Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:48 am

genric
now this just may be the rambleings of a long time RPer/ not a big talker, it seems that there are alot of new users not reading the rules here, and a few RPs from them are a bit... lacking, well those are my two cents.

Those often die quickly too though 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:22 am

newagesage
genric
now this just may be the rambleings of a long time RPer/ not a big talker, it seems that there are alot of new users not reading the rules here, and a few RPs from them are a bit... lacking, well those are my two cents.
well.. mind shareing if thoose "two cents" apply to me? *side ways glance* being subtle isnt going to fix the problem you know
best thing to do is tell them sweatdrop
the best way to know if it's good or not is to see how literate the posts in it are, and how fast it dies. or you can go ask Merlinic, but she'll bite up your grammar, too.

PFDiva

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:23 am

*zooms into room* HALLO ALL! GUTEN MORGEN VIGATE ES ININE?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:03 am

*waves* 'ello there!

toast in disguise

The.Lady.Love

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:32 am

O_O;;; hi?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:54 pm

[ Message temporarily off-line ]

Tanakietsu

Pandali

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:11 pm

Everybody go check out my new roleplay!!!! blaugh
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:42 pm

*Pokes your title.* XD Do you really want to say 'draconian' there? It actually means 'harsh' or 'cruel'...

Merlinic Matrices

Pandali

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Merlinic Matrices
*Pokes your title.* XD Do you really want to say 'draconian' there? It actually means 'harsh' or 'cruel'...

No........ sweatdrop Do you have any better ideas?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:04 pm

You could just shorten it to just "Academy of Dragonology" if you like, or maybe "The Academy of Dragonology" if you want to be slightly more title-like... No suitable replacement adjectives are coming to mind at the moment, however ><. Anyone else got an idea?

Merlinic Matrices

Pandali

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:08 pm

Merlinic Matrices
You could just shorten it to just "Academy of Dragonology" if you like, or maybe "The Academy of Dragonology" if you want to be slightly more title-like... No suitable replacement adjectives are coming to mind at the moment, however ><. Anyone else got an idea?

Okay 3nodding Thanks for telling me.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:56 pm

The Academy of Dragonology: We'll bite off your head. That should be the title. surprised

Tanakietsu

SkellingtonQueen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:23 pm

Quote:
Tanakietsu: A colorless, volatile liquid, C9H13N, used as a central nervous system stimulant in the treatment of certain conditions, such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, depression, and narcolepsy, and abused illegally as a stimulant.

Creepy, that may be in my meds. x.X

...Ah, hello... Tana-san... I don't believe I was here when you were captain. Nice to meet you.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:14 am

Tanakietsu
The Academy of Dragonology: We'll bite off your head. That should be the title. surprised
no, YOU'LL bite folks heads off. and possibly merlinic will, if you've got her chewing up your grammar when she's in a bad mood. wink

PFDiva

Mitena

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:55 am

xD Heehee...

Nyah, sorry for my absence... school. u.u Hello to everyone I haven't met here yet... ^^-

And Congratulations, Sporky!!! *throws confetti* ^.^ Fwee!!
Also, Happy Birthday to Pansa and Merlinic!!! ^^ More confetti!

Welcome back to Tana-san! *bows formally* Mitena at your service! *salute* You don't know me, but... ^^;
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games