seen a million versions of The Inferno, and a couple of Purgatorio, but none of Paradise.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:06 pm

Zephyrkitty
Mom let us open one present tonight (as well as some pajamas). I got the second DVD of Mushi-shi. biggrin Four DVDs to go!

I also got an illustrated version of The Divine Comedy, which is huge and doesn't fit on my bookshelf, but still pretty neat. It also has Paradise, which is good because I'm convinced that no one publishes Paradise separately. I've seen a million versions of The Inferno, and a couple of Purgatorio, but none of Paradise.
Dante's Inferno was greeeaaaat.
I loved that book.
Haven't read the other two, though.

LifelessFawkes

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:10 pm

Lifeless-Fox
Zephyrkitty

Dante's Inferno was greeeaaaat.
I loved that book.
Haven't read the other two, though.

I enjoyed Inferno, but I haven't read the other two, either. The Divine Comedy's been on my list of books to get for a while, so I'm happy to finally take it off.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:13 pm

I've almost completely eaten a chocolate bar that was 10' x 10' x1/2' xp

teh_n00b_huntr

TooHyphy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:14 pm

teh_n00b_huntr

Win.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:15 pm

teh_n00b_huntr

How long did that take?

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:17 pm

Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr

How long did that take?
about 2 nights..... crying Im going to get diabetes when I get older, both of my grandmothers have it and I loves my sugar gonk

EDIT: does ' = inches or did I mess that up sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:19 pm

User Image

TooHyphy

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:23 pm

l-Kriel-l
User Image

OMG! Phelps has become a Super Saiyan!! Olympic swimming will now be obliterated and instead replaced with Olympic underwater gator wrestling
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11415 11416 11417 11418 11419 11420 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games